OG's NICE vs Nantes

Where the lifelong /Nice/rs at? We're leading by 2:0

Based Balotelli

Right here famalam

if nice can go deep in europa i think balo could be one of the top scorers in europe this year

Nice

OUR YEAR LADS!

>bodmer

BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO BALO

NICE
I
C
E

He need to get fit and start playing every game also. His ratio min/goal is the best in Europe atm.

Nice

> Balotelli is selfish, has no passing and poor visibility

Yeah yeah.

CYPRIEN CYPRIEN CYPRIEN CYPRIEN CYPRIEN CYPRIEN CYPRIEN CYPRIEN CYPRIEN CYPRIEN CYPRIEN CYPRIEN CYPRIEN CYPRIEN CYPRIEN CYPRIEN CYPRIEN CYPRIEN CYPRIEN CYPRIEN CYPRIEN

We undefeated this season so far

NICE

Nice.

i am just wondering how balotelli is going to fuck this up.

>Balo scores against Ligue 1 fodder
>means nothing!
>Ibra scores against Ligue 1 fodder with a $1 billion squad
>omg legend!

N I C E

I

C

E

Issa Nissa !

Why does Northern France suck so much at football, just like Northern Germany?

>inb4 muh Paris
they needed Arab money to get somewhat decent and still won't become champions this season

Saint-Étienne is in the north and they're the GOAT french team.

NICE GOAL NICE GOAL NICE GOAL NICE GOAL
NICE GOAL NICE GOAL NICE GOAL NICE GOAL NICE GOAL NICE GOAL NICE GOAL NICE GOAL
NICE GOAL NICE GOAL NICE GOAL NICE GOAL

This

>saint-etienne
>southern France

u wot m8

They are if anything in Central France, but if you split the country in half (like we did in the 40s), Saint-Etienne is very much in France's South

the greentext was obviously meant to say "northern france"

Saint-Etienne is in the south m8
Lille is the only exception

I can't even put Saint-Etienne on the map , all i know about it is that it is a retarded version of Lyon and the historical French arsenals are there. Don't be too harsh on this user.

>French education

They're less christian, maybe? The best countries in football are all christian. Even in germany most players come from Bayern