Better look at the new helmets and figures for 2017's Power Rangers Movie

comicbook.com/2016/07/21/power-rangers-movie-first-up-close-look-at-helmets-and-power-coi

news.tokunation.com/2016/07/20/sdcc-2016-high-definition-images-power-rangers-movie-figures-33844

I like them desu

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsXCs41DkWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They look like they're made out of the table from a high end burger joint.

That's not red at all. That's orange. Jesus first Warcraft and now this? Are my eyeballs just fucked?

It's probably just the lighting. The figure is red.

>orange ranger
HOW DO YOU FUCK THAT UP

too much detail

>uploads upside down pics

They're ok, why faggots keep complaining about muh colors, they want some neon shit?

Helmet rankings:
>1.) Red
>2.) Yellow
>3.) Black
>4.) Pink

POWER GAP

>99999999999999.) Blue

Imagine how laughable these props would look next to BvS' display at a convention.

I can't believe these are real. It just looks like some stupid "modernized" design mock up a fan would do. There's way too much going on with the design, and no flow to it.
I give them a little credit for keeping the mouth plates though.

Looks meh. Will be seeing this movie though.

Just use the actual plot of Zyuranger and it'll be fine.

Come on, no one will see Satan being the real villain coming.

>no qt amy jo johnson
no sale

Things I want answered at the comic con panel:

>where the fuck is Goldar?
>Do the rangers still have their weapons like the original series?
>Megazord reveal when?
>Is Rita's armor part of the green power coin and forshadowing Tommy?
>What does Bryan Cranston look like and sound like as Zordon?
>Who will Rita's minions be besides the Putties?

Sweet bowling ball. Too bad it won't roll well.

I guess she's a nice milf now, Naomi is qt as fuck tho

>nice milf now
Please user, I want Kimberly from the 90s. Fuck I'm just gonna watch the Power Rangers movie we got already.

Goldar is some megaweapon Rita is trying to get/make so she can finally defeat zordon.

The'll probably have guns because murrica.

Megazord will be in the first trailer.

Rita is the green ranger. She's a former ranger who turned bad and lost her trust with zordon. Now she wants revenge.

Zordon will also do a voice over in the first trailer. This is by the numbers. Expect quick cuts to black, inception horns, and flashing shots of everything. Zordon will probably be completely cg.

Rita is probably the only baddie that they'll fight. I doubt they'll bring in putties.

looks like fucking shit, what was wrong with the classic costumes

Will there be a Jason David Frank cameo to appease us nerds, future user?

>I doubt they'll bring in putties.
It's not Power Rangers without huge group fights. They might not have any real baddie aside from Rita but I can't see them leaving out Putties.

Would killing off Green make JDF happy or sad?

Yeah I can't see them leaving out a chance at selling more toys, an army builder at that.

Imagine giving that piece of shit toy to your wife's son

The second Guyver movie they made for less than $1 million had better practical suits than this.

Terrible in both execution and design.

>Would killing off Green make JDF happy or sad?

Man I don't even care, he's an asshole.

But at least Burai went out a hero, so JDF would have that going for him.

My dad took me to watch the 95' Power Rangers movie when I was eight.

He left for like 45 minutes during the middle of the movie. He went out and smoked a bunch of pot and came back in. I felt like an adult by myself and he didnt half to sit through that horrible shit fest.

As shitty as that sounds he was the best dad ever. And we almost literally lived in Mayberry.

fucking great dad, my dad never took me to see shit, he was always at work or cheating on mom. also, what's up with the new rangers? why the FUCK does it look like michael bay had an input into the design, this shit looks transformers-tier (and thats not a good thing)

That sucks man. He took me (along with a bunch of other stuff) to see Jurassic Park. During the raptor/kitchen scene I got scared and tried to hide in my seat. Some lady sitting near us said I was cute and my dad proceeded to mack on her. It was awesome looking back at it.

He also worked on a couple movies when we lived in NC as a prop guy/general laborer. Build this, do that, whatever. He worked on

>The Abyss
>Ninja Turtles
>Graveyard Shift

I have pics of him hanging out with the Ninja Turtles. We still have some of the original props (nunchucks, sais) that he actually made. An original script too. He wasnt involved in any creative way at all though. General labor.

The scene where they bring back Zordon still gets me.

It's so fucking cheesy

youtube.com/watch?v=zsXCs41DkWs
but it had the GOAT soundtrack

post pics of the ninja turtles props

>the heads don't even flip

Will someday. Feel free to call BS but theyre in storage. Crap is really fragile.

The ones we have were just props and not the working ones if that makes sense

I'M SO GLAD THAT HE LET ME TRY IT AGAIN
'CAUSE MY LAST TIME ON EARTH I LIVED A WHOLE WORLD OF SIN
I'M SO GLAD THAT I KNOW MORE THAN I KNEW THEN
GONNA KEEP ON TRYIN'
TILL I REACH MY HIGHEST GROUND

fuck that movie had so many cool sequences.

The Point Break opening, the statues coming out of the wall to fight, the dinosaur skeletons, the qt Glamazon giving them their powers, the fight at the construction site.
i gotta rewatch it

I just want to see the zords and hope they're not Michael Bay trash

What else could they possibly be? A movie wouldn't work with designs too similar to original MMPR/Zyuranger.

Are you trying to sound like a nigger on purpose?

I mean they can look modern, just not overcomplicated designs that you can't tell what's going on. Pacific Rim ballpark would be fine I suppose

these cant be the hero helmets. they look soooo bad

look like shit
of all the design elements they left in those retarded mouth parts? why

Your dads a piece of shit.