What's Sup Forums opinion on shaycarl now?

What's Sup Forums opinion on shaycarl now?

who?

is he still a thing?

Sexted a cam model and relapsed into alcoholism.

Haven't watched him in like a year and a half.
Is he still a family dude doing things with his family?

kek no see just happened recently

supreme daddy material

Really? When did this happen?

dont know dont care

Any nudes?

LMAO WHAT THE FUCK BRO

What are his kids thinking right now?

Any news on the wife filing for a divorce or something similar?

This was his response

I feel numb seeing this i stopped watching about 1 year ago as the vlogs started to go down hill a bit obviously you can see why now, he was one of the people i genuinely looked up to as a person.

His recent tweet

hiding behind alcohol instead of admitting he's a pervert

Pics of cam model!

That's fucking crazy I would've never thought

He's still a child, not a man. He'll say he has a problem to win people over, but any real person knows he made a big fucking mistake and doesn't want to own up to it.

His wife seemed very genuine though, I honestly feel bad for her. This is what he chose for himself. Pay attention to when people tell you to think about the consequences of your actions, this is the shit that happens. Had he known what would have gone down he definitely wouldnt have done it.

That really sucks. I saw one of him recent vids (more than a year ago), and ended up watching most of his stuff. I saw him lose weight, gain some fame, get some money, provide for his family, see his wife get some fame...etc I can't judge him, but his videos actually gave me hope. I hope he snaps out of it.

I hope to fuck the videos get leaked.

What videos?

Just checked in with his latest videos. Seems like he was planning a long break from video content for a few months now.
Him and his family have been in check for months now, no issues at all.
A guess since he'll be away would be a great time for Sup Forums and other devious people to spread false info.

Good show guys.

The chick said she sent him pics and shit, but didnt want to release them in case it was illegal

No mommytard nudes don't care.

Them some nice titties though

My thoughts exactly...

Makes you wonder if he has ever actually cheated on colette.

the man is clearly high test alpha fuck everything kind of guy

im sure it was just 'virtual cheating' and he didnt actualy fuck the camwhore lmao

Kinda wonder what all the freaky sex him and mommytard have.

That would be a fun video. Mommytard and shay banging

>Straight edge man with good morals and good religious values
>5+ years of life on footage
>Everything is fine throughout the whole time.

>Decides to take a break after all this time

>HE DID DRUGS!
>HE'S A CHEATER!
>HE CAN'T STOP DRINKING!

That'll do internet, that'll do.

Kinda weird thinking about considering how innocent mommytard seems.

Go away shay!

>decides to take a break

it's more than that, retard

>betrays his marriage, and kids
>betrays his religion and everything good he's stood for
>preaching family value for years and does the exact opposite of the good values he's been teaching

>nah lol it was just a break calm down internet xd

They did this in the timespan of less than a day of the announcement of their hiatus from Youtube. Not very subtle of their false spreading IMO.

Though there is an actual keemstar video with that big boobed chick. My guess is that someone was feeling sad and hacked their twitter.
Nothing "normal" has been posted since the 11th. Guess they fell for it too.

But she is hot, flirty, loves sex, and probably kinky

Who the fuck is this guy? Why do we care so much? Seems like a regular fuck with a nice car

She does have them dick sucking lips

See? She could be my mommytard for a night

Really wish a sextape or something would leak. Would fap for days and days

I bet she has a killer bod.

After 5 kids I kinda doubt its as good as it was

Check out when she works out. Yogas are just fine. She has the bod

Hmm yeah then again all the Butler women are hot especially colette and kayli

You think they shared the gals?

i liked watching him when i was young. Now ive realized their kids never had anything close to a normal life and he doesnt seem like a normal person to me anymore
>am jealous he got rich as fuck off of this.

doubt it kayli would probably say no

He's an OG youtube family vlogger. He's been around for 10+ years and always has been a positive dude. But people have started to dislike him in recent years and now it's come out that he's messaged a camwhore a bunch of explicit things and is alchoholic, which shatters his whole "Mormon nice guy, family man" thing he has going on for so long.

For the past 3-4 years I haven't liked him and it's sad because he used to be my favorite. I made a YouTube account over 10 years ago to watch him and Philip Defranco. Still love DeFranco but Shay.. maybe cause he seems like he's more about the money than he would like to admit.

Carlie would just be wincests