All this talk about how SJW are ruining society, and how the alt-right are all a bunch of nazis...

All this talk about how SJW are ruining society, and how the alt-right are all a bunch of nazis, and I'm just sitting here pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

ipanon.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

I laughed

Loli time!
ipanon.com

Kys

I'm serious though. The state of politics is fucked

The only good radical is a radical centrist

>clowns to the left of me
>jokers to the right
and then there's this faggot

What's a radical centrist?

At least alt righters are not DEGENERATES.

Oh so that's funny to you? Is that it you fucking pathetic faggot? Let me just tell you this: you're nothing. You're fucking nothing. I can bench press 290 and can run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you unconscious with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking CRUSH you. Your ancestors will feel pain I'll hit you so hard. And if you try and bring 5 of your friends, I'll just get a katana (which I'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy. Yeah you can make all the "funny" "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly fucking dead silent. Like a fucking library. Once I'm done posting this I'm going to call my side piece up and pound away. Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. But sure, keep posting. Go on, bitch, make my day. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready faggot, I've got your IP and I cannot be stopped.

true dat

ross perot

Since when did Sup Forums become /lgbt/, /biz/, /soc/, /o/, Sup Forums, /news/, and /y/?

Why do the mods not do anything about it? It is like they are too busy fapping to the faggots trolling faggots to do their job.

great blog post

>found the nazi

Newfag

Newfag

Newfag

What's your point OP?
That it doesn't matter which side runs it?

Newfag

Each side is bad as each other

I disagree. One side is impeding progress and actually causing problems, one side gets things done but is fucking stupid as well when you go the extremes.