Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/MLB-Commish-Says-Chief-Wahoo-Could-Go-Casting-Hope-for-Native-American-Movement-399052281.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's funny.

chief Wahoo dindu nuffin

Because it's a logo and it doesn't affect anyone other than over sensitive faggots

Why is this allowed?

An angry leprechaun is not nearly as intolerant as a racist caricature of a native American, especially when the team he "represents" are called INDIANS!

Are you fucking stupid?!

In Cleveland we just kind of look the other way with chief wahoo. He's definitely a national embarrassment, but the problem is we've gone SO LONG without changing the logo that smoothly transitioning out of it is difficult.

Just keep the block C and change the name to something like Warriors. Problem solved.

Because you touch yourself at night.
Now go home and get your fucking shinebox bitch

>Cleveland

>an entire country just kinda forgot how easy it was it discriminate against Irish and catholics.

Why don't we do more intolerant white logos and names? It's about time they had a taste of their own medicine, don't you agree?

Idiot. that's not the answer and you know it. We just shouldn't be called the Indians. You're not making things better by offending more people.

Fuck yourself white cuckboy. We aren't talking about your hurt little feelings in this thread.

It's time to turn things around on you white supremacist whipcrackers. We've had enough of your bullshit. People of color are standing together and it's time for you to realize times have changed.

Why is it always cuck nu males the ones that get offended for everything? You never hear about other races getting offended by this kind of shit, it's always beta whites.
And why is Indians offensive and not Vikings, for example?

I'm black and you're still an idiot.

Race traitor.

Use your brain.

People have no right to not be offended. It's only white people and those outside the reservations that care. They have a lot more shit to deal with on the reservations than a cartoon drawing.

The block C is fucking retarded generic lame shit

>The intramural team, which included players of Native American, white, and Latino ancestry, adopted the name "Fighting Whites", with an accompanying logo of a stereotypical "white man" in a suit, styled after advertising art of the 1950s, as their team mascot. The character has been described as a man from the Ozzie Nelson era or a "Father Knows Best white American male".

>At first, the team's T-shirts used "Fightin' Whites" as the name of the team, but various media reports referred to the team as the "Whities" instead of "Whites". The plan to insult whites in the same way the minority students perceived Native Americans being insulted backfired on the group when the team's popularity skyrocketed. In response to customer demand, the team eventually began selling shirts under both names. The team added the phrase "Fighting the use of Native American stereotypes" to its merchandise to discourage the shirts from being worn by white supremacists, and arranged for CafePress.com to handle manufacturing and sales of the clothing.

because its none of our fucking business what a team calls itself unless we are fans of that team spending money on them

>Why is this allowed?
Because some of us believe in freedom. Apparently you feel the need to control/be controlled.

My mothers maiden name is Flynn. I am deeply offended by this Notre Dame mascot. (sounds retarded doesn't it)?

That passionate fan is a true human bean talking to that drunken hobo. Truly a good man.

Me thinks you're the same cuckfag shitposter who restarts this meme everyday. Get a life SJW. Nobody really gives a fuck about which bathroom you use.

It isn't. That's why the commissioner is forcing them to get rid of it after the season. Go find something else to complain about.

/thread

Compare the Vikings logo with the Indians logo. The Vikings are portrayed in a positive manner.

>/thread ing your own post
I hope they have Wahoo on their caps when they clinch in Cleveland in game 6.

Link? Or u just talking out yer ass?

I used to fuck the daughter of that native american guy. He makes a career of being triggered by the Indians and Redskins.

His daughter is just as crazy but goddamn she was an A+ in the sheets

nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/MLB-Commish-Says-Chief-Wahoo-Could-Go-Casting-Hope-for-Native-American-Movement-399052281.html

And about a thousand other websites if you just Google it

>could

>positive manner

Because it's frowning and it's white?

>ITT: oversensive nu male pussy faggots that get ofended on behalf of others.
God I hope the injuns take the series and wave chief Wahoo high in the air.
Get fucked libshits

Kys bitchnigger

>not understanding the commissioner is making this meeting public knowledge
If he wanted to give them the option, he'd meet without the public knowing. This forces the Indians to drop the logo "after careful consideration." You can't be this obtuse, can you?

Why shouldn't it be?

Gonna need pics son

>This forces the Indians to drop the logo "after careful consideration."
Cleveland should just tell the commissioner to go fuck himself.

MUH FEELINGS
MUH VIRTUE SIGNALING

>Doesn't even know the history of his own country

Cleveland would sell a ton of merchandise if they make the change. People would buy up all the remaining jerseys with Wahoo on it, and they'd buy all the new stuff. They can't lose if they change.

Don't have any nudes because the phone I had the pics on died. This is her a few years ago though

>Why is this allowed?
Because Indians are not smiling happy people? Maybe if wahoo was frowning or walking the trail of tears it would be better.

Pretty gud for an Injun, would bang tbqh

Quick, come up with a name that invokes the great history of Cleveland. no memes allowed.

When you can find a name that 10 million people agree on, then you can change the name

This won't stop at a logo change. They'll demand they drop the name too. And why only the Indians? Washington Redskins, Chicago Blackhawks. "Our children are not mascots" meme should apply to all teams. FSU, etc.

I realize that. I'm from Cleveland and these pussies have been whining since the 90's teams were good. Cleveland can retire Wahoo and the name with their WS win and then nobody can bitch about the name any more. They will have to leave town for another target.

Remove Wahoo

Officially rename the team "Cleveland Tribe"

problem solved

THE GREAT TRIBALS OF OHIO ARE OFFENDED

Hmph. Would actually work and wouldn't cause a huge uproar from either side I think

>Cleveland Browns
My shit is offended to be associated with such a team. CHANGE IT NOW REEEEEEEEEE

Why is the hobo wearing blue and red feathers tho

In all honesty, if the Indians got a Redskins or blackhawks tier logo, almost all of the issues would go away. Native Americans even acknowledge that "Indian" is a non-offensive term.

There is a multi million dollar industry that relies on people being "offended" by this and that. Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton can shake people down for millions by threatening to denounce something as being racist. They've cornered the black market but there is plenty to go around for other races

>liberals hate natives so much they must erase every last remaining traces of their culture
the true white supremacists. tell us again how we whites need to help the lesser minorities...

The redskins thing seems to have died down. I don't follow the team. Are there some announcers still refusing to call them by name? J.C. Christ, what pussies we have become.