Let's face it... this guy is fucking elite. I've watched every game he's started, he's the next Tom Brady...

Let's face it... this guy is fucking elite. I've watched every game he's started, he's the next Tom Brady. Everything he does reminds me so much of him

Move over rest of NFL, there's a new sheriff in town.

What's with all these "This guy is the new Tom Brady" threads recently? The only QB who kinda shows some parallels with a young Brady is Dak, and most of the similarities are kinda superficial.

Cousins looks more like a Romo, and Carr reminds me of Rivers.

Who's the new Brees?

Stafford, putting up huge numbers but really irrelevant outside of the regular season.

Until he gets a defense

>can't even hit an open target
>next Tom Brady

Brady wins games OP not Cousins

Luck

>talking shit about comeback cousins

he's the worst QB in his division lol

>Carson intz
>Eli "chuck it and pray" manning
>Dak "give it to zeke" Prescott

Kek. Cousins is elite

Eli is definitely the worst this year, and I'd honestly put Cousins over Wentz right now.

Dak is also showing a lot of promise but zeke, the line, and the don't break bend is doing most the heavy lifting right now.

Cousins is the best qb in his division right now but Dak look like he will surpass him soon. Carson is a bust. Nick foles tier

The way he stand stands in the pocket and delivers strikes, keeps his cool against the blitz and in clutch situations and how he throws the hall away look a lot like Brady. Plus he's a natural leader and stepped up after his qb got hurt.

Cousins will go on to do great things but skins need a couple more pieces on defense and need to patch up the line. Give this man a running back too. Letting Morris go was a mistake. But the Norman signing is one of the best off-season moves by a team this season.

Cowboys

Skins

Power gap

Ogles

Gnats

When did Cousins establish a solid enough rep in his career that Dak has to "surpass" him? Cousins has always been really inconsistent and has as many shitty games under his belt as brilliant games.

Dak has been straight up having a better season than Cousins this year.

Fuck no. Dak is good but he's been getting major hep by his line and by zeke.

Dak is better this year than cousins was his rookie year

>The way he stand stands in the pocket and delivers strikes, keeps his cool against the blitz and in clutch situations and how he throws the hall away look a lot like Brady. Plus he's a natural leader and stepped up after his qb got hurt.

These are again things that have been even more true for Dak.

Cousins looks more like Romo who will also take hits (Even when he shouldnt), and takes the same kind of high risk high reward throws that lead to both more TDS and INTs.

Brady and Dak play more conservatively.

That's because Brady's never had a deep threat except moss. If Brady had dez and the cowboys o line best believe he's airing it out.l and abusing cole Beasley underneath.

He is pretty great. Skins fucked up not getting him long-term. If I were him, I'd leave that organization after this season.

this. he takes what his scheme and defense is giving him

"conservative" is more slex smith type

Airing out the ball is not automatically a risky play. Brady didn't throw a lot of INTS when he had Moss either.

Risky plays are when you try and make throws through very tight windows, and to relievers that are closely covered where you have to make a perfect throw, instead of going to a wide open checkdown man.

Being compared to Romo is not a bad thing. He's actually good even though some retards think he isnt.

Early Brady looked like Alex Smith basically. He only became elite later on.

No he didn't.

See Super Bowl vs panthers

>Carson Intz
>Cousins has double the interceptions

Dak has only had Dez for two games this year bruh

Iggles have beaten way more legit teams than the Redskins

Dak > Wentz > Cousins > Eli

Yeah, Cousins is mediocre at best, coming from a Redskins fan. I think they need a Tyrod Taylor type qb.

And the skins beat the iggles, your point?