Anyone who hates Trump is a pussy, nigger-loving, Cuck who hates freedom. Prove me wrong

Anyone who hates Trump is a pussy, nigger-loving, Cuck who hates freedom. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWHIjfg7Mbg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> nigger loving

Anyone who loves Trump is a pussy, nigger-loving, Cuck who hates freedom. Prove me wrong.

Or, they actually have a brain.

you're wrong

there, done it
what do i win?

but i love trump, looking forward to voting for him in 4 years

This just happened tonight at the Grammys. She's taking a lot of hate for this on Twitter right now.

>"Trump senior advisor says Trump’s power “will not be questioned”

Tell me again about how free you are

>This is what flyovers and trailer trash actually believe.

Care to prove why you're right?

The three judges in the 9th circuit had 0 problems questioning it, and denying it.

Gotta love those checks and balances.

>H-he's not my p-president! x8 years

you win THIS

i don't need to
op made a statement, he has the burden of proof
he brought forth no evidence for why he's right
his claim can be therefore dismissed without evidence

funniest thing is trump getting pissy at judges for doing their jobs

I love trump. He kneels to mother Russia. No other US president does such.

Op here. In order to prove me wrong you need proof. Where is it? Whitout proof, you're just another butthurt liberal.

Saw this guy on Joe Rogan. He was smoking pot and talking about how he thinks transdimensional aliens are sending him psychic messages encoded on deeper layers of our false matrix reality. He's a crackpot.

He's a crybaby.

this president in 3 weeks is not only trolling the entire US ass media at will, but the whole nation of sniveling liberals as well

All the Trump supporters I know are fat, dumb white people who think they're somehow superior to everyone they can't outrun or outfight, even though they've never done shit with their lives, so yeah -- i am a nigger-lover who hates their self-serving and short-sighted idea of "freedom." Not a pussy thouhg, I could probably whip most of their asses. So you've got me on two out of three, Sup Forumsro.

Anyone who hates or loves Trump is a pussy, moron-loving, fucktard who hates freedom. Prove me right because this is the reality of the situation. You should take events by a case by case basis, not what your cult thinks.

What is population density anyway?

It wasn't a check or balance. These judges usurped power they don't have. Trump will win the case, but u hear he's rewriting it to embarass the judges.

1948 SCOTUS ruling and Current law makes it absolutely clear President has this power.

But 9th Circuit has no problem doing what they aren't allowed to. Routinely overturned.

Or maybe it's all an act to get the dumbfucks to listen?

Half of the shit he says is a joke.

no you don't understand, his incredible thin-skinned cowardice and inability to take any criticism is a SHOW OF STRENGTH and you're just a dumb cuck (this is what Republicans really believe, btw)

He'll be tried and executed for being a traitor soon enough. The CIA and NSA already confirmed the leaked Pissgate dossier was correct and that the intercepted communications between Trump and Russia are genuine.

we don't complain, as you've noticed. Too busy keeping your head spinning dismantling the Obama "legacy" on 10-12 fronts at once. Even SNL can't fucking keep up LOL

>usurped power they don't have
never heard of judicial review?

I bet you're a real tough guy. Out there fightin' against fascism. How does it feel to be a race-traitor, you little beta, douche.

This is the kind of conspiracy shit they have to spread to make it seem like they have a clue. Right, a Supreme Court, whose whole job is to decide what's Constitutional is usurping power by... telling a President his ideas are unconstitutional. You'll probably fool a few neo-Nazis with that bullshit, not that this is hard, so congratulations on being able to convince the mentally inferior that you're right. You should be proud.

>Anyone who loves Trump is an insecure, baby-dicked, Fascist who hates society. Prove me wrong.

I don't disagree with Trump on this one issue. And I did not read the judgement, so I can't speak to the specifics. But if the judges didn't have the authority to make the judgment the case wouldn't have gone to them. But no matter, it will be bumped up to the SCOTUS. They'll decide.

Damn right I am, and yeah I am proud of it. Meet me somewhere sometime, I'll show you how proud I am of it.

People prefer Obama and want him back. He had a 60% approval. Trump has only 40 and it's falling at record speeds.

cnn fact checker detected.
why don't you go hate freedom in some poor muslim fuck country you niggerjew

What a convincing post. Still getting all your fake news from Breitbart which is owned by Huffpo?

Nah, the Repooplickins are hanging on by a thread at this point. If their guy gets impeached or thrown in jail for treason, that's the end of the Party and they know it. They'll cover for him, to save their own jobs.

Oh shit we have a full blown retard in hurr

I hate Trump, hate niggers, and served in the Iraq war in defense of this glorious country. So there's that.

My bad, my bad

fuck no. RT nigga. ps breit and huffpo both have ties to Steve Bannon. If you wanna hate someone, hate him.

This is the reason trump is president

I don't need to prove you wrong. You need to prove yourself correct first.
Look it up, trumpanzee. It's called "burden of proof".

Bannon, Breitbart and Goldmann Sachs are running Trump. Between them and Russia, Trump isn't the one calling any of the shots. He's a puppet with more puppetmasters than you can count.

youtube.com/watch?v=oWHIjfg7Mbg&feature=youtu.be

is this what real news looks like?
real news might want a better tech crew.

This bitch basically annotated her ass with 'rump',

perfectly unnecessary, we know what it is

Federalism is not a democratic system, it's just another dictatorship.

That's a nice banefire in the back.

In 2 weeks Trump has managed to cause a constitutional crisis, has put the US at risk of going to war with China, and has lead the doomsday clock at it's closest to midnight since 1953.

It's still too early to say if Trump is probably going to be one of the worst presidents of all time, but he's got one hell of a running start.

but he's against the federal reserve. And basic knowledge of how the world REALLY works should tell you that if humanity wants any kind of future, we HAVE to get away from the fed res. Kennedy tried it. Remember what happened? Js. NWO comin at ya with lightning speed, Trump is our last chance.

Woah! We got a real keyboard warrior here! Enjoy gout you fat bastard. I hope you drown in a pool that filled with your liberal tears and Pepsi Max. People like you (guilt, white, race traitors) are what is wrong with this country. I bet you want to take in Syrian refugees so they can have intercourse with your girlfriend while you sit in a corner and cry.

Fantasy.

Reality.

the mediocrity curve

Trump is the NWO. He's been one of them since the beginning and never pretended he wasn't. Alex Jones tricked himself into thinking Trump was an outsider who was giving us "hope". Trump has been a corrupt insider for decades. He knows all of these people from Goldmann and the Fed. He's giving them everything they ever wanted on a silver platter.

you jealous he has a girlfriend?

I see what you did there

Fox News anchor Shep Smith sharply criticized Trump's remarks, noting, "...the president's assertion is false. The White House knows that it was false or could have learned that it was false with a quick Google check, but either did not do so or decided not to tell the truth."

How about the fact that over 100,000 jobs have come back to this country and not to mention the DOW reaching over 20,000. I'm not saying it was ALL Trump, but he definitely contributed. Your turn, nigger.

he's planting the seeds for our time, brothers.

using the DOW as an indicator of how the economy is doing
>top kek
>dodd frank is repealed wait for collapse.

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. - Mayor Joe Hogsett joined hundreds of Jewish, Muslim and Christian faith leaders Sunday afternoon as they discussed plans to protect groups that they believe have been targeted by President Trump's recent executive orders.

Good response, freedom-hater. You're the type of person that wants all drugs legalized, but hates guns. Go blow Chris Murphy and Dan Malloy, you loser.

Nah, liberals are the ones who take your bullshit. I'm a leftist. We don't. We beat the asses of people like you, for talking all that dumb shit -- then we go to a bar and laugh about it over beers.

I notice you didn't take me up on my offer, That's fine, I didn't expect you to. Hide behind your keyboard all you like boy, I'll be acting like a man elsewhere. By the way, chicks dig scars and I've got a few from fighting people who talk like you. Maybe I'll be the one showing them to *your* girlfriend, son. (She should be so lucky!)

Only seeds he's planting are the seeds of destruction. When it all comes crashing down the elites will reform society with fewer rights for the common man and take all the power for themselves.

thatsa pretty lady

No jobs have come back because of Trump. He's just pretending he had something to do with it as propaganda.

little known pop star creating controversy for free publicity.

sister fucking trailer trash

freedom-hater lol
>I own a gun
> I don't think people who twitter like my angst ridden 17 year old cousin is a great leader :(

jobs that were planned long before his election or never actually in danger. USD is dropping like a stone, gold is soaring. the fall is coming, 76 days left.

got to love the alternate facts tRump is spinning

It will work. People are easily led. She's smart.

You don't seem to understand the definition of evidence

saying stuff isn't evidence
evidence is evidence

so you agree, the seeds or revolution are sown? the US wont stand an autocracy, with arms if necessary.

You are a cancer to the global economy, the only scars you have is the scar in your knees from carries around all of that fat. I'm not going to fight you because, I don't want to buy a plane ticket, I have shit to do, and I'm not butthurt like you. Stop with the tough-guy attitude, you are just as big of a vagina as I am. People like you should be gased in the gulag's of the same communist leaders that you love so much, you leftist twat. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

On a serious note, this man gave up a kingdom of enormous wealth and power and prestige just to walk into a viper pit of corruption and using HIS OWN FUCKING MONEY beat down a legion of fucking orcs just to attain the position where he could try to give back to the country he loves so much by steering it away from the cliff edge, for NOONE'S benefit but undeserving you and me.

I've served my country with those beside me but it's not a drop in the fucking ocean compared to what he's doing single handedly. You may be clueless about life an the realities of it but I don't really care. Criticize Trump in any way to my face and we're gonna find out just how far your liberal sensitivities take you.

I agree completely, but why 76 days? I just know it's coming soon, probably by end of summer

You voted for the autocracy. Now you want to overthrow it? Just don't vote Trump. It's that easy.

Exactly, she almost certainly doesnt care about politics and shes about to double the views of her videos.
Free money.

>Hillary Rodham Clinton unironically was given a 95% chance to win the United States Presidential election, was forced through the primaries against the will of Democratic Party constituents, was backed by the most powerful political donor in the world, and then lost by 74 electoral votes and did not win the election. She unironically had twice the funding, and exclaimed that her opponent’s supporters fell into “a basket of deplorables,” before being repudiated by one out of every two people who voted in the election. Barack Obama unironically said during the campaign that his party’s opponent would never be President, Trump proceeded to win 30 states and over 3000 counties and the election. Mainstream media outlets like CNN predicted a landslide for Clinton, upheld her globalist agenda as the only permissible choice, alienated most of the country’s population and ultimately cost their once historic and now infamous candidate the election.

>These things all actually happened, the thoughts of this reality stay with me at all times. I go to sleep at night looking up at the stars, wondering what celestial being aligned the universe in such a way to make an event as amazing as this occur. I wake up smiling every morning knowing that Hillary genuinely was given a 95% chance to win and lost the election to Donald Trump. That even if time is a nonlinear fourth dimension, going to back to stop it from happening will simply create another universe where it happens again. That the state of ass-blastedness emanating from the Left is eternal and infinite, it crosses countless dimensions of the multiverse and its unending torment knows no bounds. I gaze into the endless cosmic wonders around me, still in disbelief that it actually happened, but knowing that my purpose in life was to be born just in time to see the God Emperor Make America Great Again.

>his own money
KeK

>HIS OWN FUCKING MONEY
what about all the donations he asked for?

76 days until the first 100 are over. once he fails to deliver, most of his supporters will abandon him. disillusion leads to dissent.

hilarious that the trump fags will defend literally everything he does without question

>t. critical thinking

how much do you think he got fucktard.

Whoa. Super tough guy.