Ask someone who works at a Sturm-Ruger manufacturing plant anything

Ask someone who works at a Sturm-Ruger manufacturing plant anything

Other urls found in this thread:

gunpartscorp.com/Products/270720B.htm
ruger.com/products/sr762/models.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how much of your dads cum, in litres have you swallowed?

How many significant figures you want in that answer?

where can I get a Mark III 22/45 lite rear sight screw?

Why wouldn't you guys hire me as an engineering intern

Mark IV finally easy to field strip

An elevation screw or a base screw?
Which plant did you apply to?
Good question I'll pass it along

base screw

gunpartscorp.com/Products/270720B.htm
Should work

NH

What is your best gun and why is it pic related?

Ah because the AZ plant is that one that's hiring mostly. All the plants make one specific kind of fire arm and the AZ is the kind with the highest demand. NH also gets way more applicants and you might not have made the cut

Thanks user

your stock jumps everytime a muslim jihads himself, does anyone ever say anything after an attack?

I love my LCP and my Ruger American in .308

Keep making amazing guns famarino!

I bought a mark 3 at a gun show. It looked fine, but once i got it to the range it wont fire, can i send it for warranty with no receipt or anything?

Best gun is the SR45 in my opinion. It's reliable, ergonomic as fuck, easy to clean, , incredibly accurate and precise and makes you feel like a man. I've handled a few gp100's but never shot one myself. I'm also a huge fan of our sr-556 autoloader

Can you get me the right rear sight post for my 95/96 GP100?

I haven't shot any of the SR series myself.

At the plants? Never. Insider trading is an enormous stigma at the company. It's a pattern we all observe but no one comments on.
Hey thanks man. I love to make em and can promise we'll keep delivering the best we can
It varies state to state from what I understand. I believe you can as long as it's registered in your name, but I would ask the nearest plant or see a local gunsmith

Like mail one to you?

do you need another background check to do either of these? this was my 1st gun purchase and just didn't want any documentation, thus being user.

I recommend both the SR rifles and semi autos as opposed to revolvers for any kind of sport shooting, but I own a .44 Henry Bolt action so I understand how fun something a bit different can be

I mean do they even exist anymore? It's the older style with the shorter shoulder and the rear sights only have windage adjustments, just built right into the frame.

Is this rifle worth a fuck?

ruger.com/products/sr762/models.html

Or is it a meme gun?

Should I just keep my AK as my battle rifle?

Only with the 6" barrel though

Maybe a gunsmith. We probably won't touch it without any kind of bill of sale saying you legally own it for liability reasons, but gunsmiths have mostly inconsistent business and you might be able to get a local to check it out for you. Tough pitch though.

cheers user, saved me some phone calls.

What do you think of Bill Ruger

My GP100 had metal bristles stuck all in it. Why?

Also, American line pistols any good?

I'm pretty damn certain we don't anymore. I don't work at the revolver plant, but knowing how we operate, it's not likely. I'd call a plant to find out for sure
I absolutely love my 5.56 and have shot 7.62 and say I absolutely am a fan. I might be a bit biased so read your own reviews too, but I would recommend it
Size matters.mp3

Yeah no problem
Never met the guy myself, but he lived and died in the city I work at and he's kind of revered around here. Huge part of the culture and I can say he built one hell of a legacy and maintained a level of quality I don't often see on other brands. Not only that but the company treats the employees incredibly well and it's so ingrained into the Ruger culture I can only imagine he upheld those policies while he was alive.
Like shavings in the barrel?
The semi auto I like. Not my favorite but it's comfortable and easy to use. The rifle I am not too big on. I have nothing against it, but it just doesn't distinguish itself to me. Just another bolt action. It's cliched I know, but I like Remington's for that.

Do you work at a Sturm-Ruger manufacturing plant?

I do indeed. Do you?

In your opinion what is an underrated firearm you guys make?
What gun is your personal carry? Do you have a huge collection?

when can i get a lazer sight grip for the LCP II?

Hawkeye African. It's a sexy sexy gun but not that many people are into it.
I keep a sr9 in my car but don't open or conceal carry myself. I actually don't have that many yet. Just started collected a few years ago. Do you? Whats your EDC?

Opitcsplanet.com has a pretty wide selection of LCP 2 laser grips. Take a look

The Hawkeye looks nice. Little overkill for the hunting in California. No concel carry because of the tough laws. Do keep a Nova in my restaurant office.