Has Sup Forums ever gotten anyone pregnant?

Has Sup Forums ever gotten anyone pregnant?

yes

My fiance is currently preggers

Yup, miscarriages suck

Yeah my wife

Yep. Watched her push the little bugger out too. And signed the birth certificate. Guess what color my skin is not

I'm 99.9% sure I did. She has no idea it was me though.

I keep trying but i guess either me or my cumsock is sterile.

Well to be fair you could be East Asian...

Story?

Yep. Stairs fixed it.

I got myself pregnant once.

Three times, three different girlfirends
First two aborted it (I kinda make them, but lovely, no threats)
The third one decided to keep it, but I make myself clear I wasn't going to be around.
That happend almost 5 years ago.
The bugger is about to become 4yo and I have never met him.

impressive

No I'm still a virgin at 27 and sadly I'm being serious.

Black the answer is black. Black men rarely sign birth certificates or are present for the birth

orange?

With ideas to have fun, yes. When I was 6-8 all kids that lived near me where 2-3 years younger. So I had to take care of them, and my duty was to have ideas what to play. Was fun till all of them got nintendos. they stoped playing and I stoped coming out of house.

try with a different woman and you'll find out

Yep. Then we agreed on abortion.

of course, we have 3 kids, Sup Forums Sup Forums and /gaschamber/

What did your family and friends said?

Same.

Fucked an ex who was on the pill, but sometimes forgot to take it. I didn't even cum inside her, I pulled out, but the very first time we fucked, I armed her baby bazooka.

Nice one, mate. She's a keeper

Not a single person related to me knows. I've kept my secret at all cost. Have no been easy.

nigger detected

More info: She is bipolar, and not to lessen her mental state, but I am not any better off. We took our precautions, but shit happens. We had separated since for unrelated issues.

I certainly hope so! Committed to this thing now.

Never actually told anyone. Feels relieving.

I'm white (well on the outside, at least) but she is a fucking psicopath and I refuse to have anything with her anymore

Yeah with my niggress wife had a baby harambe. Hes 4 days old today.

Sup Forums doesn't have sex

with woman at least

Yes, and thank the lord for abortions!

no thank God. women are ugly when pregnant.

Your moma, son

friend's sister took me upstairs at a friends house (after i finished playing 2 rounds of beer pong)
started making out, she took my pants off and started riding me, then i threw her to the ground and started fucking her. then we went to my friend's daughter's restroom where we took a shower and continued to fuck.
pretty sure i didn't come, but pre-cum might've gotten her pregnant.
this was back in november.
she hasn't talked to anyone since then.

Quite a few pregnancies. Gotten 4 different girls pregnant. One had an abortion, and each of the other girls had one kid each (3-5 miscarriages from one bitch)

This was in high school. We dated for about a year. After breaking up we were still fucking around a bit. I was sneaking out to her house every night. We'd fuck and mess around for a couple hours and i'd head home. Being as we still had to get up at 6:30-7:00 after spending a couple hours fucking at night it wasnt easy to stay awake. One night we were making out, and she was on top of me. But we both fell asleep. Later that night, i woke up. But she didn't. I tried to wake her up for a few minutes with no luck. But being as there was a naked girl on top of me....i got hard. Started jerking myself off. Put the very tip of my cock in her pussy and busted inside her. A bit later she woke up and we fucked again. About a week after that she made it "official" with another guy. And not long after this she announced she was pregnant.
Now of course, her and the new guy could have had sex. But even in a over a year of dating she never let me hit it raw once. So more then likely, having busted a full load inside her raw. Its mine. Looks wayyyyyy more like me then it does her new boyfriend.

I try hard but my hand dosent want to be pregnant

My cousin was dating a smoking hot paki girl rich af for like 5 years. She outgrows him mentally. They break up. He loses it starts harassing her. She fucks another guy gets pregnant and aborts all within a month or two of breakup. Hes still leaving i miss you notes on her car and saying he forgives her....is my cousin a cuck?

what you gonna do?

pre-cum doesn't have sperm in it.

I have been pregnant 3 times.
2 kids
1 miscarriage

Don't you wonder about him?

post tits

Sorry, I'm not that stupid.

no fucking clue
she's divorced (just) and has a daughter
we pretty much fucked close to an hour

oh and the brother walked in on us as she was riding me.

if i was 10 years younger i'd join the army (if she said she was pregnant) - im 40.
and b4 any user is like 'you basement dwelling manchild'
i have a house, and a job (not career). it's refinery work and it usually takes me out of town 3 to 5 months and i'm back home for about 1 to 2 months.

Youre a roughneck in thr gulf

At first yes, but not anymore.

Right after he was born I tried to meet him, but she refused and started waaaay more like the ultimate psychotic bitch than she used to.

Now that she has problems, now she wants me to get involved, but I don't care anymore.

If she doesn't ask you for anything, don't be a fool and keep walking.

*started to act

then fuck off

wife is pregnant with 2nd child

Fuck dude, try to look after that boy, after all he's your son.

here's hoping
the brother hasn't heard from her past 2 months
i still hang (it was a couple rough weeks after thanksgiving) with the brother.

Nah. Her new man is all over it. Theyre still together.

It does if you've already cummed before and then have sex again, left overs in it

>here's hoping
Cheers to that

I will have my own family, in my terms and with the woman I want

But he thinks it's his kid. Imagine being in his position, he might fucking kill you if he learns he blew years of his life on someone else's kid. Also, it's your genetics. Your torch. I know my mother would also kill me if she learned I had a grandchild I had abandoned...

numale detected

>it's your genetics. Your torch.

Yeah, she was really anti-abortion but I couldn't afford anything like that at the time (we were 17 and I was working at an amusement park) but she moved away with her parents 3 months in and I haven't heard from anyone since. Saved my ass .-. For now

Gf is currently pregnant. Doesn't stop me from basting my own unborn with baby batter though

He doesn't even know me and her were fucking a week before they were official. Also, its been 4-5 years. If he didn't know by now he won't. Also. I don't give a shit. I wasn't ready for a child at 18. And she certainly wasn't ready at 17. He has made money. Gave that kid a better life then I ever could have.

Three times with my fiance, but the first two were miscarriages. This time it seems to go well.

how pregnant? pics?

No faggot I hate kids

yea
ur mum

I got drunk and fucked a fat chick in the back of my car. Not sure if I nutted. Just found out she now has a two and a half year old girl , so I'm laying low for a while.

Once. I'm 48 she was 22. I had been in situations before where I should have gotten someone pregnant but didn't, so I thought my swimmers didn't work. I meet her, the first time we have sex I blow inside her, I'm first guy she ever had cum inside and she liked it. Birth control was never discussed. We do this for a few months, then she disappears. She leaves town then tries reconnect with me a year later, and tells me I got her pregnant but she miscarried at 13 weeks. She says she wants me to get her pregnant again but she never comes back to town.

No, I have other plans for my life than to become a living ATM machine for some woman and her kid.

bump

Yes

>Has Sup Forums ever gotten anyone pregnant?
Yes. The mother of my son, obviously. Also an ex girlfriend, who had an abortion though. Illegally.

Oh lawd. Sup Forums does it again

Story?

Once, for about two weeks.

i got you're mom pregnant, faggot

She's dead now - and so is her baby. Sad story.

You know how woman gets prego? You knkw youre on Sup Forums rite? Now connect the dots and answer your own question

I wanna get someone pregnant so I can rek someone and another life in real life .. I have schizophrenia and everyone treats u like shit... Ppl act like they can't tell I'm shot out so I might as well act like I cant like I can't tell ur pregnant.. Serves u right

Good don't meet him ur more important than him

It's a fetish of mine to fuck around the world, leaving countless fatherless children behind. They could be any color or shape, but they would be my spawn.

I'd like to have some way of monitoring them, but I doubt that's possible without getting caught.

Hope u killed them thatd be a g look

is a good dream

You are obviously schizo cuz you dont make a lick of sense, you mental retard

Have you done?

Once upon a time user opened photoshop

Had my eye on this cute 8/10. she was with a weedy string-bean, see her on a night out, hook-up, fuck her brains out, she's screaming in ecstasy, blow a fat load inside of her, 9 months later she gives birth, it's probably my kid but it's alright, i'm sure string bean will make a good dad to my kid, what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

Pic of the girl?

damn right brother

Nope, kissless virgin (or actually not kissless, but I'm ashamed of the past) reporting in. I'm looking at fucking a chick relatively soon though, once she gets out of an abusive relationship. I've fallen back in love with a girl I met so long ago, and now she's stuck with some schizoid guy that's younger than her that's probs kill himself if she left him. Feels bad man. We've been close to fucking too, just for him to, and I kid you not, call her on her cell phone while we're getting ready.
If I knock her up though, I plan to give the child a better future than my father gave me. I'm adopted and was cast out of the home at a young age; I want my child to know and love their father, and I will care for them in any means necessary to the end.

Got an ex pregnant. She was 16 I was 15. They were twins. She lost them both. Don't think she would have carried them to term though, she was very petite. Had they been born, they'd both be 6 by now. I think about them everyday.

Read this if u want.. Probly not but....

O ok.. Figures ud say that.. I'm just saying that cuz it feels like no one wants u around when ur in this position... I could get bitches i just feel like it's not genuine so I'd rather rek ur shit. No one gives a Fuck they just call u crazy and give u medication that makes life unlivable.. U twitch u can't even cross the street without ur head moving slow so u might get hit by a car.. Its fucked up and it trahses ur body.. Its like ppl who go to jail and complain except the worst situation .. Hope u can understand bro.. Not like I'm crazy as a person ... I have a fucking personality dude

Two or three times. Not sure about that first one.

yeah man, i remember when I lost my gameboy, heartbreaking stuff, i'm sure you'll find them though one day

Story?

Did some dumbass make a jungle gym out of duct tape?