Mexicos future

Mexibros i was wondering where do you see your country being in the future. Do you think it will collapse, be annexed by America or becoming balkanized. do tell

Other urls found in this thread:

geo-mexico.com/?tag=north-south-divide
youtube.com/watch?v=NWdB26F5wLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MLuSHptFAOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Future colony when Brazil-Argentina Empire arises.

cool personally i see the a three way split of border states joining the us, the central becoming its own nation and the south becoming its own country

>AMLO wins
Venezuela on steroids.
>Other party wins
The same shit, unstable economy but not enough to get fucked up.
Corruption the same till some 3rd party gets involved.
South vs North situation get worse.
Trump Wall being beneficial for the north states.

what states would say fall into the south category

Let us Chicanos rule Mexico. We can fix it.

go for it

thanks

it will be the same as always desu

None of those things will happen anytime soon.

This.

>Venezuela on steroids
You seriously cant believe that man and it surely cant be worst than Peña

Outside stuff getting more expensive, nothing will change.

We kind of need a president that isn't liberal, and get rid of the Human rights departament.
Every time something good is proposed by a senator liberal parties and human rights does everything possible to shut it down.

See gun law changes.

If every conservative chicano was given given control of mexico (some sort of parliment) it would unironically make mexico better. But i doubt real mexicans would enjoy being ruled by pseudo-mexicans

>Do you think it will collapse
if after a dozen coups. 2 foreign invasions, and several civil wars and it still hasn't collapsed, it never will

>be annexed by America
you better be ready of an Afghanistan right on your southern border

>becoming balkanized
lol no

>But i doubt real mexicans would enjoy being ruled by pseudo-mexicans
think again, every president of the past 50 years was unironically white and educated outside of Mexico

What's that yellow thing fucking Zacatecas in the ass?

Jalisco

Jalisco?

That'd be Jalisco

I believe that is Haleesko

For those who wonder why North Mexico hates South Mexico and why South Mexico hates North Mexico for hating them this should give you a good idea why are things like this:
geo-mexico.com/?tag=north-south-divide

How do you even know the name of Zacatecas but not of it's neighbours?

Aside from the "Zacatecas March" I can't think of anything from there.
youtube.com/watch?v=NWdB26F5wLQ

>geo-mexico.com/?tag=north-south-divide
interesting but i wonder if puebla and michochan should really be in the red

being from the bajio(Gto) i never cared for north, south shit.

also zacatecas in red ?

Our culture seems to be kinda different in general, the south seems to be the traditional kind of mexicans, while the north seems to be more like the stereotypical mexicans.

Really? usually South is a mix of both.

Depends which stereotype you are talking about though.

"Venezuela on steroids" it's just another way of saying 1million% inflation rate

Where in his proposals does he say he wants everything for free? Which we already have, mind you.

And don't get me wrong, I hate him with a passion as well, but I will never understand the commie meme.

If I remember history over there, nothing changes. The kid that you see cleaning the shit off shoes will spend the rest of his life doing it while his son prepares to do it.

Just like any third world shithole really.

Any mexibros know if Melissa Robles already has a bf?

I don't even know who is Melissa Robles tbqh, should I?

we'll become more and more industrialized, more and more factories everywhere you go and everyone will perceive the average shit wage, that'll give more tax distribution meaning more stolen money and maybe some part of it might go to a better infrastructure, healthcare and public education.
the establishment will stay in power because we know we couldn't even posible survive in a left wing political system, meaning that just as usual the Mexican bank will toy with the peso currency in order to make Mexican exports even more attractive for even shittier countries than mexico.
On the other hand, imported shit will skyrocket while national produced goods will be as cheap as ever, there are several mexican tech companies already manufacturing their shit in mexico, I expect more and more mexican brands going out to the mexican market, maybe perhaps to the rest of central and south america, making us into a truly regional superpower.
Narco violence is supposed to lower over the years as long as we stop this shit war on drugs and let americans smoke as many meth as they wish.
Our economy will rise to being in the top 8 by the next decade, but our quality of life will stay the same, the same amount of childhood deaths, the same amount of violent crime, the same amount of corruption, only thing we'll have going on for us is that you could buy a 50'' smarth 4k tv with 1/4th the monthly salary of a burger flipper.

>it will collapse
i don't think it will cease to exist, but things certainly are going to get sick because there's been a paradigm shift which the mex politicians and company are reluctant to acknowledge and act in consequence.

>be annexed by america
if you think they will let more mexicans in like they did with texas then you are deluded as fuck. With the ongoing movement of Donaldo, backed by other leaders, the most likely scenario is them bombing the shit out of you because you are a cartel infected zone (and it isn't far fetached, burgers are really good at creating and enemy or making up an excuse to bomb other countries, it's been recorded many times and many of them have become aware of this over the last years).

>balkanized
probably, but both parties would have it tough, especially the north because they don't have much resources, it is the place where most narcos are and as soon as that happen it is likely narcos will start kncoking everyone doors to collect taxes as the provisiotnal government (you also have to take into account that donaldo will take all the ""maquila"" back to the US which will fuck up that region epically.
As you can see, we're gonna suffer dearly, but we'll get through it, that many will die along the way due to financial crisis and the economic reorganization? yes, it is possible, but that's what happens when your politicians bet everything on a model, hoping they would magically become """northern americans""", that put the country at a disadvantage to then get icked out because they are not what they thought they were. Tough luck, but what's done is done.
To all of those ""white anglo-saxons"" wannabe mexicans, open your eyes, you werem't, aren't and will never be part of them, and what has happened over the last eight months is the ultimate proof of that. You are latin americans, not northern americans.

>implying he's not someone shilling for a faled model that will get fucked up in this place within the next two years
dude, come on! it is so obvious

>you're a chairo
He is an asshole, there's no doubt about that, but the PRI/PAN bullshit is literally unsustainable at this point. Neither of both are the solution to this shit, and that's what worries me

Screwed, as always

>Do you think it will collapse, be annexed by America

That's very unlikely now considering the change in USA's politics, that's unless america literally invade us.

*far-fetched

>the south seems to be the traditional kind of mexicans, while the north seems to be more like the stereotypical mexicans.

What does that even mean?

depressingly accurate

perhaps he refers to the fact that people inhabiting center and southern states are more folklore while the northern states stereotype:

In what state were those popular?
I am from Sonora and saw them 10 times tops in 4 years.

No no gringo fuck off

>where do you see your country being in the future.
Hopefully a bit, just a bit better
>Do you think it will collapse?
Nah, we have survived worst
>be annexed by America
Dont think so
> balkanized
That worked well for Yucatan, Rio Grande and Central America, so no

Hell

>Hell
worst case scenario
fucked up in the best one.
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

op here wow im so glad to get so many responses thanks mexibros. glad to get your prespective on things you wont believe the amount of misinformation about the state of mexico there is up here

can you elaborate on it abit further , lad? what is it said in burgerland

also
are ya fellow taco or whitey boy DAWG ...?

well for starters im a chicano, don't know much about the home country and i don't try to. And trust me im not like those aztlan assholes who give us a bad name god their retarted. And some of the things the media says is that you have isis camps on the border and in yucatan, that your planning an invasion of the united states, that you want to kill trump and that you want to holocaust the whites, oh and that you have a border wall with guatemala

>they actually think we are doing or have any of those things

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

i was going to say "american education at its finest", but dude, this is sick. just when you thought those dipshits couldn't be more paranoic

oh thats not the worst they don't believe white mexicans exist and that if they do they run some sort of apartied system in mexico to kill the darker mexicans

>if after a dozen coups. 2 foreign invasions, and several civil wars and it still hasn't collapsed, it never will

>something hasnt happened yet, so therefore it can never happen

belle logique

oh and i forgot to mention that they think mexico is entirely desert

actually those chaps ""anglo-saxon" wannabe mexicans' policies is what got us into this mess to begin with, the current administration is reluctant to ackowledge they never were "northern americans" (ayyyy mis costados)

i sum it up here
it's fucked up what they did while daydreaming, but the damage is already done and it'll be difficult to get back on our feet once again
they still think the donaldo is just focus on a economic level when in fact he is operating on a ethno-economic one, being the first the most important one.
>have to go through another crisis thanks to our """representatives"" delusions of grandeur
and here we go again lads.

>they run some sort of apartied system in mexico to kill the darker mexicans

If only

damn, i fucked it up TOPEST KEK

>president AMLO
we would be much better, not necessarily because of him, but because it would mean the actual destabilisation of our political (corrupted) elites

>AMLO doesn't win (and neither an independent candidate or even PRD)
literally the worst escenario, a big chimp out and maybe balkanization

>balkanization
a good thing in the long term as long as USA keeps his hands off (which, lets face it, is not likely)

>USA intervention (with or without balkanisation)
a complete mystery, may be good in the long term, but it definitely would be much worse in the short term

"The Future"

youtube.com/watch?v=MLuSHptFAOY

some pyschos have talked about taking the bajas and yucatan but im not really sure they so much shit its depressing to pay attention to

>1st green text
agree, they are literally on suicide watch
> 2nd green text
i don't think it would escalate to something like that, many a chimp out but given Trump's stand on how things should be done and that he is taking back all the maquila, the status quo they want to keep here wouldn't last long

>3rd and 4th green text
>implying burgerland will really let pass an opportuinity like that
ayyyyy muh sides, lad, that's their especiality, so far cheet guy has remained neutral about what should be done in regards to Iran's development of nukes, but i believe it won't last long, he's got king kike on his back telling him to smite them with the might of murrica (ironically, he'd be backpedalling on the promise of not waging war upon anyone else that 'merrican people is through with that shitty thing)

>he will annex us n sheeit
hahahaha with the ongoing movement of trump? ayyy lmao, first they glass the northern and center state than making them citizens ayyyy

>some pyschos
What do you mean by "some psychos" polfucks or government officials?

some guy don't remember he's an alex jones type. Anyway happened during the election

*maybe
*chimpout
*cheeto
*onto him

What a smart fucking thing to do, it's not like there are over 35 million of a certain people who live in the US who might get a little mad at that

they shouldn't i mean, they are murrican although kind of sucks that now they will antagonized in the enar future (remember, there always have to be an enemy).

man to burgers they'll never be american just illegal mexicans

that's what i say, but they seem convinced it isn't like that. It is a struggle that goes beyond "civic nationalism" and all that stuff, can't say i'm looking forward to it, but sometime one has to wake up

>they are murrican
No we're not(yes I'm a CHI)

Well always be Mexicans to them

I was born in the US, I'll most likely live my entire life and then die in the US

But I'll always be a Mexican to them

Honestly I gave up trying to get some sort of "good one" acceptance from Americunts a long time ago

My dad wants his ashes spread in mexico and before I die I'm telling my family to bury my body on the land we own in Guanajuato, this land means nothing to me, and I don't even want my bones to touch it

>annexed by America

We don't fucking want you

Then why are you still here? Why live in a society you care nothing about?

You CAN speak decent Spanish can't you? You can stop posting on an Okinawan potty forum and instead do something productive and enriching.

>implying burgerland will really let pass an opportuinity like that
well, for that you must see the whole world situation and (most important) the political situation of the USA; Murica already let a gold opportunity pass because of internal problems (french invasion) and later on a silver opportunity due to WW1 (post revolution chimpout)

1. right now an intervention doesn't pass as easy as it would pass 100 years ago
2. believe it or not Mexico is a big estrategic point and a big source of cheap resources, not counting that several "important" countries have big interests putted in here; everyone who mess up with mexico mess up with those interests
3. Trump's presidency is still fragile neoliberals wouldn't defenf Mexico, but they would definetly pretend to defend mexico in order to fuck up Trump's presidency
4. the whole world knows this and this opportunity would be open for anyone (EU, Russia, China, even the rest of LatAm but just as a factor)

finally, I never said they would "annex us", I meant that may "invade us", and make sure we keep being their bitch(es), there is a big difference

>Then why are you still here?
I'm a 20 year old college student with immigrant parents, you think it's easy to just move counties all by yourself?

But don't worry, I honestly don't intend to live my life in YOUR shitty country forever

Good. Get the fuck out as soon you can.

I'm so spiteful I might just stay, maybe go full AZTLAN while I'm at it.

If I can't go back to Mexico, I'll bring it with me

So let me get this straight... You would stay in a continent sized country of 320+ million people and a land you have no attachment with just out of spite.

Kek. Hope everything works out for you, migo'

>just out of spite
And with a dream

Borders, racial takeover makes no difference to me

All I want is to step on white necks

This reminds me of Trumps supporters, they will screw their country but at least they'll take liberals with them.

I want mex bf

faggots not allowed, fuck off ack to reddit

This, no homos

Literally what? I haven't heard any of those things espoused in the media. Wtf are you talking about?

>referring to ((((the media)))
from what i have heared, many burgers now consider them just fake news spreaders, can't blame them though, we too have a bunch of so called journalists that keep shilling for muh great politicians are defending us n sheeeit (when in reality they contributed a lot to fuck things up for everyone with their faggotry and greed), with burgers took a bit more because they really thought to be the good guys of the movie (ayyyyyy muh sides ). the amount of bullshit murricans would believe just because MUH BOOGIE MAN IS AFTER US is amazing

What in fucks name are you rambling about?

I have heard some crazy shit from the fat guy of "infowars" but I suppose he doesn't really count

also
what the fuck is wrong with you and your ayyy meme fetish

>infowars
wew

The only thing that people think about when thinking about Mexicans is the Cartels, and maybe Spring Break.

Other than that, whether or not the wall is sustainable/a smart idea. This is on top of people arguing about illegal immigration (which is mostly central Americans anyway).

Btw, is it true Mexico enforces strict border control on its southern border?

Fuck you, I'm voting Republican in 2018 and Donald in 2020 for that.

>Btw, is it true Mexico enforces strict border control on its southern border?
that's a meme
although it is true they go through a hell of a lot to get to US , they can easily cross our southern border by boat and no soldier will lay a finger on them.
>but i have been told you have a wall down there
kek, such thing doesn't exist, perhaps a sorry ass fence, and not that tall, and that's it.

they only did it over usa pressure, but I'm gessing that will be over soon enough unless Trump makes a deal with Peña Nieto which is very possible, the true thing is that "we" treate central americans like shit there are even cases of "slavery"; but there are also cases of brotherhood and support

do as you wish pal, i don't give a fuck, what many here wanted was PRI/PAN faggotry to end, it's going to be really tough to recover from this, but all we have left is to try, and donaldo certainly fucked their shit up big time.

I didn't think you guys did have a wall. So, there's barely any enforcement of your nations' border?

God it makes me so happy to see other CHIs. I always felt so alone on Sup Forums. Maybe one day we will be fully accepted here. Maybe one day we will be the majority here. Maybe one day the majority in America. Maybe one day we will take over the world.

A dropping percentage of non-hispanic males perhaps?

you really have a reading problem pal, chill the fuck out

>Fuck you
Haha, looks like you're fucking yourself, Cletus

no because our political elite never gave a fuck about central americans getting across mexico to begin with, it's not like they were going to stay here or anything so who cares. kek they don't even care about what happens here, that's who deattached they are from the reality of this country.

I wasn't being aggressive lel.

>taking over the world
that's the blacks, those guys reproduce at crazy rates

>mfw african nations have birthrates ranging from 5 to fucking 7
jesus christ

That's a fair point kek

just like the rest of latin america, it is irrelavent

for eternity

basically se asia on crack

>And some of the things the media says is that you have isis camps on the border
People from middle eastern cunts are being caught crossing over the Mexican border into the US. I don't know about ISIS, but that much is fact.
> that your planning an invasion of the united states
This is mainly la raza wet dreams.
>that you want to kill trump
El Chapo, but who doesn't at this point?

If anything, I take comfort knowing that drug lords would sooner kill muslims than put up with no go zones.

>muslims going into the US from Mexico
holy kek, did you get this from the same guys who told you sadam hussein got nukes and it turned out to be untrue or the same ones who have been around saying ISIS poped up just because when it's been proven they were financed and armed by your corrupt government? wew lad.

>that want to kill trump
oh yeah, that monster speak for everyone here who prefer not talk about him
>implying we'd be crazy enough to do something like that just to appease our own psychotic politician
topest kek