Define 'that liverpool feel'

Define 'that liverpool feel'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLu_MWmhCzk
youtube.com/watch?v=7a_m4cu89jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its impossible to describe unless youve felt it. the greatest mix of comfy with eurphoria. i was a down and out drug addict before liverpool saved my life. i was walking around the high street searching for my next fix. then i happened to look through the window of a tv shop and they were showing liverpool. the love the fans and the team shared enraptured me and i knew no drug could ever compare. thank you liverpool for showing me that liverpool feel

ok

I got this

>this does not fookin slip

its impossible to describe unless youve felt it. the greatest mix of comfy with eurphoria. i was a down and out terrorist and pedo before man utd saved my life. i was walking around the high street searching for my next target to suicide bomb. then i happened to look through the window of a tv shop and they were showing the class of 92. the love the fans and the team shared enraptured me and i knew no promise of 72 virgins could ever compare. thank you man utd for showing me that man utd feel #ggmu #20times

icebergs are slippy alright

Pure unadulterated bliss. like a supermodel cuddled you but it was such a nice cuddle you had an orgasm. then she fed you ice cream

when your AM finally scores out of 20 attempts and secures your europa league spot

i think ABLs are so strong in their hatred of liverpool because they know they can never get to feel the best feel on earth and are jealous desu

The only way i can describe it is imagine youre at the alter marrying your childhood sweetheart, and then when she pulls out the ring, its actually a winning lottery ticket and youve just become a millionaire

when we score and you get a chub on

Summoning the slippy gypsy

Its that smell of freshly cut grass. A hug from your mum when she gives you your school lunch (with the crusts cut off). its lying on your back on a summers day watching the clouds go by. the warmth of a new scarf on a winters day.

Yet at the same time its the rush of bungee jumping while on cocaine getting jerked off by a thai ladyboy holding a gun to your nuts

here is lovren captured in the moment of feeling it

This is a good thread

i was posting on Sup Forums when liverpool came behind from 1-3 to win under the floodlights, shooting kop end against dortmund. There were posts from otherwise lifetime ABLs who claimed they were feeling something; feeling their ABLisms fading.

What is it about liverpool football club that makes them win and fail so spectacularly

Its that feeling when your studs begin to lose traction in the soft grass. Its the moment of humiliation as you are brought down to your hands and knees in front of 50,000 people. Its the shock of helplessly watching your opponent score a goal. Its the sudden realisation that you've just let it slip.

Here is Gerrard captured in the moment of feeling it.

Just DeuGODS making EPL great again

knowing youre unconditionally loved by someone you care about.

bitter ABLs have no hearts and have never been loved so just spew the hatred inside of them

It's like that feeling when you woke up early on the first Monday of the summer holiday and realised that you could stay in bed.

Getting extra money from benefits and fighting out the sister isn't pregnant after paying her a fiver to shoot my seed in her la.

>ABL
Who's talking about Leicester?

this.

Liverpool will always be remembered before anything for this moment. Liverpool Football Club are defined by Gerrard's slip for the rest of history.
They are a laughing stock.

Prove me wrong.
(You can't)

dragging your balls through five hundred kilometers of broken glass to hear your crush fart through a walkie-talkie

How new?

Imagine feeling like everyone in the world is victimising you.

That.

Leicester are more relevant than Liverpool. Hence ABL = Anyone But Leicester.

for reference that's at fucking Auschwitz

why'd you reply to me you sneaky jap

Sorry mate, clicked your message to type the post xx

I thought you were fucking joking at first but then I reverse google'd it.

Holy fucking shit, I have seriously never known a group of over-dramatic people more desperate to feel like victims in my fucking life. It's a fucking football club for fuck's sake.

liverpool 3 - 2 city
>we beat city we've won the league
>that liverpool feel
>champions elect la
>look at gerrard what heart
>we go again!
norwich 2 - 3 liverpool
>grinding out wins is the sign of champions
>how many will be beat chelsea by la
liverpool 0 - 2 chelsea
>anti football, were still top of the league
>defending is easy
>palace is a fortress city wont win there
palace 0 - 2 city
>everton will do us a favour
everton 2 - 3 city
>they let city win
>b-bitter
>its still on if we beat palace and newcastle by 7
palace 3 - 3 liverpool
>b-but rodgers said defending is easy
>city will lose to villa
>villa are good against the big sides
city 4 - villa 0
>west ham will do us a favour
>b-big andy with the 90th minute winner
>i-it's not over yet
city 2 - west ham 0
>t-top 4 was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>n-next year is the year

"It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four games to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment" - Alan Hanson

"If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing" - Bill Shankly

"Friendly reminder that Steven Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert"

youtube.com/watch?v=kLu_MWmhCzk

Trips confirm.

>someone is still trying to force this meme

It's dead son. It was stillborn.

You can't capture it fully with words. It's otherworldly, so surreal.

When Liverpool score a winner, it's like being in this warm, viscous pool of bliss. Experience it once and you're hooked for life.

To put it simply, "that Liverpool feel" is a small part of why I hate Liverpool fans so much.

"Hurr durr, only we know that feel of being Liverpool fans. Hurr, we're so special"

Livershit fans literally ALWAYS try to feel like they're some special club with some special sentimental appeal that no other club has. Yes, Livershit, you guys are the only ones who feel something when you sing or hear your club anthem. You guys are the only ones who have dealt with the emotion of a disaster that took people's lives. You guys are the only one who have a deep emotional attachment to your club. The rest of us peasants just watch sports to get drunk and because we just really, really enjoy watching grown men play with a ball.

I just don't get it. Why? Why the fuck do you fucking clowns think there's anything particularly special about being a Liverpool fan?

ITT: Bitter customers

im ABLiverpoop as much as anyone but you cant deny they have something special/different. an aura about them. togetherness maybe or belief/delusion

>mfw ABLs are obsessed with us

Are you that pathetic american who constantly posts in the eternal arsecuck thread? Of course you are going to feel bitter against a group of fans that are actually a community as opposed to the manufactured and plastic nature of Arsenal's "multicultural" fanbase.

>people don't like my club
>hurr it must be some mass, organized obsession instead of us genuinely being the most hate-able club on earth

this is why we talk about you always being the victims.

I know it's a meme, but it's absolutely real

when a team like City or Chelsea or United win a match it's usually boring and expected

so they might get a pleasure rating of 6 or 7/10

When Liverpool win it's often a rollercoaster, even the "boring" matches, or the matches that should be a boring 2-0 win end up being exciting

Only Liverpool fans regularly experience 10/10 pleasure from beating shit teams like Palace and West Brom

No. I don't support any top 6 team.

And top lel, another Irish Liverpool "fan". Keep thinking you're somehow anything but a bandwagoner, Patrick.

its the one thing that unites all peoples. doesnt matter your country, race, religion, political view. its the one great feel to unite and conquer all. more powerful than any hatred and proves love wins in the end the kind of thing that has both a iraqi terrorist and a neo nazi skinhead sitting next to eachother cheering with eachother for the same thing

>No. I don't support any top 6 team.

Ah, so you are a Man United fan. LOL.

youtube.com/watch?v=7a_m4cu89jg

this is the liverpool feel la

It's like losing traction on a squidgy surface.

who else wins 4-2 in a crazy as fuck game with defensive errors all over the place and 4 possible penalties?

nobody apart from liverpool, thats who, and it happens constantly

mad as fuck la

abl = leicester mate

holy fuck you're so angry about Liverpool being the best club to support in the world, it's brilliant

Why do people keep saying Anyone But Leicester?

it's that feel when you know ABLs have to cry themselves to sleep again.

ABL means anyone but leicester m8

Leicester have won a PL title, you havent. Thus are more deserving of label

>"Hurr durr, only we know that feel of being Liverpool fans. Hurr, we're so special"

lol Americuck complaining about an individual having allegiance and pride of their team. The irony is strong as fuck.

Which one are you m8?

Except Liverpool fans have no allegiance or pride in the actual team. They just want to feel like they're "special" for supporting a team that seeks "justice" for le 96 and sing songs that bring "the feels" like YNWA. They don't care for the actual sport.

if i was named klaus id describe it as echte liebe

i dont think you even believe that. The actual games they play are enthralling even for neutrals but especially for those so emotionally invested.

Americans only care about winning wars and feeling special about bringing democracy and seek justice for le 9/11

they dont care about the actual freedom of the country they invaded.

its the same bruv.. you are no different than Lelverpool

are people seriously trying to imply that liverpool arent more than a club?

haters are so delusional desu

>Imaging never being to liverpool or even england. or ever going to a liverpool game but devoting your life to HATING a foreign football club to fit in on a taiwanese arts and crafts compendium

desu if you let in that liverpool feel it would probably fill some of the emptiness in your life.

>its the rush of bungee jumping while on cocaine getting jerked off by a thai ladyboy holding a gun to your nuts
Truly the GOAT of feels.

Also checked.

aayyyy

Underrated EXPOSED post.

Its the feeling that inspires you to do things you never thought you could. that gives you hope when you thought all hope was lost. a light in the darkness. whenever youre doing something dangerous or youre scared it lets you know every other liverpool fan is standing beside you and with them youre invincible.

Liverpool fans are the literal definition of customers lol.

Try supporting a real club.

>Liverpool feel

i hate liverslip but dont dilute customers by using it on other clubs. its a united meme

But Liverpool are customers too?

Basically his drug riddled brain thought he was feeling "that Liverpool feel". Reality is, he just got high and stared at Tom and Jerry through a Dixons window

>tom and jerry
>dixons
What decade is this?

>cartoons started in 1992

>still inferior to Arselel an $hitty

Tottenham will blow you meme faggots out next time

Top quality post.

It's """our""" year, la

>I was at work during that game

I will never forgive myself for not watching that game with /spee/.

a noble way to say 'scouse boom bust'

its coming home lads

remember when Sup Forums thought oscar was better than countinho?

Remember Depay? Remember Bog Sim? Remember how the english NT got humiliated by Iceland when Henderson, Lallana and Milner didn't play?

It's actually a Bayern Munich meme

>depay

literally who

>Liverpool discussion that's lasted all day
>ctrl+f
>96 = 7 results
>Heysel = 0 results

That's basically the Liverpool feel.

/r/ the .gif

Nobody can fully explain it, but Liverpool bandwagons in GB are more respected than Man U or Chelsea/'Manchester' City customers.

I'm not one but I know some of them and I kind of understand it. They respect a tradition of beautiful play, long term suffering and the solidarity this generates.

>Its an American gets uncontrollably angry about the fans of a team on a completely different continent episode

their """anthem""" is just a pop song that has nothing to do with the team nor any mention of its name

is it our year las

>mfw Liverpool think they are going to win it all
>Mfw Liverpool fans actually think they are going to do it
>Mfw third of the way through the season and joint top with more then one team
>Somehow they are clear favorites in thier own mind
>Mfw Liverpool fans

It's a beautiful song about trusting your fellow man, the security and beauty of companionship and support for one another. You know, what being a team is all about.

lol no one respects Livershit bandwaggoners

>not playing Sup Forums on hard mode and being universally hated by everyone
>not being able to appreciate all of the posts directed at liverpool fans because of rampant, undying obsession of man u customers

must suck being you, I guess.

Where abouts do you live, cunt?

North Dublin lad, currently away for the weekend in donegal

They have a certain magic around their fans. Newcastle have this magic as well

Is it due to inbreeding?

Possibly - they tend to be quite an insular people

You know 'customers' was originally used against Liverpool, right? Then they got massively butthurt and tried to turn it on United fans.

Of course, you wouldn't - as you're an American bandwaggoner customer.