Just found out my gf of 3 years has been cheating on me

Just found out my gf of 3 years has been cheating on me,

Went on her laptop to check my work roster and saw his conversation muted, and on Thursday we are going on a holiday that I got her for her birthday,

Kill myself?

>20
>good looking
>but no self confidence and need constant reassurance
>not needy at all but heart is so big that I am emotional because I feel others pain

What do?

Post convo

dude you found it now but if youve been together 3 years and youre just now finding out, shes been cheating all along. just dump her and move on as fast as possible, as hard as that may sound, someone told me one time, if they can cheat once they can cheat again and its fuckin true they will never stop if they did it to you once already

this

post the convo

you're too young to worry about some shitty little kid relationship you got into at 17, dont worry about this slut, you will find way better girls as they mature, find a girl whos already been cheated on or something, they're less likely to do it since they know how it feels. they want a relationship thats mutual about we have been cheated on before and we dont want that so lets be loyal

Don't kill yourself, I'm 20 also, in a different situation but I've been there years before. Everything's gonna be alright, not right now, but with the time, try to distract yourself and drink or go outside but don't do something stupid. Trust me, once I tried to kill myself, I still regret it.

go on the holiday by yourself

tell that bitch buh bye

Post the convo, faggot

A'ight, first things first.
Did she fuck him, or is this convo the ONLY piece of evidence you've got? If so, post it.
Fuck her, take a buddy on the trip with you, take your mind off of it and find a new bitch.
Take your time, move on.
Enjoy the trip user.

Here's what you do...
Find someone else to take on the trip, a bro, or someone else you like to be around. When she asks why she's not going on the trip with you...tell her you thought she was going to be monogamous...now you can both be disappointed. At least you'll be somewhere fun tho right?

Man, had the same thing happen to me when i was 19. I was with a girl for 4 years. Dropped everything for her and felt the same way you do. I felt death was my only option as well, You learn you dont need them. Not saying you wont think about them, But you will find a way to cope. Mine was getting fit and loosing 80 pounds.

You need to learn to love yourself. Look, user. You and me? We have flaws. That's right! We're imperfect. We have many flaws in common, and vice versa. We get so focused on these flaws that we often forget our strengths. Being imperfect isn't just about having flaws, its about having flaws mixed into strengths. You deserve more than a cheating whore, I'm glad she left you. Now you can find someone who's actually a good person. Good luck user.

Do not let something as worthless as a cheating whore take something as infinitely priceless as your life. Whores don't know what human worth is because they are blind to it, having none themselves. Women with class, dreams, aspirations, personality, goals, work ethic, initiative, standards, morals, and character will see you for what you're worth. Let finding someone like that be your reason to live.

Dump that cheating slut on her birthday and go by yourself, lol

Holy shit Sup Forums gives good advice for once.

Lurk here:
www.survivinginfidelity.com

>20
>good looking
>not needy at all but heart is so big that I am emotional because I feel others pain

You sound like an amazing guy who any girl would be lucky to have. If she failed to see the value in you, that's her fault and not yours. Don't kill yourself, find things that boost your confidence, dump her, and go out in search of a girl you deserve.

Post her nudes since you're gonna dump her

Not OP but damn; wish I had someone to tell me that when I was going thru a girlfriend cheating on me

Yeah listen to this user m8. Fuck that bitch.

Best advice in the thread, bar none.