Just took 3mg of Klonopin with 5 shots of Bacardi 151. Lets see how fucked up I get

Just took 3mg of Klonopin with 5 shots of Bacardi 151. Lets see how fucked up I get.

Me too. I'm Fucken high an drunk

Klonopin + booze = garaunteed blackout.

More will kill ya. Sweet dreams OP

Right on lol. What did you take?

Hella coke and hard liquor wbu ? How re you feeling dude

I made sure to put the rest of what I have away so I dont take anymore. Hopefully Ill just have a good nights sleep lol

You just have to try to sleep and fight the urge to finish the stash

im about to take some adderall,smoke weed,play some csgo and chill is this just general drug thread?

I did this b4 and cant remember 2 days

I think it's just a addiction user thread

Just Kpins and Bacardi 151. Im starting to feel pretty good right about now. Im going to need some of that coke when I wake Up in the morning

You're gay as Fuck

What's k pin dude? Ketamine?

DXM, weed, beer, pan's labyrinth

I forgot to mention I have a large frosty from Wendy's that I just pulled out of the freezer. So I win mother fuckers haha

kilonopin

Clonazepam. The brand name is Klonopin. Its a benzo similar to xanax

I don't even know what that is my duder

So it's basically a percription?

Yes sir.

bro you are on the internet just type in the word and press enter and you would find out

Well boys (early replier) I have 4 grams of coke and befits I picked it up I finshed a whole bottle of crown. Life is good and numb is the best

I miss they days of abusing benzos and alcohol :( now i just snort painkillers cus they make me feel good with very little down sides

fuck numb im all about speed i like feeling as awake and into it as possible

I could look it up. Or I could learn from conversation. The internet is boring cause it always has answers but no stories

How can you stand Csgo man

Man my boys just died from mixing steroids zanys and beer be carefull no one found him till him was smellin and rooten

Yah I would Fuck with obit uppers but my mom died from a meth bomb and a heroin trip. So I stick to bi weekly addiction and depression :)

Thnats true. but then i tell my self im going to need somthing for the hangover in the morning

what do you mean I take it then end up destroying people and getting called a hacker its super fun

Counter strick became gay as Fuck when people strarted making money and the shit talking become serious. Just like b

Yah I do that too until I finsh it and I'm like Fuck dude I can't even do that right. Lol I've tried to save the stash and ended up getting high on it till the next morning and being like Fuck me

That's sounds gay nerd

Your boys are kinda stupid for doing that lol..

either way i haven't taken it yet because i got no cigs and i need to chainsmoke endlessly if im on adderall so im hesistant tbh

Yeah, ive been there too. I guess worst case scenario would be blowing through the rest of the stash tonight and having to go buy more in the morning, Doesnt sound too bad lol

Apparently fucked up enough to fail at creating a thread and accidentally post in a thread where you were looking at ugly dicks...

OP is a faggot

That means you were in the thread too. so who is the fag now??

Ya dude I'm not saying he was all there but he was lonely and sad and found things to fill that whole that most of is has. Steroids = no liver , heavy drinking = bad liver , zanys = no idea what Fuck is happening. It was basically suicide and it was sad as Fuck.

Is adderal basically legal meth like my friends say?

Are you the precription user dude? Is that k shit a upper then if you need cigs

I'm not high enough to show dixk but I have a pic of my ex's ads and titties

similar meth is methamphetamine adderall is amphetamine and dextroamphetamine

Am I the only DeXtroMethorphan guy here

Yeah its me. No the Klonopin is a big time downer. Its alot like Xanax. it calms you the fuck way down

hell no, dxm all the way

kek

How long have you been using ? Just curious. (4 g coke guy here )

whew lordy lord was I worried

boutta wait an hour for these lsat 8 CCCs to hit and watch pan's labyrinth, you?

What's that do? Upper or downer? Sounds like a downer? What's it do?

its like ketamine shrooms, or somewhere parallel to that spectrum anyways

check out Erowid's dxm stuff

not always true.
not OP but 2 days ago i took 60mg codeine, 4mg klonopin and 12ish beers. was fine

This is only the second time ive ever had Klonopin, so not long. Its a legit prescription too lol

So visuals and body high? I took 2ci and was done with anything visual. I'll do acid now and then but I won't Fuck with dmt kinda shit. I still have my wits about me and don't wanna lose it. Too many friends are fried the Fuck out for me to 'me interested

how'd you get the prescription?
i have severe anxiety and my bullshit doctor will only give me anti-depressants.
he keeps mentioning how i'm too young but i'm 18.

I guess it's true what they say. The goverment has the best cheapest drugs and they keep em coming

wow wow wow im not into dxm myself but don't triple c's have apap or some other shit in it?

When I was 18 I was on a drug called wellabultral it made me wanna kill myself and I heard voices. The only thing that for me out of that was a steady Fuck and a new hobbie. Be care full when you're young. Your Brain isn't all done yet my dude

you mean wellbutrin? i've heard of it, thought about trying it too. probably won't though.
but i don't get why my doctor won't give me benzos, he's given me plenty of sleep meds like ambien which are considered just as "dangerous".

No shit dude. Everyone has demons. Doesn't make it not sad.

meh, nothings ever really made me trip wild enough to be out of control, and believe you me I've tried
Yeah, it's brand and specific type dependent, but the CCC HBRs are 30mg DXM + 4mg chlorpheniramine maleate

dxm doesn't have a toxic dose, and the Chlor etc toxicity is at minimum 5 mg/kg (cited as 5-50 so I use 5). If an average dude is 160lb (say 73kg) they could have (73x5)/4 pills (91 pills) before it's toxic.

32 pills is a fucking psychonaut dose, so essentially it isn't physically harmful no

It wasn't easy. Im 22 but I went to a new doctor Ive never seen before and told him all the SSRis like zoloft and lexapro made me sick when I start to take them. Then I pretty much looked up all the signs for a panic attack and acted them out while I was with the doctor. The goal it to convince your doctor you need somthing short term for right now, because your "panic attack" is out of control

Yah man that's the one. For me (opinion) pills are the worst drug I've ever had besides meth. They easy to get and you always have then and I never fully understood why I was taking them. It was like I'm sad.. Here are some pills. Then I found out pills and I didn't mix dude. Stay away from sleep aid and anti depressions. Both ducked me up

yeah, i've tried that too. i actually do get panic attacks quite often, but of course i like the benzos for the feeling too.
i've even told him that i understand the risks of addiiction and whatnot but he doesn't seem to care.

Dude you're 22 like what happens when you're 30 and dependent on pills you can't get high on anymore? That's my fear.

Or you could just smoke till you pass out.

They get paid to keep you coming back not to cure you (opinion not fact)

Random here. I used to smoke hella weed for 8 years then up and come one day I just started getting panic attacks and had to quit. Such a Fucken bummer

Id say find another doc then, if you really want them that bad. Some doctors are just benzo phobes and wont hand any out no matter what. You are pretty young though. I think thats your biggest problem

Took some Adderall earlier and a bunch of muscle relaxers since my tramadol high was wearing off. Now I'm just chilling. Horny as a stupid bitch though.
Also can't stop chain smoking.

Yeah I think about that too. Thats why you always have to take breaks no matter what. Or better yet just stop completely before its too late.

I bought 4 gs of cocaine earlier and I smoke half a pack a day of I'm alone. Cigarettes are the worst fucking drug ever. Fuck cigarettes

OP here. These damn captchas are starting to get really fucking hard lol

True man. Hope you can do it. I quit everything for a year. I could never quit booze or stoogies. Fucken hate booze always have heart burn and am sore

Faggot Lol

Very true. But too many people smoke around me, and I have too many triggers.
A smoke after a good meal or sex is something fucking magical, man.
But, it's best to never start. It's too late for me.

Yeah my whole family smokes, I hate it. My grandma just found out she has lung cancer from it. You could try E cigs. Those helped my mom out quite a bit

Alcoholic here. Relapse right now. Just drunk 2 beers and not gonna stop until I am piss drunk. I'm from the Netherlands so I smoke weed on the side. I'll stop tomorrow

>I'll stop tomorrow
Yeah, that's what I tell myself about painkillers too.

Tomorrow never comes, though.

I wish you the best of luck my friend.

This Fucken guy understands. Taking a step is sometimes better then walking a mile. Don't Fuck around and get it together if you wanna matter

It's never too late but aye good luck with it all

Sugar is the ultimate drug.

It's bin half a year. I need some rest from my feels.

Yeah thats what my bathroom scale says too

Thanks my dude. I tried to use vales and e smokes to quit but it love the " harsh" high i get from smoking. It's like when I smoke weed I get high. If I cape or way weed I won't like the high. I think I'm just addicted to smoking in general cause I like that "harsh" high

ay another nitty, gritty existence type!
I get it, that's why i've always liked indicas. I like to fight through it and still be useful
(:

Yeah, I was hooked pretty bad on opiates a few years back. The withdrawal was like a flu from hell. Unbelievable amounts of anger and unsatisfaction from anything for weeks. Honestly, I'm weak willed as shit and still do them when I can. They make me feel alright, like everything will be okay.
And it is. Until I don't have any more left.

Not to sound like a whiny bitch here, but it's easier said than done.

Im only up to weed

Im not that familiar with it all, but have you tried different strength oils? My mom has been smoking for 30 years and she took a rip of the strongest one they had and she said it was so harsh it made her gag.

I know what you mean and you are right.
But fuck it anyway.

yeah i'm addicted to alcohol, was hooked on xanax seriously for a while. tend to go on heroin binges and have to withdraw from them. it's not an easy life.

that looks like some bad schwag from downtown somewhere

Well they way I use was based off what my mom told me when I was young. ( she was a meth head ) if you can't support your habbit. Dont do it.

It just pisses me off how everyone just says "well stop it and quit".
Feeling so good and then suddenly having to deal with feeling normal in a boring life, it's not fucking easy.
"Just quit" my ass.

Yeah but once you get addicted.....

I know. I have been addicted for a long time. Now I am having a relapse since half a year. I feel quite a failure but ...

Don't feel too bad. You're only human and it's nature to yearn to feel good.
Addiction is not a good thing and makes life harder, for sure, but it could happen to fucking anyone.