Was Melania Trump's speech really plagiarized or was it all a big coincidence?

Was Melania Trump's speech really plagiarized or was it all a big coincidence?

All politicians are CROOKED, it's no wonder the speeches all sound the same.

>Madison Ivy went all plastic doll and I'm pretty sure she died in a car accident

I would plagiarize Melania all night long if doing so would not be grossly disrespectful to His Highness, The Trump.

But like if I had his permission after having done him some great and worthy service I would 100% plagiarize Melania.

Michelle Obama's quotations were itself taken from a book from the 1960s

It's not a big deal in any regard, but the media has to distract from something. They'll go nuts about this but never tell you Joe Biden was kicked out of university for plagiarism.

Also, it was a chance to redpill people on Saul Alinsky and how brainwashed Hillary is about him.

Its pretty obvious everyone involved in the making of that speech knew exactly what they were doing. Rip off an easily searchable source so when you get caught, all the news and Internet will be talking about for the next month is you and your campaign.

I know people want to believe Trump is some idiot who's completely out of his depth, but he knows exactly what he's doing and he's playing America like a fiddle.

Except plagiarism is a very serious concept to anyone who values their intellectual property - which I guess discounts all trump supporters so yeah ok now I can see why they were doing it

playing you like a fiddle ya dink

You're looking at this from the perspective of someone who gives a shit about what people think of them. Trump is fine with anything anyone throws at him as long as he ends up with power. He'd pass off the Gettysburg address as his own if it got him a week of coverage on every news channel

How the fuck could it be a coincidence when multiple paragraphs are identical

This is true, he's not really alienating anyone he hasn't already. Just goes to show how little he values those abstract concepts he may or may not even understand yet are vital to the prosperity of the US, such as sovereignty of ideas.

If he's playing America like a fiddle what then is Paul Feig doing to you tards?

there was only 1 or 2 lines that were identical.

It was obviously an homage to Obama's speech, do you think Melania's speech writers are really that dumb?

Typical libcucks, need everything spelled out for them

Man she really looks like Madison Ivy in some photos

speaking of which; is Madison Ivy actually dead? any sp connesieurs here?

Why would they do an homage to Obama's speech? Trump's supporters wouldn't like it; his opponents wouldn't like it; no one would like it.

We prefer to think of her as having transcended flesh.

it was a speech of one of the most popular first ladies in the last 50 years.

you seriously can't think of a reason they would want to frame Melania in a similar light?

She's not dead brah

To get attention? Seriously, have you heard one word about Hillary this entire week?

she still making front page mate, not everyone relies on Sup Forums for their news

Is Michelle really popular? I guess in a comparative sense.

>India: How revenge rape can happen

The bitch plagiarized that speech.

literally why the fuck would you write an homage to the first lady, when you've been shitting on their entire administration and appointed successor?

how the fuck does that make any sense to you?

such a non-story desu

(((coincidence)))

It was probably a retard writer who thought he was being funny with that and the Rick roll.

Why would the campaign want people to pay attention to her speech? Plagiarism aside, she sounded and looked like the fakest and most brain-dead trophy wife ever

I don't think you know what ((())) is supposed to mean

This thread has an alarmingly low amount of pictures.

Trump cucks sure do some fancy mental gymnastics to justify his shit.

Am I going to have to ignore these threads until his Goldman Sachs bought-and-paid-for ass fucking loses?

It's going to be a long few months.

Trump just shit his pants on live tv and then started crying hahaha 5g chess motherfuckers got u talking about him dont it

>our choice for President is a lying criminal snake or a reality TV faggot

God save this country

All ideologues do, and all americans pretend to have lofty original thoughts that coincidentally fit the mold of one of the two popular modes of political thought. It's absurd. The idea of a wall is absurd, but people have a symbolic understanding of politics, so it sounds real to them. The idea of a billionaire being anti-establishment is absurd. The idea of Hillary helping anyone but rich white/ jewish people is absurd. The idea that voting is the most efficient way to spend 30-40 minutes of your day, driving included, all to support a broken system that represents two bland variations of autocratic thought is absurd.

>there are white dudes ITT that are going to vote Democrat

>voting
C U C K
U
C
K

DUDE NIHILISM LMAO

cool critique bro really showed him there.

dude i cant address your argument so heres an ad hominem lmaofo

>I have no argument

It's so fucking MIND-NUMBINGLY OBVIOUS that it was plagiarized on purpose.

Go through your facebook.
Everyone was talking about OMG MELANIA'S SPEECH HOLY SHIT when
1) It doesn't fucking matter
2) IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER

That's exactly what the Trump camp wanted. Gullible anti-Trump people focusing on petty bullshit - instead of focusing on the fact that a businessman with no political experience just became a lock for having 50% chance of being our next President.

It blows my mind that people are still allowing themselves to be distracted by the Trump smoke machine.

>HURR DURRR NICE JOB "AMERICA" HOW DID WE LET THIS HAPPEN??!!

Yeah I'm sure you posting stupid Trump memes about his tweets was a big help.

I'm now convinced that Trump is a legitimate genius. It's pretty scary but I think he could actually fucking win this thing.

>God save this country
>God
Ok, bruh

>There are living, breathing human beings who are going to vote for Donald Trump
He's the definition of a meme candidate.
Yes, it is hilarious that he got this far.
No, it is not hilarious that he could be in charge of the most powerful country on Earth.

Would you rather have Hillarys ass?
Fuck no.

you don't understand what nihilism is

I'm still in the air.

I watched the RNC tonight and I was impressed.
Now I'll watch the DNC next week and see if Jay Z and Trayvons mom can make equally good speeches

She fucking sucks too and I hate her.
I might just not vote.