What's good cumskins? You're here on a sunday night all alone (and lets face it...

What's good cumskins? You're here on a sunday night all alone (and lets face it, if you had a gf you'd probably be a cuckfag like the rest of them).

Anyway, how does it feel that some time ago, you guys were barbarians, from far and wide, whites were shit flinging barbarians, arabs were tribalistic barbarians, chink of course ate dogs as always so not much of a change - and based India and indians under Ashoka were progressing humanity before others came to fuck them up?
>tfw indian
>tfw sikh
>tfw original aryan
>tfw follow a perfectly aryan religion

how does it feel you guys are not only cucks in terms of you women but also in terms of your religion
>2017
>following the kike on the stick
PFFF AHHAHAHAHHAA
>mfw a christfag was arguing that abortion is wrong today

just lol

anime

of course you post anime, you are an overgrown manchild who cannot progress further beyond the mental aptitude generally expected of 12 year olds

wow rude

>rajev back from the dead

holy fuck did you just get back from bumfuckistan or something?

>whites 4000 years ago
>flinging poo (no toilets)
>whites 2000 years ago
>civilization (toilets)
>whites now
>civilization (toilets)

>curryniggers 4000 years ago
>curryniggers 2000 years ago
>curryniggers now

>whites

dude your wife/sister getting double penetrated by Trayvon and the BoyZ is hardly civilized

POO

didn't a muslim from uzbekistan swiftly take over 70% of your country? Also that guy kinda looks like Trudeau

>Be Pajeet
>Sitting in street
>Shit smeared over his face
>Lolololo trolling white people
>WORLDPOWERBY2020.PNG

kill yourself

does your caretaker know you're on the internet?

I have better things to do than come onto this trashcan tier website

whites have no civilization, any progress they've made has been a result of thievery and barbarianism

nice memes by the way, you can come back and talk with me when you learn to read

paki detected

nice non argument

Indian history starts in the middle of ancient Greek history.

Harappan street planning and the fact that vedic language has survived with little change are both unironically cool, but otherwise don't try to emulate other racial supremacists lest you go full 'we wuz'.

You Indians are cancerous bunch of savage shitskins.

go eat a dog lmao

I used to think orientals were good folk, I still believe most are, but several of you including yourself are soulless husks of nonhumanity

t.chink

shouldn't you be fucking/raping a dog Wing Ping?

My favorite thing about India is that they think they can one day stand on the moon when they can't sit on a fucking toliet

yeah, but you should be proud of the fact that your mother and sister know how to sit on black dicks.

my favorite thing about white ppl are how good their women are for cumdumps

>amerishart
shart in mart my friend

A-am I alright

I fucked an Indian girl and dumped her when her family disowned her lmao

rabu raibu saiko

Pajeet my son

I am but a uncivilized barbarian with the mental capacity of a 12 year old, but your women love it.