Be me, 23 year old pothead who occasionally does harder drugs

>Be me, 23 year old pothead who occasionally does harder drugs
>in love with dopeslut
>weird shit going on man
>steals shit
>path of destruction in her wake
>fucks shit up on a daily
>Never stole from me, hurt me personally, or fucked me over. Hence weird shit.
>When shes near, I feel my body go on autopilot and do whatever for the pussy
>love her for more than pussy.
>idkwtfbbq.jpg
>Its like, weird. she treats everyone like shit, but never hurt me so I'm now magically in love.
>Basically, super toxic relationship, heart doesnt give a fuck, coming in hot so might as well go full speed fuck-it-mode
>What do Sup Forums?
>also, pic unrelated.

Fucking fuckers, is this your idea of telling me to do nothing?

What does she say when you confront her about her ways?

you never waited seven minutes before? goddamn millennials.

post pic of girlfriend before i decide. she seems like a bad idea but if she's hot it might be worth it.

Nothing, literally. I asked her why she didnt hurt me, why people tell me about her shit... like how she was a literal lot lizard. and she says nothing... the worst part about it is i dont seem to give a fuck about her past.

What do you mean 7 minutes before? I've known her for about 2 years before she and I were a thing homie.

Also, no pics, I don't need her EXIF data all over Sup Forums

just copy paste into microsoft paint, save as JPEG and post here, moron

She sounds like a one way ticket to a stressful existence. mental problems only become more apparent the further down the line

5'0" and maybe 98 lbs. looks great naked

I agree, but how do I stop myself? I lose all rational thought. Its fucked.

hot as fuck

If you're confident with what you're doing and you two are having a good time together, go for it. Have you ever talked about her behaviour towards others?

Just touch her vagina and leave. Does having a long term relationship with a non-recovering, slutty, stealing dopefied sound productive to you? Just fuck her on the side

just bone her as often as possible to keep her dopamine levels up naturally and you should be fine

I'm confident I'll end up under a bridge with a rig in my arm at the end of it when I'm 30 with HEP-C..

What are you asking for man? You already fucked her, what more do you want? Why play love it's a dumb game

Yeah... I do currently... but the outsome I want is severe addiction, her want to go to treatment, I autopilot with... herpdederp we get clean, white picket fence, 2 kids, sucks my dick on a daily and makes me breakfast in the morning

>she treats everyone like shit

Been there done that. Buy the ticket and take the ride. Try and keep her away from important people like friends and family. Pound the shit out of her as much as you can, and don't fall in love cos this bitch will jump ship

My thoughts exactly, but my problem is I keep buying tickets after its been done.. usually the ride only lasts 4 days but takes round of 2-3 months between.

Do you need the stress though? I mean once all the feelings for her leave, you might be happier than you've been in years. think about that shit for a second. do you really need her?

Feasibility over fantasy, user

IMHO, i'd smash and pass

When she needs a bed to sleep in/"I miss you and want to date you again" Whatever she may be thinking... she sucks my dick for breakfast, then makes banana pancakes, sausage, bacon, and sunny-side up eggs... and if I work, theres hashbrowns with the cheese.. she's a home-maker my dudes... like serious wifey material, as long as she feels like shes needed there... or you run out of dope... she stayed with me without dope though... its fucked guys.

Been there man, ride it out. It will end badly but you will go through it regardless, it's a drug itself. It's been 5 years since I last saw my experience and she still left an impression so deep that I think of her today. One wild ride.

This wild ride is recurring though... do I keep riding it until she doesnt let me on anymore? Or should I cut it off now before I end up under a bridge?

hell naw move on

If you think pancakes and a blowjob is worth dealing with the uncertainty of what shes doing and thinking all the time then go for it, but try to straighten her out a bit if you can, you dont want her getting you into deep water. thats all i got

If she's not fucking your life up that means she's probably pretty loyal to you. Talk to her about any hard boundaries you have if it really bothers you that much, otherwise fuck what other people think. If you don't give a fuck that she's crazy then maybe you belong together. I would advise trying to get her off the drugs though. She may be hot now, but that shit will rot her brain and her body.

It was kind of a figure of speech... I mean she did do those things, but a whole lot more... like, I suffer from social anxiety and depression, and she would talk me through shit.. I'm a candy-ass, I know. But emotional support, morning head, pancakes with the fixin's, cleans, makes her own money, has ambition, helped me out of my moms house when I was working fast food.. Its amazing what kinda man that woman can pull out of a boy. And not to mention the pussy is magic.

50's wife, but makes her own money, plays video games, smokes pot, shoots guns, and loves pick-ups. Its the best package ever. Well, besides the fact she cant sit still for more than a month, and the dope habit,

I dunno, kiddos. I might just keep riding this ride straight to fuck-it-ville and turn around at the entrance... It sounds like a good idea, considering I'm not sure if this will lead to fuck-it-ville.. might just be picket-fence town... I've known of worse pairs making it out alive.

Didn't read any replys. Only here to let you know I was in a similar situation. She will fuck you over, just give it time. Might already have you just don't know it. So wrap of twice, get your nut and don't get attached.

Also use to be a slut and awesome sexual experience is not a good trade off for a genuine personality. I went through so many girls but the one I have found happiness with is someone who isn't ready for sex. (Mainly cause of religious reasons I don't believe in but don't care to pressure her since as I said I'll take her loyalty and caring nature over a Sloot any day.)

he meant 7 minutes after your first post you idiot

But the fact she's a sloot doesnt bug me at all. She was loyal to me oddly enough... I sent some messages I dont care to repeat... but I ended the relationship over my own mistrust. She was actually in the hospital and I didnt believe her. I got the snapchats of her in the hospital later that day when I redownloaded snapchat looking for the next sloot to take my mind off my depression.. fuck I'm an idiot. Anyways... yeah. I fucked that up the first time, and now we just random hook up for like 2 days and she disappears for a couple weeks
Oh. shit.

Nah I get it, you shouldn't distrust on someone before given any reason. Nor judge them cause of their past. But reading your initial post it sounded as you were saying she fucks everyone else over but oddly enough you are left unscathed. In which I just wanted to warn you I had a hoe do the same. Turns out I was no different, just a dick to ride.

Just don't get too caught up, there are plenty of girls in the world and that use to be my problem and seems to be a lot of my Sup Forumsros problem. If one hoe does you dirty of course it takes some time to move past but you will be so much happier when you do. Respect yourself and know your worth. Besides that my goal is honesty, if I just wanna fuck I let then know. If I'm looking for a relationship I let them know. It is so much easier.