Southampton v Chelsea Match Thread

Chelsea team to face Southampton:
Thibaut Courtois; Cesar Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Gary Cahill; Victor Moses, N'Golo Kanté, Nemanja Matic, Marcos Alonso; Pedro, Diego Costa, Eden Hazard.
Subs: Asmir Begović, John Terry, Branislav Ivanovic, Nathaniel Chalobah, Oscar, Willian, Michy Batshuayi.

wew, anyone here? it's lonely

meme formation is finally going to be exposed after beating 3 medicore teams

>implying 3-4-3 won't become the new 4-4-2

hi

based coster
wrong guy sonny

What did he said?

''fucked my team now fuck my wife'' I believe were his words, but I mean who could refuse a handsome man such as Gonde?

>Southampton XI: Forster, Martina, Fonte (c), Van Dijk, Bertrand, Romeu, Clasie, Davis, Tadic, Redmond, Austin

subs: Taylor, McQueen, Yoshida, Hojbjerg, Ward-Browse, Boufal, Olomola.

that ones a leeds fan not a chelsea fan

I know its you. Romaniabro holds a grudge against Liverpool - and rightfully so - they stole our place in the final of the 2005 CL, going on to win it with refball.

Watching Gerrard slip was probably the best thing for any Chelsea fan to watch. The endless unjust comparisons with Lamps, the times we met in the CL and the history arguments used by their fans who are still in denial about Chelsea having become a big club.

I know its you Romaniabro.

Umm...sorry, excuse me who are you again?...I dont understand why these people call you "based"....

no I mean I'm not the first 2 romanian flags in the thread

i'm not the ABL faggot, i'm the chelsea guy who makes constant image of teams you like, players you forgot, shitty transfers threads

>"this is my bridge. My 3rd best player and my fans"

m8 hes literally admitted hes the leeds one...

>S-stop bullying me ;_;

Ignore everything I said please.

wow, rude

"pshh... nothin personel kid"

Going to need lots of Costa and Hazard goals

>it's a Saints expose a "big team" episode

youre an embarrassment to our fanbase m8. you can fuck off like mutu

frankly disappointed that you'd assume I would put as much effort into a post as my country mate has

>it's a chelsea thread so 80% of the posters aren't british episode

who /romaniabro/ here?

>benchian

>implying the african arselel fans are better than the 100% white chelski fans

That's called a big club episode

Deal with it, "your" league is ours now

you should have some kind of namefag so i dont think youre a cunt every time i see your flag in chelsea gamethreads. makes me hate our own fans

>a big club episode
but it's chelsea against southampton

>no class tomorrow
>no work tomorrow
>chelsea about to win
>get to sleep in
>get to get 96 defence too

Please guys, no politics in Sup Forums.
Racism will never be alright, "races" are a fake social construction created by people who want to divide us and help terrorists.

Is Costa elite?

Lmao saved

African arselel = white TRASH chelshit fans

well 80% of chelsea's players arent british

hello my long lost cousin
nah m8 I ain't no trip/namefag

how to recognize my posts

-I don't dwell on things

-I don't get baited

-I don't insult people

>its a nigel gets unreasonably upset over something completely insignificant episode

evening

saved for future use

all our momentum will die today

>hello my name is 20 year old 4channarian and i know about intricate geopolitical issues than you or anyone you know

Can't have Chelsea dropping points, now that >we are gaining momentum.

soon

watch lrl defend him after he busts in the chinese league

>there are people as young as 20 years old on this board
wew lad

we should've signed Mahrez and played him over pedro

>ywn go back in time to be friends with a young aussiebro
>ywn play Runescape and watch it go to shit
>ywn discuss Chelski's chances at winning the CL in 2012
>ywn share an apartment and become eternal bros
>ywn shitpost with him on Sup Forums till the end of days

I don't know the hype that surrounds Oscar. Even Wilshere is a far better player.

i like Corbyn but i just don't understand why people don't vote Green

no wars
economic justice for all people not just muh 1%
environmental justice
support civil liberties and privacy
support democracy from bottom to top
etc.

proud Green here

>they keep showing how mad Mourinho was after the Chelsea defeat

how is your english so very good romania? did you travel there from a gypsy camping in england?

you make difficult english sentences I don't know if they are

>greens
>with the current national debt
get your head examined

yeha voting green too

>tfw turned 27 a week ago
Sup Forums is alright, but I had to ditch Sup Forums a year ago because 90% faggots there are literally 10 years younger

His gimmick is number 10 with high work rate. Mou loved him.

Because there were early comparions of him to Coutinho, he looked like a talisman to have in a playmaking role, those 2 goals against Juve made it even more believable

Then Mou came in and destroyed all his creativity with defensive duties and constantly wanting him to track back, something Mata didn't do.

Now he's just a shit Felipe Melo

i love the bantermusic on the betting adverts

bomp womp womp womp BOMP womwomwom

had the same problem with Sup Forums but then again its video games so no surprise

roach women tho? damn

I keep in touch with a few Brit runescape players that I became good friends with

>one Liverpool fan from Birmingham
>one United fan from London
>one black (literally African can't remember where) Arsenal fan who lives in London
>one Villa fan who was the only one who went to games

good times

who /direct action/ here

>why people dont vote green

most people are able to get a primary school education

also ballots are made of paper, and wasting paper is not on, so voting for any party is bad for the environment

checkmate tree huggers

pretty sure chelsea are second most bandwagoned team by africans after arsenal

Because I'm not a loony cunt, ah yes lets just get rid of our armed services and have 100% open borders when half the world wants to kill us

mou hates brazillians desu. every one hes had has got worse under him

we can do all those things mate, but you'll have to teach me runescape

>romaniabro in charge of thinking of anything else than roach women

Any Everton fans or people who watch Everton on the regular ITT?

Their African lad Gueye or some shit just got his 5th yellow so will miss the Chelsea game

Good news for Chelsea yea?

>have 100% open borders
Not a problem is every country is rich and prosperous. Green party aspires to fix world poverty which means immigration will naturally fall.
>half the world wants to kill us
because mugs like you keeping voting for Conservative/Labour who go abroad and kill millions of people

>we dindu nuffin, we good boyz

Don't steal my lines, I'm suing you

thingken of smug

you think murrica or the EU would just sit there and let us get invaded?

oh wait retards chose to leave the EU

The EU couldn't stop anyone from doing anything. The only countries in the EU with anything resembling a military is the UK and France.

why did you copy my post from the wet spam thread, you scoundrel

I wish I lived in your fantasy world everyone gets a long and loves each other but it will never exist and being the first country to dissolve the armed forces and get rid of the nukes without a binding agreement between all nations would be mad.

hello Slovakian abu

GET YOUR APOLOGIES IN
>DO IT
GET YOUR APOLOGIES IN
>DO IT
GET YOUR APOLOGIES IN
>DO IT

sounds like adepts of the boss

except they actually understood her

>hello my name is 20 year old 4channarian and i know about intricate geopolitical issues than you or anyone you know

Is Conte good looking gaybros?

>Not a problem is every country is rich and prosperous. Green party aspires to fix world poverty which means immigration will naturally fall.

But you understand right that, heaven forbid, the Green Party ever won a general election, they'd have absolutely no control over the world's poverty? They're a bunch of idealistic cunts that'd shit themselves if they actually had to make real decisions for people.

>yfw Iago Aspas is 29 years old

I'm getting a deja vu

also
>Green party aspires to fix world poverty
>fix world poverty

Mmm hello bois

yeah I'd suck him
please continue

>it's an Azpilicueta loses a header at the back post episode

>the one person itt copying comments from a previous thread just to stir shit

stahp, this is comfy :3

>that dog mascot during the remembrance ceremony picture

kek

If Greens win the UK, other Green parties would be catapulted to the forefront in other countries. Worldwide action could actually be taken.

What's hilarious is you probably actually think the Tories are against mass migration. They're absolutely not and love cheap labour coming here and driving down wages and driving up house prices (both of rich are great for the rich).

We in the Green Party are actually against mass migration for numerous economic/environmental and moral reasons.

might be genuine shilling

>They're a bunch of idealistic cunts that'd shit themselves if they actually had to make real decisions for people.

To be fair, any politician is like that.

Not that it matters, leaders don't need to worry about making decisions, there are many forces in the shadows doing that for them.

>that kammy ad

this is why the Tories need to fuck off

the green party is what labour want in theory, the labour party is what the greens will be in practice

>being a left wing yahoo

also minutes silence no posting pls

͏

this country is too fucked already to bother with other countries poverty. and wars. we arent the world police we arent the world charity. if countries cant survive without us invading them or sending them shekels its their fault. need to focus on our own problems. i like the greens ideas on the whole though