Yeah, they are.

fgt

Excision from Olympus Entertainment is gay

fuck u olympus

nigger

Excision is YUUUUUUUUGEEEE

guess who this olympus player is or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

LOOK ITS A PICTURE OF SOMEONE IRRELEVANT

"don't you just want a floppy dick in your face while you're eating ass?" - a random Bing user who smacks off to cat ears on anime chicks~ Excision "Gang Wars Winner"

Dead ass Excisions girl....

GET OFF Sup Forums IDIOTS

TAYLOR SCHWIFT

I DONT UNDERSTAND

if you look like this you arent allowed on Olympus arma 3 servers

Where's that trap with the adorable butt? That trap thread we were in 404'd.

mahmoud

get out normie CoD is a better shooter ur probably trash

olympus-entertainment.com/profile/7190-goat/

hit the mong offline

r Matt the Savage in 2017

"its the APD fault" :/

guess the olympus player #2

my crotch twitches and must be satisfied by deviant things

is that THE G.O.A.T

df adam sandler

SO GOAT when is SNipeZ getting COrp

"traps arent gay"

WHOS THAT OLYMPUS MEMBER?

guess olympus player #3

Something edgy

>2017
>not using meme arrows

guess olympus player again!!

Matt the Savage today

Who is this APD member

youtube.com/watch?v=Yp5MmevopSo

The real question @THE G.O.A.T

I love how this is more 'mericu than traps

take a guess

Where is Moob's wheelchair

Traps are gay as fuck. If you like traps, you're a faggot. I like traps, so I'm a faggot. Its really simple.

funniest video of moob
youtube.com/watch?v=5B85GuFJkmw&feature=youtu.be\

Guess this APD member

MOOB

youtube.com/watch?v=5B85GuFJkmw&feature=youtu.be\

youtube.com/watch?v=t4SJrbYXfuY&feature=youtu.be

@Excision

Loli time!
ipanon.com

Your favorite SAPD

When you make the cringiest post on the forums while trying to get Corp

kill urself excision

don't you just want a floppy dick in your face while you're eating ass?

excision ur life is worthless

youtube.com/watch?v=SiWtAo-lR4g

excision neck urself

Goat who is next corp

Everyones fav dep chief

When you make the cringiest post on the forums while trying to get Corp, and you're just one cringy motherfucker all around....

your memes are garbage pledge

IDK why you guys like traps. If you want to have a gay experience don't half ass it with some skinny guy that has no attributes you want in a woman like tits or hips. Full ass it with a guy.

Egnazio

But MORY MANGO IS A STUPID DIRTY NIGGER PLEASE GO KILLYOURSELF

when u just want to get better at arma

Neck yourself

IGNIS IS THE WORST CORP....YOU WILL NEVER HAVE POWER YOU DIRTY SAND NIGGER

EXCISION

when u suck at arma x2

what happened to my beautiful trap thread :,(

Guess the sAPD member

sNIPEZ SLEEPS IN REDZONES

Once upon a terribly dreadful time, there was a small cat-licking bird that lived on a not-so-big Once upon a terribly dreadful time, there was a small cat-licking bird that lived on a not-so-big lane by my house whose name was Charles just like every other soul, male or female, that lived on my smelly, stinky, orange, old, rotten, messy, busted cul-de-sac between Belmont and Rose which are both Gay-ass Streets Like North street or some shit that reminds me of a celebrity like Paris Hilton or some blonde loser that doesn't even know the capital of her own country, which is the United States of America aka: The U.S.A which is a pristine nation of beauty, opposing to a country as the country of Somalia and Belgium, a part of Europe, which doesn't even have a government, it's just in a complete state of anarchy just like my mind and soul which are both filled with outrageous nonsense that I'm typing down right now into some fat long sentence that probably makes no sense but who cares I'm trying to set some sort of weird record here like most ducks snorted or some weird thing like that and if I do set some sort of record I will be in the Guinness Book of World Records (though anti-American and pro-European, a place of pitty and despair as Somalia is) which was always my dream because that book has a whole bunch a cool and weird stuff in it and I would Become famous and add to the weirdness of the book like some of their records which reminds me of the Rob & Big where Rob sets all of those skateboarding Records And Big Black eats bananas and donuts and three weeks later they both get plaques saying the record they set and I want to get one of those so that's why I'm writing all of this stuff down without ever using a period or some other sentence ending mark like an exclamation point or a question mark or any other symbol that could possibly end my streak of words that is really long now and would take me a while to count just like count

i dupe olympus money