Can b explain the joke to this? I'm not a fan but rather curious

can b explain the joke to this? I'm not a fan but rather curious.

say nigger

gay retard nigger faggot ask stupid YouTube slut to say nigger

fuck out of here 12 year old bitch

he said the nigger word in public while next to some youtube bitch.

Just watch idubbz video he explains it all

Idubbbz uses Nigger a lot in a comedic sense. Tana tweets him "Don't use nigger you racist" He appears at the meet up. "Say nigger"

girl is a total square and wants to act like saying nigger offends her because she doesn't have black friends and wants to virtue signal because thats what losers do

The blonde bitch made a 26 minute long YouTube video about the word "nigger" and how idubbbz says it like it's nothing. Idubbbz made a video about this and called her out because she said nigger in a older video of hers

He then went to one of her events and took a picture with her and said "say nigger!" When they posed for the pic and she freaked out

niggers are chimps

Yeah, but it was the context.
There she is, this popular for some random ass reason, but she used to say nigger all the time. She stopped, and became an SJW.
Then, our friend went out to a conference and said, very loudly as they were taking a picture, "Say Nigger."
To which she promptly freaked out.

>cringy youtuber guy complains about other cringy youtuber's hypocrisy
>the end

No jokes involved.

shes kind of a faker for the black rights movement and hes extremely offensive but tell it like it is. In his videos he says nigger and faggot alot, so she basically said she hoped he would die, so he came to her event to fuck with her. Then she made up fake news that he held her and hurt her while asking her to say nigger, then he posted his content cop and literally destroyed the girl and her channel.

compulsive liar makes up stories about how great she is. she starts in on self righteous tirade. gay retard tells her to say nigger in public.

"hard RRRRRR"

"Hey guys look at me I think everyone's cringey cause I'm the most confident guy ever!"

Girl was held captive by creepy man who aggressive man who might have possibly had a GUN (NOT CLICKBAIT)

Who are you quoting?

The faggot I was replying to. That's what the numbers mean.

There aren't any numbers in your quote.

thank you nigger

Pale older guy fucks young blonde teen

don't forget the receding hairline

I got fucked with a toothbrush in target.

Hilarious joke keep posting you're so funny

No jokes here, m8. Trying to figure out what this person meant.

with dirty talk

Idk but it is entertaining. I cry erry temXD

He was making fun of the guy who called Idddubz cringey to make himself seem super-edgy.

I called the guy in OP pic cringey because he is. How does that make me edgy?