MGTOW thread

MGTOW thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDHl5AXy-8U
youtube.com/watch?v=UcAzR2QyPCI&list=RDMMFaX94S4U3Kk&index=20
youtube.com/watch?v=-gW513E8_6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Marriage is retarded but I'm not identifying with your retarded movement cause you're all complaining faggots.

Women don't constantly complain??

What this guy said. Y'all are dumber than the fucking redpill folks from the last few years and the jackass PUA movement before that. I'm sorry you can't get laid, but at this point I'm starting to think it's more you than them.

You're assuming too much, and not all mgtows are the same.

Mgtow makes more sense than any other movement right now.

My two cents: The idea of men not getting married because it's a bad deal for them is relatively MGTOW, although that's at the lightest end, and at the heaviest end it's just fuck women in general.

I do like the notion of men going their own way, but to label ALL women as being bad is a tad ridiculous.

So gay.

They do. And I can realize this and treat them differently without having to be a part of your retarded whiny little movement.

>to label ALL women as being bad is a tad ridiculous
Sometimes generalities are a bit unavoidable, and it seems people pick and choose when not to do this. It is obvious that as a whole women exhibit distinctive characteristics, and could be judged accordingly.

The PUA stuff is kinda legit in some senses; I've learned things from that. BUT the people in it are all forced af and cringe worthy and terrible and faggots. Same with MGTOW.

The successful people don't post or talk about the retarded movements. The guys who figured out women don't post much on PUA forums.

You're probably a whiteknight, cocksucking bitch.

You mean you can be tolerant because they're women? This sounds more like it.

According to this pic, wouldn't it be called RMGTOW?

MGTOW are just losers that never got any.

C'mon user, at least try to be a bit more original.

I actually get laid and know not to marry the mother of my children because of the jew lawyers.
We had a pagan mirage and life is cash

I'm mgtow but not by choice. I'd preferably marry a good virgin Christian girl. But virgin girls don't exist anymore so I'm going to be lonely forever.

There's no need to be original when it's true.

You want ti be treated like a bitch?? Chicks can complain let them complain if you want to be a real man do shit. Stop whining like the bitch u want to be

*tips fedora*
>mfw this is why I'm an atheist

What makes you assume all mgtows try to get laid, since they obviously have an aversion to women? And what makes you assume "getting some" is such an accomplishment? You seem to have a high opinion of women to think this.

what a stupid faggot term
this isn't tumblr
if you're not marriage material look in the fucking mirror FAGGOT

>You want ti be treated like a bitch??
No user I do not, but this does not change my view. Such a mentality only serves to reinforce women's right to be cunts. If we acknowledge their "bitches", they should be treated accordingly, otherwise "bitch" is just an empty, meaningless word.

STRAIGHT
OUTTA
TUMBLR

can't the jew lawyers still come after you just for living in the same house?

But I like putting my woman on a pedastal

Don't do that, it's a big mistake.
youtube.com/watch?v=GDHl5AXy-8U

I like the divorced MGTOWers. A lot of redpill ragers in MGTOW. And closet TFLers trying to salvage an ego.

MGTOW just may be the biggest cucks of them all.

Interesting digits, friend

you NEVER put the pussy on a pedastal

I really don't to watch for 20 mins, can I have the cliffnotes

>some faggot rambles for 20 minutes

Straight white cis males are scum.

Too long-winded? Sorry. I guess it's better to waste your life with some bitch than to take 20 min for thought.

It beats hearing women chatter for a life time.

>Looks like Eminem.

He wasn't really giving me good reason in the first 5 minutes, and the phrase "from my experience" really puts me off

I can't stand women for the record. I had a function at my frat with a sorority the other night and I wanted to blow my brains out from all of the insincere basic bitch talk

That doesn't mean that my fiance is like that. She is very real to me and to others. She is a leader at her job and works harder than I do. It's easy to get caught up with this stuff when you surround yourself with the wrong people, but there are times where a woman in your life can be the best thing to happen to you.

All of the MGTOW sites / forums / youtube videos i've visited led me to the conclusion that the vast majority of people promoting this "movement" are either betas or failed PUAs that make excuses for their failure by women by placing the blame entirely on the women, rather than themselves.

It is the sad virgin faggot's escapism from the reality that it is his fault he is not desired by women, so he lives in the fantasy land of pretending he doesn't desire them either. The ol' "i'm not one of those losers that chases pussy" fallacy.

I wish you'd all just man the fuck up and admit you're no different than the rest of us. I'm insulted by the amount of virginal losers who spitefully mock PUAs or simply men in mongamous relationships... anyone who succeeds with women, calling them slaves to pussy. Get over yourselves. Or don't, the rest of us will reap the benefit of being socially accepted while you gloat in your self righteous corner.

There is no difference. The dude sounds like a bitch. Rambling on and on and on, pretending to know what he's talking about when it's obvious to everyone except him that he doesn't have a clue, pulling shit out of his ass to support his "argument," etc. At least a bitch has tits to look at.

Fiance? Then what are you even doing in this thread, you seem kinda out of place.

Because I hate women *almost* ubiquitously. It's great because my fiance is on the same page, and her experiences in a woman-dominated work environment just fuel my point that women shouldn't be in management or mediating positions EVER. And she agrees.

To be real honest, I don't particularly care about him myself, but I approve of anybody with mgtow views.
>The dude sounds like a bitch
Then why do people chase actual bitches (women), does this make sense to you?

You must have missed the part about the tits

Depends which state, yes.

I don't want to listen to him bitch and I don't want to chase bitches, why can't I have both

If you don't like women, you don't like women. I don't see why you need a movement for it. But w/e I have decided to go my own way a very long time ago. I don't identify as a mgtow or w/e, i just don't care.

>Because I hate women almost ubiquitously
Sometimes almost is the same as nothing. I've found out that, ultimately, there are no true exceptions when it comes to women.

women shouldn't be in management or mediating positions EVER
I do totally agree with this.

Once you are married and you as the finite resource have dried up to her, she will move on taking at least half of everything and if you reproduced, then even more.
Good luck with that.

You don't need to marry a virgin dude, why so picky?

god tier advice, always keep her below you.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU NEED TO GROUP UP LIKE A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS TO GET LAID. just love your waifu

>some faggot rambles for 20 minutes

seconded. skipped ahead to where he rants about "having to tear these bitches down if you want to be in a relationship with them, i don't do nice things for women anymore etc"

clearly not the words of an "enlightened" man who knows what it means to be an alpha male, who can do what he pleases and is desired by many women.

it sounds like the disgruntled rant of a sad lonely loser who has been rejected one too many times so he has a spiteful view of women and wants other faggots to join his camp of hating women with him. enjoy never having sex again.

I mean, no, there's nothing in writing that says that has to happen within a certain timeframe

What do you have to say about marriages that don't end in divorce

Das picture is empty!

>tits
I've found that this is not worth the annoyance and inconvenience it brings. This does not make them redeemable.

but it's more fun when people are original

Not dubs but fuck it I'm checking this any way.

Cost-benefit, user. It all depends on the quality of the sex and the level of annoyance.

>never having sex again
This does seem to be the only problem. Without sex, what would your view of women be?

how do I fix!?

but then you get ass too and ass > tits to some individuals such as myself

Does enjoying her smile and knowing that she enjoys every moment of being with you have any weight

I'm in engineering and I know it's hard to measure without empiricals, but we're talking about emotion here

This conversation is doing nothing for me, as it seems quite pre biased. Can someone explain to me what this 'movement' is? What are the basic points and practices? And please nothing obviously charged like "Lel it's faggots that are beta m9" I want a truely neutral view.

IDK, post Kyōko.

I like this idea.

Ok so what is this new snowflake movement?
Dudes who don't want to get married? Nothing new.

Marriage doesn't equal success
Marriage equals compromise
Success equals success.

Never compromise yourself.

Clearly you don't belong here

OK BUT i DONT have much kyoko

I like kyoko's personality but I find akari more aesthetically pleasing

also akari's personality is amazing too and is an extremely close second to kyoko

ok i'm done dumping

Y-you can't fall in love with an invisible monster!

Failure with women does not = beta, user.
You need to quit overrating women and become proud of your own gender. By implying that one is a loser for "not getting any", you're giving women greater importance then they could ever imagine having. Open your eyes, women are, for the most part, lame.

I too love Magic: The Gathering Online Workstation. What's your username? PM me for standard or modern!

her buns would protect me from all danger.
>Y-you can't fall in love with an invisible monster!
her sister sure did.

Fair, I totally agree. I've been with my fiance since high school, and I picked a very far away university because it was my best chance. When she told me not to join a frat, I did anyways because of the benefits for networking and brotherhood. How I see it is that when I'm at my best, I can provide for her better (although post grad our salaries will be close)

Fuck off, I wasn't always a normie

youtube.com/watch?v=UcAzR2QyPCI&list=RDMMFaX94S4U3Kk&index=20

I need to raid the interwebs for more yuru yuri pics I only have one yui and zero Chinatsus

The same applies to these. They're just not worth the annoyance they cause.

Wait one second I was supposed to take a nap an hour ago. but I feel so full of energy I might just watch anime all night.

There are countless youtube videos on this. In fact, you wouldn't even need youtube, just type in MGTOW. You will get every view of it, some radical and some impartial.

Pretty much this

No I am a actual man when shit gets tough I deal with it and move on. So what if women are manipulative cunts, pump and dump. I don't put them on a pedestal, I treat them like a regular person, but you did a 180 and treat them like they got the plague. That's what pussy's do they see a task as too hard and avoid it completely. I enjoy flirting with women its a challenge, devolps my social skills, and pussy feels nice. They reason people treat you like shit is to test your confidence and to get a emotional response.

this thread is like when i discovered 'blooning' was a fetish. I mean like a real thing with a community and supporters and people who are open about it. anonymously open but still. This is so obviously a group of people openly and knowingly helping each other mask their own mental insecurities with blatant lies. it's almost kid of beautiful in that... 'harsh reality of nature' kinda way.

Why "this". He refers to the movement as retarded, but he doesn't know the I.Q. or mental capacity of its individual adherents, or even their exact motives, for that matter. Chances are, some are of a much higher intelligence than himself.

Why is it called men going their OWN way, when you're all a bunch of losers following each other into permavirginhood?

So from what I have gathered it's just a anise, opposition to feminism. Inheriting it's extreme ness, but for men. Yes?
Eventual outcome or most extreme ( as with fem) seems to be to exclude oneself from society and basicly always fight the system.

Loll at least redpill users want to fix thier social problems and are outgoing and promote positive masculinity. You guys are exactly like feminist all you do is whine about your made up problems, over analyze social interactions based of skewed perceptions, and talk to people who only feel exactly the way you do. Go outside eat a burger have a beer and look at the sky forget women( unless your horny then be a man and get some pussy then go right back to not caring). For a group of people who hate women you talk about them allot, its sad even without women in your life your so beta your preoccupied with them

You non-mgtows refer to us as pussies, yet ultimately, you defend real life pussy (women). Men would not refer to other men as "pussies" "bitches" etc, if we did not disdain women, so I am not alone with this. You claim you do not put pussy on a pedestal, but your acceptance of them and their behavior does this for you.

Just start a gay misogynist hippie commune.

No even giving so much of a fuck you identify with a movement. Makes you beta. Definition of a follower im not insulting the fact you don't get laid, im just telling you to not care so much and don't be a fagot follower.

See I'm finding this quite interesting now. I wonder if this came up as a result of the PCification of the west, or as a whiplash from feminism in an equally ...different choice to say F you to the other gender and include some measures to make their own gender superior in some way, as opposed to say, just trying to be equal.

>talk to people who only feel exactly the way you do
Then why would I be talking to you right now?
You claim we're preoccupied with women, yet if you look at this whole board, about 80% + of all threads revolve around women in some shape or form. It is this preoccupation that the movement combats.

welcome back to 1992, bitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=-gW513E8_6I