Blondie is going to cover a song written by Adam from YourMovieSucks on their next album. What the fuck

Blondie is going to cover a song written by Adam from YourMovieSucks on their next album. What the fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollinator_(album)
>"Fragments" (AnUnkindness cover)
>Writer(s) Adam Johnston

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-anFOdN0dGQ
youtu.be/15ro-xZ-S1w
twitter.com/2gay2lift/status/832471994687893504
youtu.be/SRa0GdOwVzc
youtube.com/watch?v=oBlxSwFM4xk
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck

Why?

Maybe Debbie Harry likes playing rockband kek
youtu.be/-anFOdN0dGQ

he JUSTed himself so fucking badly
he also fucks dogs

This... can't be real... can it

this sounds as inspired as an edgy teenager who just went through his first breakup

Honestly, it's not a bad song it's just stylistically lame af and his voice is fuckin gay. Blondie could really do things with it. I wonder if they're gonna eventually cover the song he did with the amazing atheist lmao youtu.be/15ro-xZ-S1w

twitter.com/2gay2lift/status/832471994687893504
youtu.be/SRa0GdOwVzc go to 29:55

This is old news

>Implying Adam isn't literally homosexual.

youtube.com/watch?v=oBlxSwFM4xk
lol this isn't very good

Just a reminder that Adam is a gay furry.

>lyrics by TheAmazingAtheist

the fuck i like blondie

well i guess blondie kinda sounds like a dogs name

>he also fucks dogs
furry =/= dog fucker

I think its a meme

lol fuck off adam

nice meme

He also tries to shill his gaming channel and his music but both suck. He's really good at movie reviews and he should stick to that, because everything else is a waste.

nice meme

I'm more shocked that Blondie are still making music.

the full version of his gaming channel is good when there's good games and his friend to commentate with

Wtf yms sucks and so does his music

>He's really good at movie reviews and he should stick to that, because everything else is a waste.
>everything else is a waste.
hmmm ok den

Hmm ok I'll check it out more. His music really does seem to be fairly bad though.

lmao they're literally covering a charli xcx song

What a fox

(Nice Meme)

Why the fuck did you bring this up on here baka.
Sup Forums is just a mob of retards when it comes to YMS.
>he's a dog fucker
If you think being a furry and into bestiality are the same thing you are fucking retarded. That's like saying someone who has a piss fetish is into scat.

I just thought people here would find it interesting and maybe inspirational. None of his fans seem to give a shit.

that was a lot better than what i was expecting

im like 85% sure there is a video out there of him saying dog fuckign is ok. im not even memeing. also fuck off furry freak

Blondie are one of my favourite bands, I love their stuff up to Autoamerican.

Why does it have to be this way. Why couldn't they have stopped back in the late 80's

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk faggot
if you dont want to watch just look at the top comment in the comment section. hes a freak and so are you.

brilliant argument

>that pic

Degenerate way of thinking but I agree

You're on Sup Forums, fuck off.

stay salty Sup Forums lmao

>youre on Sup Forums, da dark web, evilest place on da internet, therefore you have to enjoy being around freaks and degenerates
lol why dont you scuddle on back to r/Sup Forums, cunt. not everyone here is a freak like you. i got no problem with them posting here but i will (and do) kindly tell them to eat a bullet
fuck off adam. your music is ass

I don't agree. But it's logically consistent at least

He literally thinks fucking dogs should be legal

Humor me, why shouldn't it be?

not me, but a dog can't agree to fucking in a way that is actually real. you cant just say "they didn't stop me"

not him*

>but a dog can't agree to fucking in a way that is actually real. you cant just say "they didn't stop me"
A dog can't agree to getting artificially inseminated or eaten for food, but people do that regardless.

Perversions aside, Adam's movie reviews are great and some of his gaming videos are good. He should quit making music, his music sounds like it was made in the early 00s by an emo teenage boy. I'm that surprised someone as perfectionistic as him can't see that his music is total trash.

are you also okay with cows being raped for breeding purposes

on paper im not okay with these, and I think we should heavily push for more ethical farming and veganism, but im also a fat slob who likes eating meat. I think I just fall in with the societal norm that eating animals = what human culture accepts and fucking animals = disgusting. I can kind of see where you are coming from with it being arbitrary.

i understand that. i'm not for fucking dogs but i feel like there's a weird double-standard here, even though i also like eating meat too much to really care. it'd be nice if artificial meat became a viable thing so we don't have to treat animals like shit just to get it

a dog can definitely agree to fucking a woman, and boy is it fucking hot. checkmate, atheists

> blondie is still making music

His movie reviews suck so bad. In every fucking review he does he picks the most irrelevant shit to criticize it makes no sense.

Blondie is overrated shit anyway.

I feel that the diff between fucking dogs and eating them is because one is (or was) necessary for survival. Whereas dog sex is purely for pleasure. There will never be a point where somebody will need to fuck a dog to survive. You can argue that we don't need to eat meat nowadays but i would say there is never an exception for dog rape, in all cases it is purely for pleasure at the dogs expense without helping the person at all.

Parallel Lines is a timeless album and a legit 10/10. What are they fucking doing now though?

Is that you Adam from YMS(Yourmoviesucks.org) who enjoys bestiality and is a dog rapist?

I love that Adam wants to become a legit filmmaker/musician but he'll never manage it considering any conversation about him will get derailed by the fact he thinks fucking dogs is A-OK

The lyrics were written by The Amazing Atheist what do you expect

No that's one of his other songs, which is unbearable.