Someone says America has no culture

>someone says America has no culture

Why do you guys do this? Don't you realize how hurtful and not to mention wrong this is? Most modern music people listen to is based in some way on the music styles created in America. American movies and tv shows are the best in the world. We don't want for nice American literature. Just read Moby Dick, A Confederacy of Dunces, The Great Gatsby, etc. for great literature based on a solid foundation of American culture. The Old West is a cultural and historical phenomenon unique to the US and known and admired the world over. Our food is as delicious as any other country's and made with tradition. Even our fast food is eaten the all over the globe. We have a wealth of great craft beers, and world renowned whiskies, and even our California wine can compete with any other country's.

Just stop saying we have no culture when you know that's not true

They say such things because they. love. America.

Burger culture
Mountain dew culture
Mtv culture
Call of duty culture
Twilight culture
Starbucks culture

Great culture brah

>pluto
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>surrender culture

They say it because it makes people like you sperg out

Only yurocucks say colonials have no culture because they are jelly we surpassed them

America has tonnes of culture
>British cricket without wickets
>British rugby with forward passing
>British meat pies with fruit
>British flag without union jack
>British English without proper spelling
>British Whiskey made with corn
so cultured

Thanks
Stop bullying

excellent post

>The Old West is a cultural and historical phenomenon unique to the US

the only thing you've surpassed is the welsh record of sheep shagging

>tonnes
what a homo.

american sport is just real sport with more guns and explosions, prove me wrong

whats the problem hes right.

rude

there is literally nothing wrong with shagging sheep

actually nobody says that except some guys in your own country.

People on Sup Forums say it all the time

i have literally only ever heard black americans or white guilt americans talk about america/white people have no culture.

new

Because American culture got killed by American culture ya dental hygiene dodging inbred.

>People on Sup Forums
I meant real people.

People on Sup Forums are real

are they?

non-countries don't reply to me directly thanks

I think so

>Pluto

noice/10

Why cant Americans handle the banter?

Sorry, white Americans have no culture