So I posted this on /adv/ but they are slow as fuck, su posting here too

So I posted this on /adv/ but they are slow as fuck, su posting here too.
Got a multi part question here:
A) I'm currently a senior in high school who just turned 18. Is it alright to be dating a sophomore?
B) Said sophomore happens to be the little sister of one of my good friends, I'm not sure if this would be a problem, but I want your opinions.
C) Haven't actually had the balls to ask her out yet, but I'm pretty sure she'd say yes ( spent like 3 hours cuddling at a party a couple of days ago, and she made a veiled suggestion that we kiss, but I pussied out) would it be too weird to ask her out on Valentine's day?
D) Also looking for general advice on my situation, I'm a kiss-less dateless virgin, so not exactly experienced with this shit.
Pic unrelated.

A) It's alright just expect a lot of roasting, people judging you two for the age gape, and one of you cracking if you can't handle the public outlook of you two
B) You're gonna have to be careful with this one, if you date her and your good friend is fine with it, go ahead, if they don't approve try to make them slowly, if all else fails, don't (or if you're willing to risk do it behind their back)
C) It'd be cliche tbh but knowing sophomore's she'll either suck it up like a sap, and from the sounds of it she might be into it, either that or she was just flirting, but overall just ask her regardless
D) Just keep her happy, DON'T CARE WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP, just do the normal shit, pay attention to her and nod, deal with her friends with the same amount of respect (since you're probably also going to be getting their approval) etc. also since you'll be dating a sophomore expect a lot of annoying shit/antics like her angstyness, drama

OP, do it. Ask her out. Be young. It's only a 2 year difference. I made the mistake of not asking a girl out when I was in the exact same situation. I still regret it. Even if you make mistakes, it's only high school. Do it before you regret not doing it.

Trust me i'd know I once dated a junior during my senior years, didn't end well but I learnt a lot from it, just love her, pay attention to her, remember that even though there's a minor age difference (of what 2-3 years?) she's going to act young, and ignore what others say about you or the both of you.

btw what does she act like?

Thanks for the advice. I'm quite surprised that I got far better advice from Sup Forums than /adv/, who just told me to "dick her." Any other advice you might have would be appreciated. It's really fucking hard to get in touch with her when not at school. She doesn't have any social media or even a fucking cell phone. Advice for getting around this specific issue?

>"It's really fucking hard to get in touch with her when not at school. She doesn't have any social media or even a fucking cell phone"
Really? that's actually kind of surprising, no matter you can either interact with her physically (will be a hassle tho)/ talk via. email/school email like cavemen/ ask her to get some sort of messaging app like skype on her computer/ or just tell(coerce/convince) her to set up social media regardells

Pretty damn mature for a sophomore, a bit giggly but in an endearing way. Really damn smart (lowest grade is a 98%, and that is in AP classes). So far I haven't noticed any real personality flaws. I first really got to know her through the school Shakespeare play we were both in.

Honestly I'd say she's pretty much a perfect match for me as cliched as that sounds. I don't want this to just last for a couple of weeks and then die.

Ok sounds smart and somewhat mature, no social media (explains it) = treat her normally with respect, don't try to tread on ice when talking to her about any complicated situations she probably can handle it, especially if it's about people judging her or you, she probably understands that as well and probably wouldn't care, if she can't, help her out but not condescendingly/awkwardly
the longer you'll be with her you'll notice her flaws/true colours expect it and BE VERY CAREFUL WITH HOW YOU DEAL WITH IT

Rape the bitch

Or regret not doing it.

Anything else OP?

Thanks for all the advice, any tips on asking her out on the first place? Don't wanna seem like a fucking idiot. I've never done this before and I'm not sure how to go about it.

Walk up to her. Say "Let's go ."

She's also super artistic. Likes knitting and crocheting. She recently wore a skirt to school that she crocheted herself.

Get her when she's alone or comfortable, either that or lead up to it eg. you walk around with her/walk her home just talking about stuff (each others day, etc.) then talk about how you feel (don't be overy dramatic or sappy) just act honestly and sincere then ask her "if you want to date or not?" and expect an outcome. you want anything else?

Non lame such as...? I've been told that movies don't make for a great first date because it's just sitting there watching without talking, but seeing as how we spent 3 hours without talking too much just holding hands and alternating which one of us is using the other as a pillow it could be good. Any other suggestions?

Or just do that works too if you want to ask her out casually

mister Willy Wonka good luck to you, I will expect my chocolate abode built within the next seasons

Negative. Bowling or something where you will actually interact. Kind of the point.

IMO You can either take her out to a local place for lunch/dinner/whatever and just walk around somewhere like a park or something if you really don't know what to do, or look up anything interesting that's happening locally and take her their, or take her to an art gallery since she's artsy and all

also sounds like you to are comfortable with each other's presence if you just hold hands and not talk using each other as a pillow either that or you guys don't know what to talk about

OK, that's kinda what I was thinking. Pinball perhaps? I have unrestricted access to like 13 pinball machines, ping pong etc. That could work pretty well. Would you recommend asking my friend if it's alright to date her sister first, before I go ahead with it?

Dinner is good thinking, I'm just kinda poor at the moment. Hopefully if her sister ( my friend) is alright with it I could ask her for advice.

Eh, dunno about the pinball honestly.

That's a judgement call on your part. If you think he'll be cool with it I'd say yes.

Just don't bitch out and not do either.

if you're gonna be asking her siblings about their consent or advice do it now, like for your "good friend" ask them if it's alright for you to date their sister (and just follow what i said earlier in), and also not a bad idea to ask the sister for advice on what she likes/etc.

And since you're poor just ask for some money or do local shit/stuff that doesn't cost much but still is good

*pic related

Kekekekek

anything else?

Godspeed user.

so that's all?

Yes, don't overthink shit.

Well see you OP good luck

Thank you anons. Let it be known that in this day, Sup Forums we're done pretty cool dudes. I've gotta go to sleep now, it's like 3 in the morning and I haven't gotten nearly enough sleep in the last few days, but I will take you advice to heart and try not to fuck it up. I'll probably make another thread at some point with an update on how it goes. Goodnight, you magnificent bastards.

good luck OP

>1
When did u become such a faggot?
>2
The fuck if anyone cares about your nothing , meaningless problems
>3
judging from your cowerdice, spinless manner
its not likly that anyone would want to spend time with you
and lastly
your experience is cancer , and aids
not likely to go far with it.