I've been reading up on keto diets/ ketosis. Im an overweight user that really just hates my body, but im not obese...

I've been reading up on keto diets/ ketosis. Im an overweight user that really just hates my body, but im not obese. 260-280 constantly goes up and down in weight and im 6'2". I have to eat at my dad's bday party this next saturday and it will be full of carbs(i.e. lasagna and deutsch chocolate cake)m but i wanted to start my keto diet tomorrow. Would it be better to start tomorrow and break the diet for a day or two, or to just wait until next sunday or monday?

>I have to eat at my dad's bday party
No, you don't have to eat. Just be upfront with your dad about your diet and I'm sure he'll understand.

U can't loose a lot of wheight eating different. Work out

HE!!!1!!!!!!!
LOL!! ROFL!! LULZ!! LEL!! KEK!! JEJ!! MEM!!
DANK EPIN MAYMAY BRO AYY LMAO xD I FELL OFF MUH CHAIR CUZ I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING xDxDxD
ME GUSTA UPBOATED +10000 FUCK YEAH SEAKING!!!!111
SCREENCAP DAT SHIT FOR DAT SWEET KARMA D
TOP KEK WEW LADDY YEE
UNCLE BENIS, BERFEGT EVERY DIME DDD
BAZINGA
ZIMBABWE
YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME GET DUNKED ON
HABEEB IT TWINKIE HOUSE!!!!
DSFARGEG!!!!1111
NEVER EVER!!!
MY SIDES, THEY ARE GONE FOREVER, THEY'RE ORBITING LE JUPITER xD ROFLMAOWTFBBQCOPTER ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS
SIMPLY
E
B
I
N
I USED TO SHITPOST ON V BUT I TOOK AN ARROW TO THE KNEE xD
THE CAKE IS A LIE PRAISE LORD HELIX OF DoOoOoOoOMMM ^_______^ holds up spork
WE ARE THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI!!! WE WANT... A SHRUBBERY!!!! xDDD
I TIP MY FEDORA TO YOU MY GENTLEMENTLEMEN
VIVIAN JAMES THREAD #GG#NYS FOR ETHICS IN GAMES JOURNALISM ^)
1337 H4XOR PWNZ0R3D TO THE MAX EPIC WIN SON GIT GUD SKRUB BITCHES DON'T KNOW BOUT MAH ELO
MLG NO SCOPE 420 BLAZE IT FGT SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY
BTW I'M A GRRL GAMURR, DON'T HIT ON ME SILLY BOYS~ 33333
. i
_
GEDDIT IT'S LE B^UCKLEY FAEC XDXDXD CUPCAEKS!!!!! (SEE I'M SO RANDUMB xD)
BANE OF COURSH!!! CHECK MAH DUBS AND BE A BIG GOY (FOR JEW)
JOHN SNOW DIED
TYRION DIED
STANNIS DIED
STARK HOUSE IS KILL
ADACHI TOHRU IS A SERIAL KILLER
HINAWA DIES ON CHAPTER 1
CLAUS WAS THE MASKED MAN
TAZMILY VILLAGE WAS A POSTAPOCALYPTIC WASTELAND
YOU'RE THE REAL SHADES AND NIER WAS KILLING HUMANS
YOU CAN DIG TO HELL BY MINING OUT THE BLUE ORE
DAILY REMINDER THAT WHERE WERE YOU WHEN VERLISIFY WAS RIGHT DIGGERSBY THO JUST INJECT IT FAGGET ^))))))
unsheaths daikatana
FUS ROH DAH!!!!!
TOP KEK HERE
MIDDLE LEL THERE
BOTTOM JEJ OVER THERE
SIDEWAYS WEW IN U'RE MUM'S ASS FUKKIN #REKT U WOT M80
LEL U MAD BRAH xD

There is always going to be something, some excuse. Once the birthday party has passed you'll probably look for another. Just start now and better your life, have some salad and maybe a small amount of lasagna but no cake. If you want it bad enough you'll make the right choices to make a change in your life.

It works legit. I started a few months ago at 183. Now at around 165. And that's low discipline.
To really get going Start by quitting pop. And when you have options to eat other things instead of carbs take them.

No toast in the morning, no alcohol, nothing starchy. Limit your diet to meatt, fish and veggies, no fruit. If you can actually do that for a onth straight your looking at 30 pounds gone probably.

Just eat an entree and don't drink any calories. Make it a 'cheat day'.

actually ketosis is a state in which your body is producing ketones and breaking down fat. Im not working out but i do play basketball 2-3 nights a week which is a pretty good workout for how hard i play.

I know that, but my point isn't whether I eat what theyre having or not because i am going to, but rather wheteher it would be better to start then stop then continue or to just start and then continue.

>eat other things instead of carbs take them.

The rules in my house is no white carbs, no liquid calories. It's simple and effective. Getting motivated to exercise is the hard part.

Stomach issues made me go from 230 to 190 by doing nothing except not eating hardly anything over a ~3 month period.

Yeah(OP here) I had a really bad addiction to drpepper last summer(1-4 liters a day) and after months of work I've broken the addiction. Definitely not consuming anymore liquid calories.

I wasn't going to have any cake, but just lasagna. And i know i always have given myself excuses to not do diets, but i dreaded those before i even started. I am actually excited and anticipating this one, but I just don't know if eating lasagna will throw me out of ketosis or not.

I've got little sports with my friends to use as a good source of exercise.

>I just don't know if eating lasagna will throw me out of ketosis or not.

You're just getting started so it doesn't really matter that much.

Look up the drug phentermine 37.5 that shit works miracles if you can find someone that sells it.

Advice from an old fucker who has lost 40 lbs in the last year:

Cut the shit. No excuses. If you want to lose weight and get in shape, start moving your fat ass. Run, ride a bike, whatever - make a plan and do it, every fucking day. It's gonna suck for the first few weeks. But then.. you'll see results. All downhill from there unless you have zero self control.

Okay thanks m8

Something I found a while back that has really helped me get into shape and continue to do so. I hope it helps you too.

Don't think of it as a diet, think of it as a healthy life change.

Thats kind of how im seeing it because im actually excited about it.

>I know that, but my point isn't whether I eat what theyre having or not because i am going to.

There's the reason you're fat, retard.

You are obese. Check your BMI. Come to terms with your weight before you set off on weight loss.

Not advisable user. Your body will go into starvation mode and the second you start eating again you'll pack on pounds worse than before. Wanna lose weight? Calories out > calories in. Do a small amount of exercise and eat slightly less. It'll take time but it'll work if you're willing to stick to it. There are no magic diets

so just wait a week before I start?

this

Lose the mentality of having to eat. You're gonna 'have to eat' again if you don't and just keep breaking your diet. Start now, don't break it. You'll thank yourself the sooner you commit.

Don't listen to this user. Sure there definitely aren't magic diets but dieting in general makes you more conscious of your macros.

Keto also definitely works if you're an inactive regular dude. If you workout, you'll find your strength gains or endurance to be very low/reversed without any carb cycling.

That starvation mode shit is as "magic" or pseudo bro science as magic diets. Just gotta be realistic with your shit.

A BMI of 33.4 is obese. Get cardiovascular exercise, 30-45 minutes/day, 4 or 5 times per week.

Don't get the diabetes user, it's bad man.

Eating lasagna will definitely throw you out of keto but the main point of the whole thing is just to be consciously/pro actively low carb and high protein.