The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five...

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that God made black men strong.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr071.pdf
nytimes.com/2015/06/08/opinion/charles-blow-black-dads-are-doing-the-best-of-all.html?_r=0
ipanon.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bad bait, go home feg

But at least us white folk have fathers that stay around. And dignity

WTF is this nigtard talking about?

the only thing nigerians can do is come up with scams.

that girl has a pretty fat ass
I bet she does anal

hmmm average black man is .10 inches or .25 cm longer than white...

where you get your data?

More nigger fucking white women propaganda. Who pays you to do this? I would like to have them assassinated

God didn't make black men strong, white men did. They were bred, just like horses, cattle, and other livestock. Nothing to be proud of, just stating fact. It's why black Africans as a whole aren't especially good at anything athletic, except the tribes that excel at long distance running, Might as well brag on the "natural" strength of Clydesdale horses, or the "natural" taste of Angus beef. Real pity was that they weren't bred to be attractive, intelligent, or independent. By the way, the above pics are of lesbians, so hard to understand pic choice with the dick-size reference.

Atleast white people don't act like apes.

Should I send a dick pic to this girl?
Dubs decides

Good god, it's too late for her.
Not even 18 yet, and she's already deep into coal

All these posts are white nationalists trying to win converts.

KNOW YOUR TRUE
ROOTS CUMSKIN PIG
OR THIS RACISM IS
EQUIVALENT TO WHAT
YOU CONTRIBUTE TO
STOP BEING A RACIST ASSTIC

>Nigerians

Hopy fucking kek my sides.

yeah this. there is very little difference between median penis sizes of the various races. i'm surprised this stupid myth keeps doing the rounds but then again im surprised trump is prez

AYO HOL UP YU BE SAYIN WE DUN NEED DEM GIBS AND PROGRAMS?

>the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians

You know IQ scores are not like golf points,right?

Explain Slavs then

lmao

>a black father with his child

there is no god you double nigger

You are here.... talking about black men's penises......... bait or not............. think about that. Where did it all go wrong in your life? Serious question

slavs are not human

>lists soccer
>still feels the need to distinguish it "american" football

niggers sure are dumb

Fucking CTR Shill

statistically, black men are at involved with their children more than white men.

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr071.pdf
nytimes.com/2015/06/08/opinion/charles-blow-black-dads-are-doing-the-best-of-all.html?_r=0

It's just that they get married on a lower percentile, but that doesn't mean they're not involved with their children.

boring...

That kid looks like cookie from Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

In all seriousness, Blacks are on top in very little, but its because you guys are at a disadvantage. However, you aren't innocent, as your nigger culture results in many other ethnic groups disliking you. Quit being cunts and people might like you.

>studies done by a jew and a nigger
there's a good goy

HAHAHHAHAHA No, the average nigger dick length is not 8 inches.

>pic related

Where are all the pictures of the blondes sluts getting blacked? That's what these threads are for.

I think pretty much all white women love getting blacked

Read before, what a poetic and wonderful piece. Plus perfectly accurate.

I like the way she could be a catch. too bad shes a piece of shit..

Nigs are so pathetic for coming on here trying to claim superiority. You know everyone knows you are crack pipe loser fuckwads that only get ahead by welfare.

she loves Dan "Love it when she fights" Schneider

anyone have that picture of roman culture thousands of years ago next to african culture today?

>.gov

Not rugby matey

>actual new zealander verified

Taylor Swift?

nice meme nigger; also
>Nigerians ahead of Asians
What did they invent, mud huts and forced circumcision? Good one.

>Youmad white boi
>Is fucking light skinned nigger

the average black man has an IQ of 60.

can confirm, african americans are wholly unsuited to rugby.

the only time i wish this board wasn't anonymous was for fucking retarded high schooler threads like this

/thread on first post and yet there are 50+ reponses

what has happened to Sup Forums?

you're a special kind of dense aren't you?

more of her?

Yeah because anything that goes against my views is caused by niggers and jews.

Welcome to Sup ForumsJr.

>cdc article co-authored my last name mosher
>jewish surname
>nytimes (kek) article authored by nigger
my original observation stands.
and the fact that you think .gov proves legitimacy is fucking adorable.

So what are you gonna do about "DA JOOOS"?

The fact that you took the obvious bait is astonishing.

>lolz i was caught doing dumb thing jk jk it was bait

>forced circumcision
That's a pretty good move, honestly. Don't wanna cover this up with a turtleneck

He posted source, where's yours?

The same could be said for any other animal. elephants have a bigger dick than i do and could most likely run faster. What's your point?

>He's still going for it!!

>the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians
not that it wasnt already obvious, but this for sure gives you away. here i am, replying anyway

kek

has to be a stock photo

you implying that they ALL scammed their way to being wealthy princes? not likely sir. maybe some, but certainly not all. ive spoken with many of them

Whatever it takes to destroy the black gene. Have all the weak white women you want. HIV will kill them and their children off. Whatever it takes for you to not breed with other black women.

Loli time!
ipanon.com

if we kept all opther out, we americans could breed the brownies out. sure there would be a few impure generations, but in the long run its a good thing

fucking this. it should be every white persons duty to mate with a colored.

It really is simple. Blacks worship whites. High reds worship whites. High yellows worship whites. It all drifts uphill to better genes. Blacks think they're overtaking whites, but it's just not reality. They are the ones being wiped out at the expense of a extremely minute population of white women.

>extremely minute population of white women.
which will in turn be absorbed by the rest of us. but only if we curb the fucks coming here.

>in b4 nation of immigrants
doesnt say they have to be brwon

Black men in white countries have similar penis sizes to those of whites.

Only Africans have big cocks.

but they have to be african their whole life. poor trade

OP's image is actually kinda cute. black or not. at least black boy stuck around for the long haul.

one less nigger in the world is A okay with me.

this post is just a white guy trying to make white guys hate niggers even more, trust me niggers arent posting on 4 chan about there dick sizes, they are too busy killing each other for drug money or other dumb shit.

niggas will always be nigging

but these guys kinda have a point

>ooga booga

nice dubs at least

Don't you have a Netflix subscription to go cancel?

Cherrypicking the pic

>paying for tv

Does your wife know you have this picture in your phone?

Another thing you white devils steal: entertainment made by black folks.

Allow me to break it down to you all, from an asian POV

If we divide life by:
> youth
> adulthood

Youth:
blacks > whites; because social life, sports, strength, music, swag, dick size, you name it..., are things blacks are good at. Girls are easily impressed by these things so it's understandable why whites do feel threatened by blacks. Meanwhile, all white males can do is being pretty, if they are.

Adulthood:
whites > blacks; because education is important now and it pays off, oh and women are all interested in money now, so blacks are mostly at disadvantage, in these days, anyway.

Just a final thought for you all to consider. Black males who do succeed with education, man, think about it, they had to go through the bullshit of racism and prejudice, that's hard mode, thus more merit. White males play easy mode from 20yo+

According to this chart I'm a little below average in length, but have a much thicker girth. But I don't have a chode...weird

comparing whites and apes damn chink

it's what this thread is about, you retardedly inbred imbecile