So for a few weeks now...

So for a few weeks now, i've been dodging my ex because she's and I quote "been wanting to tell me something very important". I figured it was that I got her pregnant when I raw dogged her a while ago. This morning I got a phone call from her and she finally told me she was pregnant. I told her we would talk tonight but i plan to skip town and go back to my parents' in Cali. Is there any possibility that she'll ever find me? I lied and told her I was from Colorado when we met and my name is pretty common.

Now before you judge me, let me tell you why there's no way im having a kid with her. Both she and her family are religious and stupid. Just to give you an idea, her father and brother were always talking to me about Trump and illegals whenever I went over and how the revolution was coming(i dont even know lol).

This one time I even had to explain evolution to her because she thought it was a joke.

She's hot so I just lusted over her but I never intended to get her pregnant. I would pay her off to get an abortion but I know she's pro-life so that's not an option.

I'm fully packed and my ride to cali arrives in half an hour. Anything I should do before leaving to make sure she never finds me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUwjNBjqR-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Run user!

checked

I dated a gurl like that in college. had a great ass, dumb as fuck and family full of idiots who thought Dubya was the second coming of God or something.

I was smart enough to not get her pregnant.

Beware of dna. If you go into the system for any reason she will find you

post a pic of her op

... In the morgue?

You need to get rid of all social media, and make sure she can't find your new address through your phone number. If your cell phone is not a burner it's easily traceable

That's cruel bro, think about the poor kid or how ur leaving behind another single mother... put ur fucking dumb ass together and be a real man and accept ur actions. Fucking bitch.

Yea. Tell her adoption is the best option. they should call it bestoption instead of adoption.

Then run

Her family WILL track you down if they're how you describe.

Get rid of all social media my man. Block her on everything and then start fresh. Hopefully you have a really shitty phone but if not you should probably get rid of it if you think its necessary. Just hope she doesn't come over within the hour that it'll take for the ride to show up. Good luck mang

It wasnt intentional I was just too drunk to give a fuck.
No social media besides snapchat. Ill get a new phone in the morning, for now ill just take out the sim card. I handt thought of a new phone, thanks.
I have a clean record.

Prolly kill your landlord, he has your id or bank account. Feel happy, OP. You will pay for the next 20 years

>do the right thing

B8 or autism.

Just run and when you get to your destination, make sure to delete your social media accts so the dumb cunt does not find you

Lmaooo checkd

run. make sure your flat does not have even a scrap of paper in it before you go.

also you should still feel bad about getting her pregnant and putting a new life in the position to be raised by people like that. when you get to calli, donate to some charity's or shit maybe.

trash the sim too

My friend was my landlord and he never asked me for an id or anything, I was living like an immigrant and laying him incash. I explained the situation to him and he agreed with me.

Nope fuck that. Im a bad person, guilty.

ask to meet up for coffee or something and slip something in her drink so she miscarries

Just kill her Sup Forumsro

Have we all lost our senses?
Since when has murder been so wrong that we wouldn't do it to have a better life or to feel better or for fun or because your friend asked you to

You should fuck with her a bit man, I mean might as well. Tell her to go to this big restaurant and you'll meet her there and then like make it seem like you're gonna marry her then don't show up haha

if this is True you are a POS, and will never be a real man, just a dumb beta little boy! If your man enough to fuck, your man enough to deal with the consequences. I personally if you did this to my family member, Literally go Tony Soprano on you, and make sure you are in a wheelchair for the rest of your life!!!

I'm glad you're running; your a massive piece of shit and the child deserves a real father, not a lil bitch boy wanna be.

if she pays someone they can find your phone without its sim, you need to destroy it.

really destroy it.

look it up, they can trace you gps style without a battery and sim, just google it. you'll see what i mean.

>yfw OP is black

This.

>Now before you judge me, let me tell you why there's no way im having a kid with her.
You are having a kid with her though; you made that decision when you rawdogged her. And fat chance she's just going to let you run away. Once the courts get involved you're pretty much fucked

>fat autistic neckbeard virgin detected

Good idea

This. Then run

California is a fucking cesspool; the lowest society has to offer. It's no wonder that's where you're from. Probably a nigger, kek

Honestly you're going to nigger out on some kid because you got drunk? Nut the fuck up and pay for an abortion. At that point if she wishes to keep the child I would nope the fuck out. But that's totally someone else's life you're fucking with at this point. Imagine growing up in California like you say not knowing why your dad doesn't want to see you. Kids don't know any better and it's your mistake. It's assholes like you that made my life difficult with my dumbass sisters

>B'awwwww, I grew up without a daaaaaad

Cry moar faggot

I'm this guy

I don't mean they're going to somehow triangulate your your phone signal to locate you, you idiot,you can put your SIM card back in. you're for sure getting found if she gets a lawyer to go after you. I mean that your cell phone company has your address on file, and any new address you might have. So you better make sure she never gets your new number.

Just fake your death bro.

>multiple !

femanon detected

>>calls her and her family stupid
>>raw dogs her and knocks her up anyway

sounds like you fit right in OP

Hahahahaha comedy gold

Kek

Fuuuuck I wanted to play gta on my trip to cali. Its a long drive ughhhhhh. I guess i wont be able to reply anymore in a few mins anons.

what the hell is going on in here

i find this funny because my girl and i always go raw and have inly had like two scares, get your pull out game up

no 35yr old Veteran and Father. Also my sperm donor of a father ran out on us also because he was a Pussy, Just like OP and Just like you!!

das pretty gude

>no 35yr old Veteran and Father

suuuure...

Wow.

Many men been down this path.

I think you should at least ask her to do an abortion.

But if the answer is no I would not walk away from the kid. A boy or a girl will grow up without a father and suffer much because of it. The kid will need you.

I'm my opinion if you can't stop the baby early then you need to be a parent.

Sorry mate Biology is a cruel mistress.

Nigger i already told you shes pro life, she wont get an abortion.

Get a Google Voice Number. You can select any zip code you want

You should at least let her know where you stand on the issue, and if she insists on having the child anyway, then it's not exactly like you're shirking responsibility -- if abortion wasn't an option, it'd be a bit of a different story

Having a kid should be a mutual decision, and if she's dumb enough to wanna raise a kid without a father, then that's on her.

Kick in the stomach OP, it's your only hope.

This, you're doing the kid a favor by giving him/her the chance of a better life without your pussy ass in it

Neckbeard.

This is such bad bait

We all know you won't do shit faggot, if some guy fucked your sister and dumped her ass even if he lived across the street your pussy bitch ass wouldn't do shit other than post fb status about it, not public obviously you wouldn't want matt to see them and come beat your ass, so cut the crap and stop trying to act cool, there are no girls here to fall in your with your chivalry, you just make yourself look like a fool, fucking retard

Actually kinda clever. Fucked up, but clever. Don't do this.

This. So you need to reevaluate what the hell you think your doing. My father was a deadbeat. So you're scum. Luckily my mother is awesome. But this girl? Doesn't sound like it. Adoption is the best option for you. To a good family too. Please.

do it OP run, enjoy your life

I used to work for AT&T cell side. Whoever the account holder is has their social security number on file. He's fucked basically.

Lulz

I live in Cali, I can tell you how to make this all go away for some money and/or weed

>implying anyone on Sup Forums has ever had sex

Also, evolution is a lie, illegals fuck up countries and abortion is evil. The only mistake she made was you.

OP clearly stated her family is religious and dumb, abortion is out the picture... You only have one life, why should OP waste it with some dumb cunt that thinks the bible is the literal truth?

Plenty of retarded white knights like you will come to her rescue to show her how true man stick forever so she will get some new daddies for her kids, don't worry fat virgin

Where's the fuckn nudes Sup Forumsro

I agree.

If you walk away at least have the guts to be 100 percent honest with her. I think you will be suprised at the result.

"I just wanted to fuck, I don't love you, Don't want this kid. Please have an abortion"

Even if I dont have my own address and I never use my bank account? My parents' house is under my stepmom's name and she has a different last name than me and my father. They never got married either so I figured it would be a pain in the ass to find me. Im hoping it buys me enough time to change my name.

dont worry, im sure she will find some bleeding heart beta cuckold to pay for OP's kid.

someone kinda like you faggots

she is a god nut, you think she is going to kill gods baby

Unless your reddit group of fat virgins has a ranking system where you are the Vet and virgin in charge, I call bs

Kek
/Thread

Also the blame is 90% the woman.

They have a birth control medicine we do not.

Only a dumb or gold digging cunt fucks some guy she does not love and is not on birth control

Nah, stick with her for a bit. Then when the child is born, develop a drinking problem and extremely abusive (physical abuse and molestation optional). Sooner or later she'll get a restraining order so you never see them again. Let her do all the work, while you sit back with a beer. Might take a bit longer than what you want, but it's basically foolproof. :)

Changing your name only leaves more of a paper trail, idiot. Your social is on file with your cell company.

Yo you're fine she won't be looking for you fucking tomorrow unless you told her you're leaving
Fucktards

charge your phone and put it on low power mode, lock it with incredibly difficult password.
send it by ups to some random business address in Colorado with nothing else in the package. shut off service in a few days.

then leave for cali

>OP states she is a god dumb freak
>uhhh idk bro ask her for abortion?

Be an adult and accept responsibility for your actions. I remember those kids that grew up without fathers from school, the girls were sluts and the boys couldn't control their anger. You can't run away from everything in life. Grow up and be a man

You're a terrible person is all.

Sometimes women respond correctly when you hammer them with some heavy truth. Just try it.

You can still run but at least have the guts to lead.

But my phone company is metropcs and they never asked me for my social or anything.

I respect fat virgin neck beards more than you

>hao can evolvation be fur real if dem monkeys evolve still be monkeus

If she has your phone number than she automatically has your address and real name because that's on file with the phone company.

Even if you destroyed your phone right now, removed the SIM card etc, they would still find you, track you down, etc.

Since she's going to make you pay for this for the next 18 years your best bet is to talk to her and get her to do an abortion or at least let her know that you have no intention of being a father. Running like this actually hurt you because the court can use it against you.

Nah, that's gay.

Convince her to sign a legal document, something that says you don't have anything to do with the kid, you don't pay anything, etc

Wow!

Even I was enough of a man to stick around for my wife's son!

You're just a scumbag with no compassion!

Then OP has to pay child support for 18 fucking years!
Go to bed child, we're talking about adult stuff that you don't fully understand.

Women treat religion like their favorite tv show user.

Its funny how easily their beliefs fall apart when real life happens.

>You can't run away from everything in life
>literally witnessed bunch of kids that were a living proof that you can infact run from everything in life
>being this retarded

>Implying she doesn't love him

>Even I was enough of a man to stick around for my wife's son!

please be B8

/thread
youtube.com/watch?v=KUwjNBjqR-c

Stockholm syndrome is a very real variable though.

Typical liberal form cali
Kill you self

Yea never waste your life for the good of anyone else you're your only friend

You are so fucked OP ! I've been down that exact same path, just get used to the idea of paying for the next 18 years, then drop her, and after that try to not suck too much as a father.

You can't run away, and she will make you pay, so just accept it. You had 10 secs of pleasure that will cost you 18 years of troubles !

Being a father, though, is nice ! So cling to this !

They are gonna find you either way so pay now or pay even more later when this bitch REALLY hates your guts.

True.

But I've looked a woman in the eye and said "i don't love you".

And the result was powerful.

there's always Baja mexico

Wtf are you guys talking about? Metropcs never asked me for personal info like my social security. They did ask for my name and adress but I definitely put in a fake one. Idk about my name tho, I mightve used my real one.