Late night s/fur

Late night s/fur

fluffkevlar

Bored af. Hello everyone.

Can we keep the reptiles coming, please?

Hi, how are you?

Just found one that I really like this morning actually.

Is a pretty gud guy

Decent...Worked outside putting up a fence all day then had some pizza. Depression and anxiety keeps lurking on me though.

How's it hangin? Ready for monday?

I seem to have lied about the authorship

Nah. Have to go to work which I want to avoid like the plague.

did anyone else see passengers?

Been there, done that. What kind of fence?

And damn, that sucks. Any specific reason why? Anything you wanna talk about?

solid comic though

Barbed wire for now, despite me hate barbed wire. Horses were starting to get out after a couple of branches fell on some old fencing so I made a quick and cheap solution for the time being until I can buy the property off.

Ehh...The usual shit i've been dealing with, had to withdraw from college due to my best friend's mother having stage 4 cancer and my job slowly killing me with its horribly long hours and of course no sexy grill to talk to at the end of the night

Yeah, Mondays blow. Can hardly wait, I've got stuff to do from 6am to 8pm tomorrow.

Cool Guy here

nice but check these

Never had horses before. Never had any kind of livestock with the exception of fowl. How is it?

Ouch, I've got a friend who's mother has cancer. Not my best friend, but a guy I used to know. What job? I'm not sure if it helps, but my philosophy is: It only gets you down if you let it.

needs more vaginal creampies resulting in impregnation

You people are all perverts.

Bat's are underrated

Sounds like you'll have about as busy of a day as I will. Stay hydrated and happy.

Perverts are the best kind of people

At least if they're cool perverts

Horses are great. They're like giant dogs if you know how to take care of them.

I work as a technician for an automobile repair facility, job is hell on earth and pretty toxic and stressful. I try to at least keep positive by joking around a lot and being sarcastic but banking on what the customer wants more then anything brings you down so quickly.

I ain't walkin that dog

why bats, Master Wayne

I'm sure she'll do nothing wrong.

>They're like giant dogs
Sounds nice, I love giant dogs. Two +100 lb german shephards

Sounds like you at least make a profit. Though a good way to make life a little better, if not for your self but to feel better, would be to make everyone's day a little easier

xD

Honestly this
Some of the smartest people I've ever met all tend to be pretty sexually depraved. Probably because they know that in the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter.

Profit is a bit of an overstatement sadly. You can easily make a profit if you're good at the business and have been in it for a while but I only know the basic and intermediates of body work.

But I believe the toxicity of the place is because of how the workplace is since it's built for quantity not quality of work it gets easily stressful.

seeing this comic is glorious...

mr wolf is in heaven

If you're a technician, it sounds like you've got skills and those are marketable. Have you considered finding a better place to work?

Currently working on that. Sadly all the places I want to work at require some decent experience to go into.

I'm also horrible at making a resume could never make myself look good on paper.

There's resources out there that can help with resumes. Besides, if you don't submit it, you can't get another job. You might as well try at least, you could always get the position

This guyV
Has a good idea. Look up resume help sites. And don't simply not apply! That's the path of guaranteed failure.

Yeah...I buckled down and did a resume the other night, asked a few close friends to describe some qualities I had to put into the resume. Now I just need to see on applying and making sure my references are correct.

Yeah, that'd do it

Nice, friends are bae

needs more cream pies + impreg

Amen brother, they're the best

>not using a real swastika
>not using the real SS / waffen SS uniforms

I don't draw this stuff. Just grab it.

nice shoulders

nice see through thighs

nice human ass

Nice tail

Nice trees.

nice ambience

nice lighting

Kik:

yegero

Looking for a dominant predator to claim me as his/her prey in Rp~ :$

Height?

nice quote

nice lips

nice focus

nice wallpaper

nice abstract art

The Serb Uprising of 1737–39 broke out following Austria's defeats against the Ottomans, when the Austrian Emperor issued proclamations that the Christians in the Balkans rise against the Ottoman Empire.

nice obscure image

By 1706, King Karl XII of Sweden had forced all his opponents out of the Great Northern war except for Russia