@ Star Trek Beyond Premiere AMA

@ Star Trek Beyond Premiere AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2016/07/20/istar_trek_beyondi_an_unwatchable_steaming_pile_of_dung/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A costume contest on a small stage aside from the premiere

Free Subway, who am I to bitch&moan? Plus ticket and some wristband that is sure to come into play later

what flavor subway?

Dress Uniform Picard wins in my book

Turkey sammy, cookie, potato crisps, condiments

I find your lack of salamini disturbing

At least we know where Jonah Hill is tonight.

For our comfort, they just passed out these here butt pads

He demanded 6 of those boxes

Who else is there?
Whats going on?
Whats the crowd feel like?
How far away are you?
Where are the speakers?
More info on the wristband
take more pics of the people around you, one of those 360* pics

How do you go to one of those events, is it only for press or something?

OP here, I was rewatching Superbad last night

But since you insist I'll have some free ice cream

You have to be a normie with "connections"

jonahs looking slim in that checker shirt

Did you compliment the sandwich artiste who made you that sub?

>kerk
>kek

- it's a real movie premiere so lots of sharp-dressed men & women dressed to kill, plus press & photogs. I got in as a Comic Con attendee (they handed out free passes) so I'm seated with the rest of the cretins in the far back.
- they just showed the Rihanna video (they have a live orchestra to play the soundtrack so they played the MV to make up for it
- 65% professionals, 25% Comic Con attendees, 10% event staff
- WAY in the back to the right of the screen, but will have a clear view of the film
- on stage I'd presume
- it lights up! Three different colors, and will be used later on tonight (maybe for a photo op of the crowd)
- will try, ushers are bugging us not to record footage but can still take pics
-

I'm a Comic Con attendee, they were handing out tickets via lottery-ish system for a couple of hours around noon.

Sorry for the shite pic, Conan O'Brian introducing the cast in front of a orchestra (who will be performing the soundtrack LIVE)

>All those gingers

Smdh

Saw it already.

They defeat the alien hoard with the power of the Beastie Boys.

Not even kidding

This is a very comfy thread. I feel like we're on a field trip.

OP here, they held a moment of silence for Anton and now playing the music from Star Trek 2009 when George Kirk sacrificed himself and the Kelvin. Getting chills from this.

Anyone else really dislike Conan Obrien and how he's always doing nerd culture stuff but clearly is a dense rube that doesn't understand any of it at all?

>MUH NERD CULTURE

Shut up faggot.

>SDCC

Have fun OP. Always awesome to go there.

LAZERS
FIREWORKS
A DRONE BUZZING OVERHEAD

will post after movie my fellow cucks

Thanks user, let's keep this thread alive. It's almost like being there.

>tfw you will never be there

;_;

GIVE US UPDATES PUSSY

That is fucking beautiful

Live long and prosper, Anton

>solving captchas instead of watching movies

Like a fish out of water? that hasn't ever been used comedically

How can you claim fish out of water for literal decades now?

I can't imagine sitting outdoors in SD, on a cushion, watching this. Paying money to go to Comic Con to stand in lines and be marketed to is so fucking laughable. I just got done watching 2009 and Into Darkness at home and will be seeing Beyond tomorrow night with an assigned seat and no hours of waiting.

but you're seeing it tomorrow with no friends or hype

>no friends
correct, by choice. I need two hours of peace and quiet to myself
>no hype
wrong. I'm hyped on my own because I've loved Star Trek for the past 25 years and even enjoy these new movies despite their problems.

I watched the movie for like 10 mins, it was more entertaining watching the cop try and get the crazies off the rocks.

>this fucking guy

I hope its better than the last one

I need this fucking shirt like yesterday

Why are all of these photos so small?

Done, can say it is FAR better than Into Darkness and better than the first trailer indicated. SPOILERS AHEAD
So Kirk and crew are three years into their five year mission, things are getting stale. They dock at Yorktown Base where Kirk considers a Vice Admiral position, meanwhile Spock and Uhura are in the midst of a break when Spock receives word of Spock Prime's passing.

Yorktown Base gets a visit from a planet beyond a nearby nebula, she asks for help. Enterprise arrives only to find a trap which FUCKS up the ship, the aliens are after an artifact from the ship's last mission. The ship is pretty much destroyed and everyone splits up upon landfall.

Cont.

Bumping since you're typing on mobile and as such taking eons

>Stah Twek: The Wrath of Kwan

Thanks user.

Actually I'll ask as to be sure, does anyone want spoilers or just a brief review of the film?

Is this worth seeing in imax and/or 3d?

I'd love to hear it. Spoilers almost never ruin movies for me, I can't speak for other people though. Just use spoiler tags.

at least use the spoiler tags

Oh dear

theregister.co.uk/2016/07/20/istar_trek_beyondi_an_unwatchable_steaming_pile_of_dung/

>Literally unwatchable: many of the scenes are so dark that even in a darkened theatre you have no idea what is happening to whom, nor where it might be happening.
Well, that's true at least, I got confused a few times

Rating/10?

what the fuck
sell it for 200$ ON EBAY

We Camripkino now?!