linkedin.com/in/christina-jones-6b717a2b
discordapp.com/channels/280645740202819585/280645740202819585
discord.gg/cmGVb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we need the nudes, bois, just a quick rundown

some pics to get things started

thanks, user
just trying to revive this dead dream of keks

we just need an email or something to get the keks flowing. where are the Sup Forums detectives at?

Christina James
facebook/christina.james.56481

Works at McKinsey & Company
Former Analyst at Merrill Lynch
Studied at Harvard Business School
Studied American Studies at Columbia University
Studied at The University of Edinburgh
Went to Dos Pueblos Senior High

Ivy League rich girl who worked at Merrill Lynch. Ever wondered where your bank fees go? Her.

say gurl, you got a purty mouth on ya

Still can't find anything else about this bitch

right? like she dropped off the map in 2015

user, please. You're just lazy.

Before anyone new to the thread says this isn't the same chick this is Lisa aka Square Tits, another victim of the wedding photographer that shot HG.

lmao i forgot that these pics are why i jumped on this witch hunt in the first place. weve covered so much shit

OP here. Is there anything worth fucking with this guy anymore?

We've had that information for days Sup Forumsro. Find us her twitter, linkdin, something if you're so motivated.

and we already fucked with him. but feel free to continue, hes a shit bag.

Hey that last one is me.
Not until tomorrow when he's awake.

If you can think of something worth a kek then go right ahead brotha, here's his info

Call (574) 849-4209

[email protected]

ajsphoto.co/

I've been scraping instagram for hours now, user. You have no idea.

Godspeed user

christina jones
married to derek jones
rose rodriguez is grandmother

im hitting a wall finding more relevent info on her. someone help

Gentlemen, if you don't mind, I'm copying down ANY info on her, if you've got it, please let me know.
Love, OP.

what i have, other than the shit you probably already know

>rose rodriguez is grandmother

Well if we hit a wall I guess just send nudes to grandmother. Not something I'd be proud of, but then again yesturday I masturbate to a youtube video of an autistic girl rubbing peanut butter all over her body. With Sup Forums these things are inevitable.

Got it, thanks buddy. I'm fairly new to this whole doxxing thing, but I seem to notice, is that everybody who's actually trying to get shit done is lost within the shit posting of betas, so I just thought I'd write everything down.

when i do shit like this, i copy and paste info on notepad. or leafpad for you linux fags.

theknot.com/us/derek-jones-and-christina-james-oct-2015

Found this, but you probably did too. But didn't user say her facebook has been inactive since 2015? Maybe her husband killed her for the money. I'm checking obituary sites.

whether or not i find her real dox or not, im getting her nudes to her somehow. or at least like user said, ill send them to her grandparent.

Send the ass pic to the grandmother and ask her how she got the scar.

Also link to the autistic peanut butter thing.

Linkedin found

linkedin.com/in/christina-jones-6b717a2b

thanks for the info bro, looking at it now. ive been balls deep in her fb looking through her friends for a while now

I found this earlier, but it doesn't render much...

>While some of you may laugh reading this, Christina and I officially met each other on OK Cupid.

hahahaahaha omfg i want to make derek think im stalking his wife, and use the nudes as proof

find coworkers maybe?? This bitch is deep cover.

start looking brother

Nice, have we found Dereks social media?

Let's focus on OKcupid for now, then...

I'm guessing they've deactivated their ok cupid accounts, but maybe...?

hes more of a dead end than her

Yeah, what about Derek?
We need files, gentlemen.

Man the company she works for is dirty. It's basically a Ivy League crew that uses their connections to get millions from colleges to "consult" them. What a tidy revolving door of cash. Ever wonder why tuition is so expensive? Because schools like giving it to their friends who probably "consult" them to hire more consultants. Must be nice to be born filthy rich, get to study abroad, and then land in a cushy six figure job fleecing poor college students while doing no real work. What ever gets you the Mercedes I guess.

"A global consulting powerhouse based in New York City, McKinsey has advised dozens of higher education clients, sometimes drawing ire when faculty or students got wind of multimillion contracts."

im making a profile now and will report and findings

Praise. You're doing kek's work, user....

trust me user, i was enraged when i realized what that company does, and how much she must be payed for her "hard work"

Damn, looks like they have their fingers in the NHS as well:

"Private consultancy firms have been central to the coalition government’s plans to carve up the National Health Service (NHS). One service they provide is supposed “consultation” processes, which end up concocting a financial case for the closure and privatisation of swathes of the NHS and handing it over to their clients in the private sector. They reap rich rewards themselves for services rendered.
A particular favourite in the coalition government’s designs is the United States-based global management consulting firm McKinsey & Company, Inc."

Okay we gotta get grandma the pics now, fuck this chick

hold off for a minute brother. we have work yet to do

She's living the high life while my mum had to wait six months for routine surgery. Fuck this bitch. This is exactly the cancer that needs to be removed from the world. How can you be pure evil for just money?

> just wanted nudes
> becomes inspector gadget

Agreed, not saying right now right now, but if we wind up ready to throw in the towel then grannys gotta get it.

No wonder she has dropped out of social media. She is a parasitic shill sucking the souls from the working class to pay for her mansion.

"The company’s reputation nose-dived because of its close association with the energy company Enron, which plummeted from the symbol of McKinsey’s philosophy of “creative destruction” into the disgrace of scandal and fraud. McKinsey was responsible for drawing up key sections of the Health and Social Care Act passed earlier this year, which repealed much of the 1946 legislation founding the NHS. It heralds the end of free and comprehensive health care in Britain and opens the floodgates to the NHS’s £106 billion budget to private companies. According to Business Week, McKinsey’s customers have included 15 of the world’s 22 largest drug and health care companies."

absolutely im with you. someone is going to get fucked with, ive been at this for way tooo fucking long not to

Tits don't make up for this:

"McKinsey is also profiting directly. Clause 12 of the Health and Social Care Act states that the government, via the secretary of state for health, will no longer have a legal “duty to provide” a comprehensive health service. Instead, the bill creates “clinical commissioning groups” (CGGs) empowered to arrange health care with whichever providers they see fit. McKinsey is now carrying out training and support for at least 25 of the new CGGs and giving advice to regional Strategic Health Authorities, for which it will receive millions of pounds."

>The company’s reputation nose-dived because of its close association with the energy company Enron

this story keeps gettin weirder... if i told someone how this shit started and where we are now, no one would belive me

also
OKCUPID WAS A BUST

jesus fuck. reading this shit makes me hate this bitch so much. and to think i was almost whiteknighting for her in the beginning

Seriously, this is the most interesting series of developments I've seen on Sup Forums in my ten years here

Came for the tits, found a spoiled rich girl who is actively destroying the world. What a strange turn of events:

"In Duff McDonald's comprehensive new history of the consultancy firm McKinsey, also tantalisingly called The Firm, there is no such messy reckoning for the company at the heart of the story, nor any criminality. McKinsey plainly isn't the mafia, but a central question is nevertheless posed by Mr McDonald's book: how do these guys keep getting away with it?

McKinsey's fingerprints can be found at the scene of some of the most spectacular corporate and financial debacles of recent decades. The energy-trading firm Enron was the creation of Jeff Skilling, a proud McKinsey consultant of 21 years. But this wasn't guilt by association. Enron, under Mr Skilling, was paying McKinsey $10m (£6m) a year for advice. McKinsey fully endorsed the dubious accounting methods that caused the company to implode in 2001.

The consultancy also advised virtually all of the Wall Street banks in the unprecedented credit boom of the past decade. Its consultants, as Mr McDonald chronicles, actively promoted the securitisation of mortgage assets, the practice that poisoned the global financial system and precipitated the 2008 credit meltdown.

The firm also encouraged the banks to fund their balance sheets with debt, driving down their equity safety buffers in order to juice profits.

Personal corruption has touched the highest echelons of McKinsey. The firm was headed for 10 years by Rajat Gupta, who was convicted in the US for insider trading in 2012. Mr Gupta passed on confidential information on corporations to a billionaire hedge fund friend. Mr Gupta had left the firm when he committed his crimes, but another senior serving McKinsey partner was also involved in the ring of insider dealing."

Jay and Deborah
they are CJ's parents. looking for a last name to go with that

My god. I'd kick a fucking puppy for enough money, but if this bitch went to all the best schools she has her choice of where to work. I'm sure she did a google search before working there. She knows damn well what she is involved in. This is just pure evil. I wonder how much a soul is going for these days?

i found mom!

No kidding. Not to mention she is married to a richfag as well. She doesn't even have to work. But she chooses to work for an evil company just for bragging rights about how "successful" and "independent" she is. My god, just volunteer somewhere and help people. She is actively trying to fuck the world, and do it by destroying the working class. This is nuts.

Apparently enough to repair a busted ass but not enough to do so without some scarring

user you are doing God's work.

Nice!

gonna find dad next. hold the attack for a minute bros, ive got more digging to do. we can make this into something good if we wait.

working on getting mom's nudes. Going Solid Snake deep cover for this one. You may not hear from me for a while, or ever again. Wish me luck Sup Forums

kek salutes you

HOOLLLLY SHHITTTT!!! She works for the fuckers who tried to destroy the world in 2008??? FUCK. THIS. BITCH!!!

>The consultancy also advised virtually all of the Wall Street banks in the unprecedented credit boom of the past decade. Its consultants, as Mr McDonald chronicles, actively promoted the securitisation of mortgage assets, the practice that poisoned the global financial system and precipitated the 2008 credit meltdown.

Fuck me. These are the most evil tits ever to be on Sup Forums. I wonder if Sup Forums has met its match?

hello dad. seems like a dull fello if you ask me

How do you gentlemen feel about Discord?

Boom goes the dynamite. Fucker raised an evil little bitch.

Damn, her company basically wrote the book on fucking over workers.

"Mr McDonald shines an edifying light on Arch Patton, a McKinsey consultant in the 1950s, who was a tireless promoter of higher pay for America's corporate bosses. At one stage Mr Patton alone accounted for a tenth of the firm's billings. The executive gravy train, whose engine Mr Patton helped to construct, is still clattering on today."

Maybe we can't take down the empire, but we can send grandma some erotic photos of her granddaughter. Gotta take the wins where you can get them. And we just found mom and dad, the game is still on!

true that. this thread is really getting fucking crazy. i didnt expect this shit.

Damn, her company is fucking evil. Too bad we can only take down her.

"Mr McDonald shines an edifying light on Arch Patton, a McKinsey consultant in the 1950s, who was a tireless promoter of higher pay for America's corporate bosses. At one stage Mr Patton alone accounted for a tenth of the firm's billings. The executive gravy train, whose engine Mr Patton helped to construct, is still clattering on today."

Fucking a

Anyway, for those who feel the need, if this thread dies off, and others would like to continue the witch hunt, feel free to join.
-OP
discordapp.com/channels/280645740202819585/280645740202819585

what.the.fuck
i wish we could bring this dump of a company down along with this bitch

i bet Sup Forums would have a field day with this

post a new link, that one didnt work

OP here, I am a Sup Forumsack, but I'm hesitant to bring it up.
again, here's the Discord invite.
discord.gg/cmGVb

Christ. Her swanky life of mansions and Mercedes is literally being paid for with lives. Of course her kids will go to Ivy league schools and continue the cycle her parents started. This level of evil is chilling.

"Dr. Onkar Sahota, chairman of the Save Our Hospitals campaign, said, “I am truly appalled. Not only are NHS NW London proposing to shut some of our most needed services, but they are spending £3 million of our money on McKinsey consultants. They are spending taxpayers’ money on this firm so that they can tell NHS NW London that local residents do not want this to happen, I could have told them that for free.”"

this is sad. im going from hating her and her life to legitimately feeling sad about how fucked things really are

This is fucking crazy

Did mom and dad get us anywhere?

im still looking. ill report back with my findings

double dubs checked

keep going bros, theres paydirt to be found

This is serious business

Bumping this post

Sup Forums doesnt fuck around
this is like the 5th fucking thread

Shit got real

Her major was " Hispanic Influence in American Culture"

kek.

Here is where she had her wedding. All it took was our money.

her grandmother is from puerto rico so it makes sense

and they rented a whole fucking floor

If you're in Discord, go to voice chat, we got someone who's done hella better research than we have the past few hours.

What did he say?