T-th-they're n-not t-too s-small, a-are they user?

>t-th-they're n-not t-too s-small, a-are they user?

pls post her panty shots

they are FAR too small!
get out of my bed chambers small-breasted wench!

no but you're about to start to death
thank you skeletor

*faints*

wa

Disgusting! Get out of my room you flat chested harlot!

Of course not. You're incredibly beautiful. Will you marry me?

>that depends, it would be perfectly acceptable for someone with a girlcock

She looks sickly.

Anyone else reminded of that anorexic bitch from YouTube who dresses in Tim Burton costumes?

did you mean 'starve'?

>That screenshot
>VLC Player

What's the matter OP, can't afford a Netflix subscription?

lmao cucked

>mfw she's actually a trap

Any forearm hair? Happy trail? Anything?

Raffey probably got bigger tits, fuckin skelly.

>He can't afford $9 a month

Maybe if you do more chores around the house, mommy will up your allowance.

l m a o c u c k o l d

she's qt and fuck you for pirating

pretty sure this is as lewd as it gets user

wow i was lied to? disgusting

What the hell is reddit doing here?

I'll rub my dick on her sternum and still get off.

>not asking a friend to add a profile for you

nigga please

El looked like one when she wore the wig

This. Who pays for Netflix? You don't have even one normie friend you can leech off?

I don't care about your tits, turn around and pop that ass

What's up with her faaaaace

Mosquito bite tits

She's a very lovely girl and will probably (hopefully) grow up nicely.

She's 19.

>Implying small tiddies aren't the best

Imagine being Steve in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Nancy Wheeler, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your skeleton body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another thicc redhead in the dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Steve and not only sit on that bed while Nancy Wheeler flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her rib cage and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, NANCY WHEELER LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of redheads and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in America. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with bulimia in previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Steve. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

is it Beth all over again?

At least have a penis, girl!

Got a point there, lad?

11/10 Pasta time

>tfw you get a boner knowing you can break her at any moment.

There is nothing that i hate more than flat chests.
Having said that i would probably I would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to be with her

>tfw the majority of small tit girls are ashamed of their bodies and are easier to take advantage of.

Why aren't all flat-chested ""women"" mercy killed yet?

is this true

do they suffer from debilitating self-esteem issues?

>horrific androgynous monster face

nancy a cute, but this will never cease to make my sides implode.

That she's more or less done physically maturing.

I don't get the hate for her though, she's cute as fug and flat chest is only a negative on chubby girls.

>Any girl ever talking like that
You make it sound like you're about to rape her or something you sick fuck

Your virgin tight pussy makes up for it.

there's no such thing as too small tits: the less, the merrier.

It's $9 fucking dollars a month, is this board nothing but teenagers? Christ.

I'm a guy, I have no tits and I suffer from debilitating self-esteem issues. It's probably true.

>panty shots

What are you, like five years old or something or do all Americans speak like babies?

nancy a cute

pasta a shit

>paying for movies/television
>ever

the kikes already have their hooks in you, you're beyond saving

FUCK THIS THREAD, EVERYBODY POST YOUR BEST NANCY SCREENSHOTS

>manly jaw
>skinny

>drakeposting in 2016

No, of course not. They just compensate by being even bigger whores.

>Implying we actively take screenshots instead of watching shit.

>ITT: neckbeards who never saw what an actual high school girls body looked like.

>chestlets

>being in 2016
Can you not?

>he pays $9 a month for nothing so he can post on the internet about what a big boy he is

do they yank down her top (which comes down easy cause her tits are too small to be an obstacle) and make fun of her?

This is what women do with chestlets.

Why would you even wear a bra if your tits are too small to flop around?

that's a bit mean.

You shouldn't wear a brassiere ever. But almost every single woman ever is too stupid to understand this.

Source pls

Barb was clearly superior. A bit frumpy but that is fixable. She has ass/hips for days.

this

>tfw no qt goody goody anorexic gf

Skeletor wasn't underweight though

Is there even a point to bras when your tits are that small?

were you upset Sup Forums?

why not

What are you a faggot?

do you prefer this

not really honestly. He turned out to not be a terrible guy

You've got to admit though, there is something off about her face, like she is constantly clenching her jaw or something. She's cute as hell if her face is resting but as soon as those muscles start flexing...shit man I don't know.

Science? Logic? Reason?

A little bit. I feel like ultimately he was repressing a good part of himself to try and be a badass nigger, and eventually she managed to pull him from it. I still have negative feelings about him, but I don't really dislike him anymore, and I think he's alright. I do, however, think she would be better off with the other guy, so for that I'm ever so slightly upset.

This

I am upset that i cant be with Nancy myself or with Steve
Upset for Johnatan? PFFFFFFFFFF Nice meme

jonathan is Sup Forumss self insert user

>Nancy was transgender
>El was transgender

Why is this show about transgender acceptance?

More surprised than anything, especially after she got fucking anally devastated by that remark about her following in her mother's footsteps of running into a loveless marriage.

He's a cool guy though, everything he did we excusable. Can't blame a guy for wanting to start a fight when your gf is acting super shady with another guy.

>he thinks I mind veins

Honestly, yeah I prefer those.

anyone know if they're natural

It would be more like her mother to not form meaningful relationships.

her mom was a slut who eventually married a well off older guy. Nancy has a proper relationship with Steve and doesn't just fuck around.

>Science. Logic. Reason.

user, are you deflecting?

I see she got her nipples surgically removed when they installed those freakishly oversized implants

9/10 times simply for padding to make their chest look bigger.

>doesn't just fuck around
>fucks him the first time theyre alone and not at school

kek shes a fucking slut lad

also so their nips dont rub on clothing and chafe

that was before Johnathon gave her the talk

uwotm8?

>Having sex with the person you like is bad
Did they rape you or are you a virgin till marriage?

Skeletor was muscular as fuck dude.

As muscular as He-Man, and Man-At-Arms, and Cyclops, and pretty much every other male character.

Yes. I don't really want to bother explaining it. But long story short, it's unhealthy for the breasts to wear a brassiere, and causes all the issues brassieres are meant to fix, such as sagging/ lack of perkiness, lack of support/ etc.

In other words, you're constricting shit, messing up blood flow and the growth of natural muscle tissue, etc. etc. etc.

It's unhealthy. In fact, it even increases the risk of breast cancer.

prove it

here's some eye bleach

Please, the best girl on Stranger Thing was Eleven.

>when El goes to take her t shirt off and mike and the boys freak out and tell her to stop

Were they gay?

You know back them boys didn't impregnate girls at 13 right?