ITT: Brown skin women hate thread

ITT: Brown skin women hate thread

I fucking hate brown skinned (indian, arab, mudistan) women with a burning passion of a thousand raging suns. Seriously they come here to escape their savage tribal culture only to spread their 3rd world faggotry to others and their attitudes are shit just like the color of their skin. Don't they realize if it weren't for men like me they'd be trapped in shithole countries where they'd be killed and raped or be forced to wear ninja gowns and marry some fat old fuck twice their age? I try to strike a polite conversation with one or ask one for help at a reception desk and all of sudden their well-done bull-steak cunts starts bleeding and start sperging "muh feminism" "u racis asianboi!" "muh stronk brown wimmin" bullshit. Now I understand why their men beat and subjugate them. They are literal animals in women form. I hope they get beaten, raped and abused more maybe they'd wake the fuck up and thank people like me.

>TL;DR FUCK SHITSKIN CUNTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y2NbwjIFt84
vocaroo.com/i/s06a1eMcJjsR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tldr
You suck at getting laid

All the best sex nights came from non White women for me though
>Lebanese
>Moroccan
>Israeli
>Spanish
>Italian
>Greek

>Canada flag
>Asian

[gondolas peacefully]

Why would I want fuck a shit-colored cunt?

how come
>"u racis asianboi!"
oh

Frankie best waifu
weebs can eat shit

How does a question at a reception desk turn into a conversation about feminism lmao

Oh you fuck them, eh? Do I give a flying fuck? Wait till you shove your dick into the wrong one. They'll steal everything you own and use the system against you.

Why would you be living in the city of Asian's then?

i know it's a leaf poster but he's right, indian women are either extremely ugly or extremely vapid bitches. i've never found one that's just down to earth, normal

Hey I'm sure you know the difference between fucking a shitskin or a fat gorilla wearing a wig right?

How does a vapid feminazi shitskin get a job in the first place? Seriously they take offense to every single word that comes out of normal people's mouths.

And the world calls us racist?

Hm?

Yeah. the shitskin is your sister giving the white man a rimjob and the gorilla is your whore mother getting pounded because your father wont touch her.

Its ok bro we all get rejected at some point

Brown skinned Indian cunts tend to have a massive inferiority complex and carry imaginary chips on their shoulders. Even though they have much more opportunities and freedoms here then back in their 3rd world shitholes they carry this SJW bullshit that everyone owes them something because of their skin color. Reality is these animals ruin lives of hard-working people and leech off the system.

>Asian's

there's no apostrophe in the word "Asians", filth.

not an anime so shit waifu

idunnoaboutthatleaf

>the shitskin is your sister giving the white man a rimjob and the gorilla is your whore mother getting pounded because your father wont touch her.
Isn't that basically the whole family structure of Brazil? Your country is a 3rd world cesspool because of race-mixing and importing of monkeys.

she's mexican not sandnigger

Shes white-hispanic and lets be real here got where she is simply because of her skin and body nothing to do with merits or skill.

let the hate flooooww through you

We'll get used to racemixing Chang, since every whore in your family is gonna get bleached while you masturbate and whine on /r/asianmasculinity

IIT ching chong battles Ahmed

Ah now I know why Sup Forums despises this board. Full of shitskins who can't debate with civil logic while cuck white shitposters staunchly defends shitskin rights. The joyful times I live in.

said the leaf

>Chinks
>Civil
Back to the containment board with you ling ling

>a paki
>having an opinion
I hope you come here one day so I can beat your sandnigger ass and rape your sister in front of you. I'd give away 2/3 of my income to butcher thousand of shitskinned pakis.

>Whitu peopru! See I'mu just riku you! 1488 we mustu defendu whitu peopru fromu shituskinu!
>Prease ret me stay

N-name please

Nigga why are you so mad

>chink
>Rape
Not with your small pecker. I wouldn't even call it rape, at most it would be irritating

Yanet Garcia

For future reference: If you click the little triangle on the right where there's a thumbnail, you can reverse image search by clicking google.

Did somebody steal hongcouver bro's proxy? He's not usually this mad.

kek

Sounds to me like you just got the ugly and can't get bitches

no shit, sherlock

I bet a girl curry sprayed your face or something

>responding to trapped in hongcouver

i'm dissapoint

>can't debate with civil logic
>his civil logic is cuck cuck shitskin shitskin fuck why am i not getting laidddd
how can you expect us to take you seriously

>I got the ugly
lol? 99.9% of shitskins are ugly. Yes I'm ugly myself due to my gook genes but I look like a model compared to those walking turds.

calla tu pinche boca no me importa que piensas tu puto.

Their breath smells like truck full of carcasses and wee-old curries, interacting with them is like being bathed in a river of shit.

I don't care what you think you roach-rican.

That's not even true. Women would rather fuck niggers than touch an asian man.

youtube.com/watch?v=y2NbwjIFt84

>Being this assblasted
Calm down mate, try and enjoy life cuz it tends to be very short.

please vocaroo yourself saying that

It's not my flag's duty to fix "him."

>Norgeboo
>now this asshole
Why does Canada have the most annoying trips? Is it the same reason Reddit is their top social media site?

vocaroo.com/i/s06a1eMcJjsR
para ti

>tripfag
>chink
>canadian
>Sup Forums + /r9k/ mixed
Just end your existence

Life is worth shit in this piss-poor excuse of a country.

Norgeboo is dead.

Why do you have to be such a hater?

>Life is worth shit in this piss-poor excuse of a country.
Well off yourself then by this point or do something about it. All talk and no action just.

Lamo he's a half-spic, OP is one of those autistic hapas like Elliott Roger.

I unironically agree with you m8, excellent post

t. Chong, who mad brown paki get his chinky women

>implying Sup Forums full of white people

reality check pls

Its called learning a new language you dumb shit anglo

Thank you ausbro now go do you duty and kill and drown some brown

I don't like chink cunts. I don't care about race-traitors who opens their legs for disgusting shits.

Sup Forums is at least 60% nonwhite la

Chinks are shitskins too, though.

And Indians are smarter and make more money than you.

>shit thread
>canadian flag
color me surprised

>I don't like chink cunts

So your a chink who hates your own race, and wants to race-mix.

>I don't care about race-traitors who opens their legs for disgusting shits.

But you hate race-mixers.

You sound like a huge faggot. Which one is it?

I never said i want to race-mix you liberal faggot. Also not a chink.

>"u racis asianboi!"

You are a chink, stop being such a fucking faggot holy shit.

Now what was her name, OP? How bad did she hurt you?

This isn't pol-lite. Take that shit back to Sup Forums Zhang.

Have you not gotten a GF since your last one broke up with you?

>leaf in his flag
>not a chink
you're not fooling anyone

Im a gook, but what difference right puto?

I once drunk fucked a viet cunt and didnt pullout. I broke up with her after her parents disowned her. Your women are rape toys.

Nope.

Pienas que una opinion de un puto mono de tercer mundo esta se importa?

its not fair

>this loser chink trying to be unoriginally """"""edgy"""""" again for (You)s

I still remember when you posted your ugly mug fishing for compliments. I swear, there is literally no one on this board more pathetic and desperate than you for attention and validation.

*Yawn*... Yeah not gonna bump.

Now go ahead and make some unoriginal comment about my flag (I'm Aussie btw so try to get it right this time).

Not that I'll be around to read it but I'm sure it'll help your shredded ego. Bye.

*stares at you*

Thanks for the reply thaicuck. I see you're still a cocksucking homo as you always were.

That coal-burner is disgusting i wouldn't fuck her even if she paid me.