ITT: We cast the new James Bond

Personally, I think it should be Isaac Hempstead-Wright

Perfect idea. Literally 10/10. The patrician's Bond indeed.

He'd fucking kill it as Bond.

nope

What the fuck why does this actually seem like a good idea

>English accent
>Dashing good looks
>International sex symbol
It's the part he was born to play.

overrated.

Would gladly cast this boypucci with my dick

>Whiter than Elba.
>More manly than Hiddleston.
Sounds legit.

He has that boarding school charm that's been missing from Bond in recent films.

Agreed. Plus the glasses are probably x-Ray, likely explosive, may have a condom compartment, with earpieces containing a knife and a corkscrew, and a homing device in the nosepads.

That's a reasonable assumption. He's quite fancy.

I fully support this idea. I think he is just the man to reinvigorate the franchise. Truly a Bond for a new generation.

Yeah, he'd be pretty great. The thing is, if you get a guy like Elba or Hiddleston, they're only going to be able to play the role for a few movies before the get too old. Isaac would be able to play Bond for 30 years if he had the mind to.

im not kidding either

That's a lady.

wasnt she already in one of the bond films?

they gonna make him a homo 12 year old too?

Bran for trap.

Robb Stark for Bond.

Yes, I'm sure people are positively dying to see that. Heads will roll.

omg why is he so cute

Some people are just lucky, I guess.

wtf i love bond now

He looks like a bird, terrible shota

> terrible shota
Nigger, he's legal in most states.

yes. yes it is.

shut the fuck up dude

delete this

>tfw no super sexualized gemma/jane bond who is a massive hedonist but richly layered and conflicted despite being the best at what she "does"; whether it be fighting/weapons training, or researching stuff, or fucking her way into first hand surveillance/intel, or whatever else you can imagine (and more). also, a functional alcoholic AND a drug addict.

please just hit me with a bus already.

He's closer to a shota than a husbando. Not to mention his history as a shota

Tfw this is actually a good meme

Meant for

>unironic homosexual pedophiles
>posting on the same board im posting on

Too old. He'd be 60 by the second film.

How do you go from this to this:
I'd expect the guy to turn into a handsome man but now he looks like a frog

yawn

quick question for you (and most of the other posters itt).

what's it like to be literally a faggot and know that you are instinctually programmed to remove yourselves from the gene pool?

what's it like being an autist that gets riled up when he gets called out?

BASED user

>pedophiles
Why does Sup Forums not know what that word means?

He's not my main pick, but Henry is a close second.

I don't know if you are avante bond, OP, but they are totally going to make a kid bond movie at some point

Who is your main pick?

wouldn't know, ive been baiting since i got in here and realized what this was.. and no one actually called me out. this isn't "things that never happened", sorry.

it was a serious question btw. heres another; how do you guys feel about bryan singer?

This is my main pick.

Isaac, obviously.

Kraut Bond is absolutely haram.

he'd be better playing the 1st openly gay superman

Can you speak english?

>how do you guys feel about bryan singer?
He's a free man.

Please no one under 30 years old. I cast either Michael Fassbender or Damien Lewis.

If female then Emily Blunt.

Hai, skoshi

>Please no one under 30 years old
No
>If female
Please kys. If this is how the Internet reacted to Ghostbusters, I don't want to know what will happen when they announce Jane Bond.

Do you actually want a 20 year old devo like we got in Kingsman? No fuck that shit.

James Bond should be aged 35 - 45.

STOP trying to pander towards the young teens (even though when I was a young teen I loved watching Connery, Moore and never once thought they were too old).

ディックを食べる。

>Do you actually want a 20 year old devo like we got in Kingsman?
Yes. Kingsman was GOAT. Hell of a lot better than Spectre (true story, I legitimately had to google "last Bond movie" just to remember what the fuck it was called).

>James Bond should be aged 35 - 45.
You literally just said Bond could be a woman. If that's the case the there's no reason he can't be in his 20s.

>STOP trying to pander towards the young teens
SPOILERS:My name isn't Barbara Broccoli. I'm not making this movie. I'm not pandering to nobody.

>007: agent cody banks

>You literally just said Bond could be a woman. If that's the case the there's no reason he can't be in his 20s.
Wait what? This post makes no sense...

Yes I did say Bond could be a women and I also said Bond should be aged 35 - 45 implying any man or women between that age would be suitable for Bond.

I do not want a 25 year old man or women to be Bond. It doesn't fit at all.

45 would be too old for a women so say 33 - 38.

>Yes. Kingsman was GOAT. Hell of a lot better than Spectre
Sofia Boutella and Colin Firth made it outstanding. But Spectre was still very based with Christoph Waltz even though he hardly got much screen time. I hated the young kid in Kingsman and wish it was just Colin as the main actor.

I definitely do not want to see Bond be played by a 20 year old actor.

Well, unfortunately you are objectively wrong about every single thing you just said. I'm sorry, senpai.

no u

go eat a dick

>Bond
No

On the other hand, if we lived in a universe where an adaption of the Alex Rider series was being made now and not a decade ago, I could see him having a stab at it.

With special effects he should be able to walk.

Is that because they've both been known to wear sweet chest straps?

>chest strap
That's called a Branstrap, senpai.

t. Bigshot Producer

Fuck you

no u

Ahahhahhahahahhaahahahaaah haa ahaha hahaa
chinless numlae cuck....

sure, i'd watch him as bond.

but not adult bond, as a young trainee bond that hasn't gotten to the point where is can charm every panty in the room to drop just by giving him The Look

Good post

Hey, I have an idea. Howabout we stop giving a fuck about a shitty movie series?

Go to bed, Daniel Craig.

(You)

wat