APOLOGISE

APOLOGISE

why is his chest so small

I already did a bunch of times I ain't doin' it again

Back to EPLel when? Or will he finally join the big 3 in Spain?

>Back to EPLel when?
yes, next season to united

I'm glad he's doing well, but he'll struggle at a top club because he's a lazy shit. Give me your talent fag, you're wasting it

Would be a funny reunion with Jose again but he seems to lack aerial power to be the main striker and doesn't work enough to be on the wing.

Please, even old man zlatan can dominate against a bunch of grapes farmers. He will be exposed once he leave France.

GOAT

it's still too early to say but he seems willing to work under favre
anyway I still think he looks good because of favre's system and not the opposite
when was the last time utd had a striker good in the air? RvP?

He would've scored all those tap ins Memehimovic missed yesterday tßh

Zlatan yo. Sure, he missed tons of chances lately but he does get into the position and wins the duels to take them.

It's less about Manure and more about how Jose plays, and his teams usually had a good striker in the air, or the best one with Drogba. Maybe if he goes to 4 4 2...

The amount of dabs alone would make it worth it.

Raiola said he wanted him back in EPL next season. I don't know if it's a good thing for him or not
It's not like Balo has never been good in his career. He was scoring as much in his first season in Milan.

Jose was the man who basically made the 4-4-2 obsolete in England. It'd be pretty funny if he went back to it.

Well, depends on whether he becomes more professional and confident after Nice. He certainly has the quality and it'd be nice to see him rise back to the top.

Cyprien and Plea are carrying him hardcore but ok.

>not surrounded by shit teammates, coaches and racist yurotrash
>be great

Color me surprised.

>Color

>u
>relevant

not even thy neighbor thinks so

>still accepting the French infiltration of our language

Disgusting mate.

accepting, infiltration and language are also french words

BTFO

>why is his chest so small
Niggers aren't strong, they're fast.

Playing in an erdivisie-tier league doesn't count.

actually I think it would be nicer if he stayed a disappointment for a few more years before goating it up with 29 and dominating until he's about 35 winning something with Italy before retiring

APOLOSIGE