These are my neighbors. What should i do b?

These are my neighbors. What should i do b?

bake them a fresh batch of cookies, invite em over for dinner, ask to borrow their lawnmower i dont fuckin know

Ask to smell their feet

Mind your own business

Suck his dick and ask her to take pictures.

Obviously your a bitch and can't handle life. So fucking move.

Get the nigger arrested for drug possession

where do you live? Alabama or some shit?

you know what to do

The female's useless cause sex with black, as far as the guy, sleep in the tub so you dont get hit by bullets when he fights other dealers

Help the single mother with her groceries next year.

This was almost English. As if you tried, but then decided to put it through google translate a few times.

GOLD

give her the stink eye everytime you see her. she will know if she has half a brain

This is my girlfriend on spring break last year. What should i do to prevent this from happening this year?

Homosexuals: youre dumb
Me: i'm top percentile IQ
Homosexuals: poor English
Me: I'm highest placement in college English eval of the class
Homosexuals: youre dumb

That's what happens when you let jewish media write your personality

When the jews have a mission they need you to run, like destroying the white race, taking down Western civilization, destroying the family unit, or calling people trump supporters, you do what they tell you because "your sexuality is being threatened," but normally, in the off-season, it will be a combo if internet English professor / IQ harass

lmao this is a jewish certified thread i thought this was real

get off Sup Forums, stop being a faggot NEET jerking off to other men in his mom's basement, go outside, learn to be a normal functioning member of society, and eventually get a girlfriend of your own so you're not so much of a miserable fuck till the ripe old age of 51 when you die of a heart attack.

why do u even care if he has a girlfriend or not. think about this. Why do you care. You dont. nobody cares.

What you care is that women need a man to babysit them and give them free money, so you decide, oh, okay, I'm going to socially pressure him into finding a girlfriend. He's not "cool" if he doesnt do this

Women are complete fucking retards who can do nothing themselves, they never get real careers, the only thing you do is convince the man you're higher value than he is

You KNOW what to do....

That guy posts on /fit/

call da police

White nationalist are less than animals.

funny how you turn everybody into one

>shitty images as sources
We only need you start use metapedia or other sites filled with subanimals like shitbart or the faggy stormer to complete the stereotype of the """"redpilled"""" scum.

Hold on with all your keywords, you dont even speak English you fucking Jew,

You're going to debate the fact that you, not me, not "Nazis," that YOU, Mr Goldberg, turn people into white nationalists?

Jews are the number one reason why people turn into white nationalists. You do nothing but condition people day and night into becoming one

Jews get sexual pleasure from creating as many layers of victimization as possible

tell him to impregnate her asap.

Steal her nigger boyfriend using your tight boipussy

Yes Cletus, the mad joos are the reason why you are utterly worthless and haven't accomplished nothing of value in your entiry pathetic life.

We flood "your" countries with thirld world immigrants (who most of the times are more useful for your country that you will ever will) to genocide the white race for the absolute lulz.
You discovered our plans! What should we do?

>Yes Cletus, the mad joos

what is this flirtation go kill yourself

Hitler might be a failure but Islam will not

KEK

i never said anything about the white race, i said blacks are inferior, which they are, it's no secret, i wonder why your Israeli ass is making people into white nationalists again

This, nice dubs.

Invite them for lunch at McDonalds

>Soggy 6 inch dick with dog sized balls
BUT MUH BBC

in case you guys are wondering, this is what the Jews are doing. They are killing Arabs through open violence and media, whites through media, they will kill Asians through race specific bio weapon

Jews are a 4000 year inbred bloodline that believes they are "gods chosen," and for that to happen, they have to kill the top 3 races on this planet

They will then each have 2800 hybrid negro slaves per jew, as stated in their holy book

Don't bother calling the police when you hear him beating her after you heard her getting drunk and verbally abusing him. In fact, smile, and go about your business, because she got what she deserved.

>looking for imperfections in a webm.
you can't be more idiotic.

>msn "news"
>if it's against jews, it's "real" news.
kid spotted

you totally stopped me from spending the rest of my life teaching the public about jews

this
and dubs

how are they inferior? is it lower IQ and shit?

Jews? how are jews inferior? they destroy any society they're a part of, they have tray sachs, and a variety of other diseases. Even if a jew kid lives to the age of 10, he can still instantly die because of the problems at the genetic level

Every brilliant mind in history has been antisemitic which is why jews finally said fuck it, we are telling you what to believe, and took control of all media

Kill

Burn a cross on their lawn.

These threads usually turn into hot interracial sex threads which is why I monitored it for so long. But sometimes you bitch ass white boys bitch about Jews instead and ruin everything. So here's to hopefully turning this thread around.

the jew put away his jonas goldstein hat and put on his tyrone biggums hat. it usually goes this way because there's no rational defense for being a jew

If the Jew promotes me getting that sweet pink pussy, then I have not issue with him

of course you dont we should all die on the poisons the jew has given us and thank you for doing it

SO WHATS WRONG WITH JEWS?
WHAT IS ALL THIS PROPAGANDA YOU ARE SPREADING? WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?

yes the people you are killing are the propaganda monsters not you whites should be forced to pay for their crimes

jews are white though.

jews are white we just have to kill the whites and then jews can be the new whites, and then kill the arabs, and then eliminate asians with race specific bio weapon, and then each jew will have 2800 hybrid negro slaves