Girlfriend and I just ate some shrooms. best thing to watch / listen to while we trip balls

girlfriend and I just ate some shrooms. best thing to watch / listen to while we trip balls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LtaSUsLCXSU
youtube.com/watch?v=j3lH_Tevw5o
youtube.com/watch?v=eiiLKFxFn0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=LtaSUsLCXSU

The breathing of the ghosts crawling up your skulls

Honestly dude don't waste it on a screen, go outside and experience it

listen to Erik Sumo
chilliest music everrrrrrr

Best thing to do is to go out to the woods with a trip sitter and enjoy nature. Maybe bring a portable speaker and play soothing music

youtube.com/watch?v=j3lH_Tevw5o

probably not the best idea being in the ghetto right now.

thank you Sup Forumsro

nice and chill. I'll keep this close.

I personally like turning all of the lights off and listening to weird music. Check out some ween. Most songs are upbeat and almost all of them are a little weird. Start off with friends by ween

spongebob movie, specifically the first one. I promise you won't regret this

Nigger, do anything at all that ISN'T sitting on Sup Forums. Seriously, get off the computer/phone. Turn it off.

True, a good introspection, away from the deceivers

Take a walk and listen to whatever makes you happy fuckin idiot

for sure, man. once it kicks in, we might go build a fire and listen to some shit from this thread.

Listen to Sgt. Peppers or watch Apocalypse Now

Dude Flatland on YouTube you'll love it

Check out

OFF THE AIR

On YouTube. the older ones are the best.

Listen to this: youtube.com/watch?v=eiiLKFxFn0U

a lot of good shit. ty.

also: drinking and smoking weed interactions - good / bad / neutral?

Fantastic planet

drinking makes me throw em up, weed is great combo of course

nice.

Pink Floyd the wall .movie

Not a whole lot to say. Listen to your favorite songs, talk about life and shit, watch trippy youtube videos, take a shower together (showers on anything is a +1, add in your girls and even better right?), just chill--have fun Sup Forumsro

lol

Take it slow on that bud. Too much weed when I trip can make you uncomfortable IME.

3001 A Laced Odyssey by Flatbush, if you like rap

Currents by Tame Impala, if you like indie bands

Requiem For A Dream and The Prestige are both great movies while tripping, though RFAD is a little disturbing

Watch any 70's/80's Hanna Barberra movies and prepare to have the funniest best trip of your life. This shit was made for shrooms!

Return to Oz

thanks everyone for all the input. starting to trip. beginning with yellow submarine. check back in later if this thread doesn't 404.

2014 i was out picking theese shrooms for the first time without experience. Probably got some wrong shrooms along with the trippy ones. Now i have kidney failure.
Be careful guys!