a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=WVcH6vUvKvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bepis

still here

and

Not even one other person? Ok

(Tali)
I'm one of Lilith's most talented offspring. I can make any man cum for me in mere seconds~

I'll see how much free time I have after I get Watamote out of the way. Have fun, Houki. I need my seven hours.

Good night, /waifu/

>this is the real thread because trips

>Hello hello hello ladies and gentlemen everywhere! Welcome to another exciting night in /waifu/! I'm your hostess for the evening, Koto! We've got a lot of wonderful topics to discuss tonight so let's get right into it!

She has a tragic past

Add Nobody#5930 on discord
stop being gay
a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3

Claim :o

Hi

Waddaya means?

>patches
When can you start?

Oh yeah, that's definitely a better way to put, and more what I mean...
That's kinda what I want to do, just listen to people's worries and see if I can help them work through it in whatever way they can

I-I'd never lie to you, Lyvia-san...

Yeep!
Well thanks, first of all, for the vote of confidence...
I definitely wouldn't mind talking to people about whatever, but it seems... intrusive and awkward to say the least to start advertising my "services," if you could even call them that at this point, in a fairly casual and light setting
things will crop up if they crop up, we will see...

cut me yuno

Like do you have someone you care for?
Hi friend?

Then by all means go for it

Make your dreams come true

I care about you.

Nice trips

You should feel special, I rarely give out headpats.

N-no! Not in public...

>Hama still present

Nice dubs

You hardly know me

Hello everyeveryone
>no life
>Juvia claimed
(Tali-sama)
B-b-but, i want to give you what you want...
I just don't know what you want though...
S-sorry i got you excited for n-nothing
>
Yes you would! You're doing it right now!
>dubs
B-b-b-but...

(Koto)
Most years it's a light dusting, or a few inches at most here in DFW. If you go up to the panhandle, they get a lot more of it, a lot of those same storms that dump 6 inches or so in those parts end up blowing up by the time they move east and get to New England.

Last time we got major snow here was when the Super Bowl came to Dallas. That whole weekend was glorious because of how unprepared we were.

Take it easy.

Yep, no need to advertise. Just talk and comment things as you normally would. I've talked to some outside of the threads from time to time about things on their mind...or financial advice since I also enjoy counting my shekels.

At the end of the day, there's no need to be more expressive than your true nature. The rest solves itself and you'll find opportunities to help someone while learning a bit about yourself in the process.

We connect on a spiritual level. Don't you feel it?

A liar, on top of a bully?
I don't know what to say.
>And to think I was trying to get Shiki to greet you in my name.

Well, probably some standard black tea.
You don't know who Rory is?
He is a quite friendly user from these threads, he should be around by this hour, now that I think about it.

I really like the way she's drawn.

Special? I feel unworthy of such wonderful patting

Interesting, only area I really know anything weather-wise is Florida, mainly because I have family down there, so I had just assumed

hello Syndra qt

I am hallow

I think youre nice and I would like to talk to you more but I dont really follow the whole spiritual kind of thing. That stuff always seemed a bit strange to me

Never seen a Rory claimer. Im here very infrequently. Sounds like a nice guy though, if hes described as friendly.

Thanks

I only lewd in private...

Nope, you are a super qt so you are 200% worthy~!

I'm a succubus you so I'll know when you want me here in your physical plain. And it's alright because one day it'll all become clear to you. And thank you! I think you're very too.

Working on it! But thank you, of course...

How hypocritical, to lie about me lying... I'm almost insulted!

Shekels are good to count, from time to time... can't be careening into the red without caution, now can you?
That all seems very sensible... forcing things just leads to overall failure in all regards, while letting things develop normal is certainly more healthy...

You do me much kindness

I hope to repay such kindness someday

wishuwas?

Definitely! With the kind of conversationalist you are, I could see you doing well in that kind of field!

I just like her in general.
There's this one made by the same artist.

Dont worry im sure everyones door is open to a succubus except for maybe a church. Im very what?

Lamb wraps are great

As long as you dont take my love and kindness for granted like other people, you should be fine~

You're very nice too, I mean. Sometimes I get preachers and cardinals, but most of them are gay and only really prefer incubi to get them~

youtube.com/watch?v=WVcH6vUvKvA

It's all good, I assumed a lot of things about up north too until I spent some time in PA for university. One thing that people also seem to forget is that there's a bit of everything in TX, the desert is only in the far western part of the state, but there's also tall mountains out there too. I go out there fairly often to get away from the city when I need some elevation. The eastern half of the state is pretty flat.

Hello, how's tonight treating you?

Rory's pretty cool, easy to get along with.

Pretty much. In that sense, a personal budget is much like a business budget- spend more than what you take in and you'll be out of options eventually, except on a personal level it's your lifestyle, house, car, etc. at stake versus sales figures and shareholders.

One thing that's always helpful to remember regardless of what you're dealing with is to take care of things you can immediately control, and then you wait and observe. When there's more things for you to do to get further in control, they'll make themselves known. All that worrying in between is wasted energy and stress.

Thats a shame. I hear the sex is incredible

Well I guess it's easy to take good things for granted

Kindness from a genuinely kind person shouldn't be one of them

Yeah NE is an amalgamation of various "fuck you" weathers.

I'm pretty sure if you can stand the weather in NE you can live close to anywhere else

>c'mon
Not even a peek?
But you are lying.
So how am i a hypocrite

When humans ejaculate into us they're not ejaculating their semen but the essences of their souls~ We Lilin take it back to our demonic mother and she creates more of us!

Oh. Well thats a fun fact

Would you like me to come to your dreams tonight?

Hello

Wheeeeee
The one field where being able to talk someone's pants off is useful!

You and Georgette should talk about finance... perhaps even get involved in a business venture?

Of course... I consider myself a pragmatic person, so addressing that which is easy to deal with first makes sense and should be the first priority... Although it's the observation that comes after that is the truly fascinating part.
And maybe this is my methodical nature speaking, but I think that that worrying in between is immensely helpful... running down situations, thinking things through, even just replaying events for details... an active mind is often a productive one, whether that's positive or negative

I dont normally dream so why not mix it up a bit. Sure.

Ill take the sould sacrifice for some company and "entertainment"

Not gonna lie

Little bit intrigued by that

does it kill the mate?

Hope the dark magics are treating you well

I wouldn't say that's the only field, but I gotchu

It's alright hbu

Sounds great.

> satins daughter
> satanic trips
The devil is among us....

Make sure you're nice and relaxed when I get there.

What? I'm not a slut!

A soul is impossible to "kill" only the soul's creator can do it, and he wouldn't do that to his children.

Anyone here heard of poor Hyun-ae?

Hail our divine father Satan!

Why? I should be sleeping

You're a succubus instead of getting money for sexual transactions you get souls and life essence

Oh, of course not the only field, but I feel like my propensity to talk a lot would be more likely to get me fired in most...
I mean, teaching, some sections of business, politics even, all benefit from verbosity

Huh, that's interesting... You're a hypocrite and a liar if I'm lying, but I'm a hypocrite and a liar... if I'm telling the truth
you're a hypocrite because I said so...

No.

Yes, you should be sleeping! It's the only way I can get to you.

I'm back...

True but sadly this world has too many people who just don't care and that makes me very sad.

Nu-uh. Nope. Im not a slut

People rarely have. It's ok, I'm used to it.

That's a pretty good way of summing it up. A lot of the region is in a part of the continent where different weather systems meet up from the Arctic, Atlantic, and from out west. It's the main reason why Mt. Washington in NH is renowned for the shitty weather and constant winds.

Our season of God hates you weather is from late March to the end of May- tornado season, usually with some hailstorms peppered in. After that, Satan returns from vacation to turn up the thermostat.

Yeah, we've talked about things before, but not too much at length. Our goals are the same, though we're going about it differently. He's about making his dollars through hands on business while I've made mine through investments, both in money and people.

Worry as you describe it is almost more like contingency planning and studying your past actions. I think where we see eye to eye on that is that they're actions with purpose. I like to think and act with purpose, so when another opportunity to do something arises, I can act decisively. When that purpose isn't there, you're flailing around in the dark without a sense of direction, and then it's wasted effort and energy. That's when it can become discouraging and lead people to give in or settle for less.

>those Satan trips
Doing well, I'd normally be asleep by this time, but I'm only working in the afternoon tomorrow. Just listening to music and checking some other boards right now.

There's Rory/RoREEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Maybe you should tell us about it to see if we're interested.

Well I mean moreso the physical, corporeal body of the mate himself

And I assume by "essences of the soul" it's not the soul itself

True, true. But whatever it is you get into as long as you enjoy doing it then that's a success story on it's own

I care! Just keep being your nice and kind self!

And when you do get to me?

Meant to quote you on >Houki

Now you can use my saber picture again :^)

Analogue: A Hate Story. It's a Sci-Fi (ish) VN on Steam.

HoukEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
What am I looking at?

It's always nice to have a half day, if i had a job I'd like third shift

MEGALUL

Your physical form means nothing to us, so don't worry about them apples. And yes we suck up divine light of every human soul we come into contact with and turn it into nothingness.

Whenever you feel like falling asleep, I have time.

A video game? Nah that's too much investment.

Oh. Okay.
I hear you're a nice guy

We just going to hang out in the dream then?

AHAHAHA

Noooooope~

Huh. Sexy.

Welp I figure I've been passed over. Not too many desirable traits in this fucker that would wanna be passed on

Well it's been weird, like early in the winter we've had little cold weather, averaging around the 40s and maybe 30s, but now all of a sudden we're getting slammed with snow

Which one
Get it out of your system

Eh, up to you. It's not too much time investment though. Basically, you're sent to recover a generation ship, everyone on it is dead, read through the log files with the help of 2 AI's. One is a bitch, and one is Hyun-ae~

will it be a sort of lucid dream kind of thing at least?

And all this started because you didn't want to tell the truth and admit K-On is adorable
WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?
>

I like to think I am

Nothing in particular, someone had made mention of you to the poorfag claimer as being someone easy to talk to and friendly on the threads.

What all did you have in those lamb wraps?

Hidden treasures are the best kind. Either way, welcome.

Definitely, they're far and few between for me unless I use some vacation hours, but this past week had me working over enough to where I had some time to burn. Monday is as good a day as any for that.

One of those "in like a lamb, out like a lion" kind of winters? I know that closer to the great lakes there's been a lot of snow too since the lake effect stuff keeps on churning until most of Erie/Ontario freeze over.

Are you referring to yourself? You have plenty of your creator's divine light we would love to taint with darkness~

Yeah but I buy a $1k gaming computer and make a Steam account and buy the game (which is prolly an extra $60) I don't wanna have to do all that!

>lucid

Oh no you won't have any control~

I try my best. Thank you for your kind words

im not sloot

The sign one ofcourse

6 hour lamb shoulder with sticky sauce, bacon, lettuce and cheese. Tasty as hell. Work has that with tomato and pickled veg, without the bacon, as a burger.

Indeed

Well what will you like?

nice feet

Thanks!
Dude, it's a VN. Just text and images. You could run it on a laptop. I think it's about $10?

Forsen is trash and you're a pleb for thinking otherwise.
Shiki said as much, you have no way to defend yourself right now.

>I just like her in general.
I had assumed just as much.

I knew there was something clicking in the way she was drawn. I had that same picture in a slightly lower resolution.
My thanks.

>Sabertoga.. ber?

Oh, he is. I'm quite sure you could get along with him, pretty much everyone does.

I think I'm just fine without any "tainting"

I just can't wait until I can see grass again

Nah you don't need to thank me for telling you something that's a true fact

look like

Oh yeah I lost those images
Hey Houki doing good?
Is this the Hallow I've heard about?
How're you?
Sounds better without the extra ber