Hey, Sup Forums

Hey, Sup Forums
I just had my first tinder hookup.
I've never had an issue getting laid but I have never just hailed someone from the internet to suck my dick.
I feel unstoppable.
Share hookup stories.
>pic related but not me

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have hooked up with chicks from a lot of apps and sites, however haven't met anyone from tinder yet - it's the worst app out there for hooking up. If you want more luck, try other apps and sites.

>things that never happened: The post

What would you recommend?
>projecting

>mfw

pt. 2

you got zero game dude

Pt. 3

At this point, user knew he fucked up

jfc man, could you be any more beta? Grow some balls and maybe you'll get laid

You match with cute girls (well, at least one), so you must not look full fucking potato. Gotta learn to speak to the opposite sex.

Just a couple minutes ago, how did I do?

>mfw

agreed, these girls are pretty cute. Just dont be so awkward and you'll be fine.

Also, never say what you said in part 2. That is the most pathetic thing i've ever heard.

claims knowledge...
doesn't share.
fake news.

>speak
you mean ask them to fuck/hook up? Girls only like that if you're hotter than any other guy on her matching list

if we overlook the second bitch, what's so beta about what I said to the other two? if simple hello is beta, then I might as well be a gamma

I am def not a neckbeard potato. Dunno. That is why I got on tinder - to learn how to speak to women

Yea, fuck her boyfriend in front of her. Show your dominance, you alpha.

Beckie was cute

In the first all you said was "Hello?". That question mark just makes it sound whiney.

The third bitch, you are complaining about your day. You sound so negative and pathetic. (also whiney.) thats what made ya sound beta

No, you can have a conversation that doesn't lead into a fucking wall and possibly try to get some pussy later. If you're not a 10/10 you gotta work for it.

What does "hook up" mean here?

Legit question, my family has been so nomadic i misuse slang a lot

have sex. Same thing it means everywhere

Point taken.

Fucking Beckie, she was qt. Of all the 15 girls or so in the last three weeks, those were the only that I matched with. I don't think I'll match with new ones, ever

Believe me when i tell you that it does not entail sex in some of the more conservative states ive lived

An online hookup is where you meet someone on the internet and put your peepee inside of them without developing a relationship.

Nah bro. you got it. Just be confident! sound excited to be alive. be interesting. I have faith in you user. Sorry for calling you beta. Its just tough love.

What if you cut your peepee off and replace it with a pepe?

This dude's 100% right, Also get RedPilled, it'll help you get Alpha.

wait what does it mean there? I just believed it was ubiquitous because it is used in like every pop culture movie/tv show where it means to meetup with the intention of sexual relations,

r/seduction is also a pretty good resource. Happy hunting Sup Forumsros!

To meet up n hang out with someone (This meaning was more common in the past)

Oh god lol stay away from that MRA women hating bullshit.

You can respect women and still be successful with them. Women like sex just as much as men do.

Really? I oughta check it out, thanks for recommendation user.

This! as long as he doesnt become an incel he should be fine tho

You really need to stop pretending that anythign that aint WhiteKnight SJW stuff is bad. RedPill helps you improve your life in pretty much all different areas and teaches you that women are shallow AF.

It's good to find out how confident the girl is. If she uses self deprecating humor, easy lay. Confident women want an 8inch dick attached to a guy making 6 figures.

Meh, honestly its a balance. You can totally treat women too well. It turns them off to you. (Girls dont really like guys that are too nice to them)

I'm not pretending that *everything* that isn't white knighting is bad. I'm saying that specific reddit is bad.

Case in point:
>women are shallow AF
You can't just generalize 50% of the world like that dude lol. It's not just socially regressive it's empirically, factually incorrect.

Well you gotta understand that women are naturally programmed in a sort of way.
Women are naturally shallow in their minds, it's a survival instinct and tbh you seem sorta like a Moralfag.

it's okay, man. thanks. I started going to the gym last October as I am a tall skinny virgin atlantic steward, so I've got that going for me, which is nice I think. I'd post a pic of me just for a good measure but I don't got any I am afraid.

Ex classmates know that I am a beta fag when it come to girls. I spilled muh spaghetti on my HS crush a few months ago. Cut any ties off afterwards - I am pretty happy about that...

What's redpill? Like, nofap? I don't fap much.

Self-depreciating humor is my thing. But I guess I am not confident enough, not even on the interwebz

I don't know how to speak to the opposite sex

It's not a generalization if it's 99% true faggot

i remember this thread ... i laughed tears
i think aloha mode should be the new word for "beta"

Nice bro. Keep hittin those weights and you'll start killin it out there! and haha that isnt even that bad! i've done stupider things. just play it off and laugh it off, or apologize.

Honestly the key to getting girls is that they are just regular people like you and I. If you put them on a pedestal you will get nervous and freak out because they're like some type of god to you or something. In reality though, if you just treat them like regular people they will flock to you. If you get what i mean.

RedPill is focused on pretty much men improving their lives and advice on doing it (Finances, Relationships, getting fit that sort of stuff) and the fact that women are pretty much inferior to men (Before you assume it's just a hate thing, it actually got scientific points and make since.)

>women are naturally shallow in their minds
Damn you just keep proving my point. You have really socially regressive views on women. Hey I mean if that's what you want obviously I can't change your mind.

Call me what you want but it shouldn't be controversial that I don't make sweeping negative statements about 50% of the country. I have friends that are chicks and some of them are genuinely intelligent and funny. You're missing out on a huge number of potential friends if you keep thinking that way.

Surprisingly innocent, nice user.
Not full nice-guy fedora fag
Probably just sheltered/no self-esteem boi.
I believe in you. You are the shining hope for the future.

I agree with this guy. Nice-guy fedora incels are literally the worst. You got a bright future out there. Here is some OC to encourage you.

the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. only a food would take anything posted here as fact

Some are, the thing is that all women are shallow, it's a survival trait dude and it's just good to know that before you try to get a girl.

Hey I can't change your mind, but just know that you're really shooting yourself in the foot with those regressive beliefs.

You're going to fall in love with the first girl that proves your shit ass view of them wrong, and she's never going to be with you because of how much of a piece of shit you are.

me too, user, I was in that thread as well. Shit was cash

I know the theory behind this shit, you know. I've read so many threads on this subject, but I can't put things into the real world, you know.

>don't pussy on pedestal
>don't stick muh dick in crazy
>be confident
>don't ask them where to go, just tell them
>keep the convos short and set a date pretty early in the conversation
>et cetera

I have moved thousands kilometres away from home to study, am in first year of University. Big change for me

Not that user but you don't talk about TheRedPill, only an idiot would (Unless you are on anoynamous Sup Forums)

>projecting

You know I guess I can agree with that actually. Women will give an attractive guy the time of day long before they give it to an ugly guy.

To add to that, I don't think that trait is unique to any gender though.

I got you bro! Just give it time and you'll figure it out. I used to be so awkward around girls in high school. Once I figured it out, it totally clicked and it all turned around. I became a social butterfly. It too will click for you eventually

And they would pay more attention to an Alpha guy than a Beta guy, it's survival instinct to get a good mate even if it is shallow (Same thing with a woman wanting a man in a position of authority and studies have shown women like these things).

From a few months ago
>in a rut feeling like shit
>little luck with tinder so I end up lowering my standards like a bitch
>match with chubby girl, judging from pics nothing too bad
>meet up day after, this girl is a fucking landwhale
>seemed too nice for me to just ditch her so we start fooling around after a bit
>she tries to convince me to go down on her
>spreads her legs
>have to move the fat folds out of the way to see anything
>so much hair
>the fucking smell
>spread the lips apart and see the vag cheese growing inside there
>literally gagging at this point, feel like I'm gonna vom so I sit up
>she wants me to put on a condom so we try fucking for a bit
>she came but even after an hour of changing positions I wasn't able to
>leave her place feeling like a sack of shit and wanting to kill myself
Got over it for the most part but you're damn sure I'm never sinking that low again

Yknow, I started this thread after getting a nut-bust hoping to get greentext of gross hookups and one night stands. I'm glad to have participated and started a nice, wholesome, advice thread. Except for the redpill faggot and the white knight.
>Leave.

agreed

you're beyond saving

cheers, user, appreciate the words.

Yeah, I don't socialize at all. Just in school. But I talk to two girls there, classmates, no problems there. But they're not my types and they are not single.

nice pic, user, thanks for the words. all the best to you as well

pic related, me three years ago

wow, right after I posted Thanks for the delivery, user

There were at least two red-pill faggots.

Also have you even looked at the redpill? I seriously suggest most guys at least check it out before insulting it, they're just thinking of those fags who look at it and go "IM SO ALOHA" and don't actually study it and abanadon it in like a week.

I mean I agree that confidence is attractive to everyone. I probably wouldn't agree with you in regards to what makes a person "alpha" or "beta". Guys are successful with women every day that don't subscribe to the regressive women-hating bullshit people talk about on the red pill. Guys are successful with women every day that respect them.

There's really no reason to demonize half of the country, just ends up making you mad and blaming other people (women) for your own faults.

I myself got recently on Tinder. A friend talked me into it claiming it was "easy pussy". I've never used any social media or anything equivalent so shit's pretty surreal.

What really scares me is how materialistic and extremely judging this is... The pressure to perform and catch other's interest is quite big. No wonder people take pictures of coffee cups, animals, and whatever else they can find.

So how does one deal with that? How does one become a normie? I don't have a bunch of extraordinary things to show others. I'm just a sub-standard guy with a standard life.

redpill is fine. Men just taking their gender role very seriously and building on it. Just tends to be a breeding ground of homosexuality and future MGTOW

>studying the red pill
jesus christ kill me if if I ever start doing that

start posting everything you do on snapchat and instagram. Annoying as fuck, but thats what normies do

I feel like you aint actually read it, It accepts that women are sorta inferior to men but it never blames them all that often (Sometimes calls them idiots but).

And the whole "regressive women-hating bullshit" is just to help guys not marry some femanazi or stuff like that which can mess up their life, and people who follow the RedPill to heart are generally successful, healthy and good at chicks.

Also "regressive women-hating bullshit", You SJW?

Homosexuality?!?!??!!?
Fine, Guess you don't wanna follow the ideas of being successful and healthy.

this guy is streaming tinder u know what to do

www twitch tv/stonerstreamtv

What the hell are you talking about dude? What does TheRedPill gotta do with a guy who goes on tinder and streams it?

You can still get women on tinder without going full normie. Fake it till you make it.

found this a few weeks ago... not sure what to think about it. I couldn't be that aggressive to girls, I think this just can't work with all women

See you're creating a false dichotomy here.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be healthy and successful, nothing at all. The problem arises when you start trying to make general, sweeping statements about women being inferior. Even if our only goal were to get laid, women simply don't like being called inferior lol, it's totally backwards.

My thread is going to die sinking into the fucking ground. I will go down with my ship

dont worry, user. At least it was wholesome for some time and a few anons made me feel better about myself and cheered me up a bit

You don't talk about TheRedPill publicly, jesus that's a fast-track to getting hated in your community.

Also TheRedPill is about that sorta thing, Healthyness and Successfullness and ya know getting a good LTR

I completely forgot this was about Tinder xD Now i'm just talking about TRP.

Ok, here is my story

>Be me, 32yo
>Gf breaks up with me after 6 years together. No explanations, just a single message.
>Spent christmas alone, had to move back to my parents house.
>Created a few accounts here and there, OkC, Tinder, pof and so on.
>So little results as I live in a small town (150k people).
>Started to do some weights, trying to be like I was in my 20s.
>Trying to find a girl who matches my needings. Studies, degree, cultivated, similar field, age, and of course physical appearance.
>Looked through several /soc/ Tinder threads -anons posting hundreds of matches-, start to feel bad, "I wont ever get a girl again"
>Maybe I should low my standards, start dating girls with no studies or chubby/ugly ones instead.
>Deciding to keep searching for 8/10 girls.

2 months later

>Yesterday I finally met the chosen one in person, we met at 17, spent 5 hours talking non stop as if they were 5 minutes. Meeting together again this tuesday.

Sup Forums helped me a lot, at first I thought I shouldnt post all these things here, but I want to give a big thanks for all the anons who comment positively. And thats theres always a way out.
For everything except death.

Right but health, financial success, success with women and a generally happy healthy lifestyle can be had without thinking women are inferior. In fact, I'd say generally giving a person a chance upon meeting them, regardless of gender, before judging them is a pretty good rule of thumb that can lead to successful relationships, romantic or no, regardless of gender.

Congrats, happy for ya. Hope it all works out for you two

This is absolutely perfect. I do some of it and for some reason I can score with heaps of co-workers. I'm about a 5, balding and overweight.

It's ALL about emotion and stepping over the line with confidence.

Good vibes.

I do! So does the rest of TRP, We are just paying attention to facts that can effect us in life and thus it helps in life.

Works out? You don't understand what a hook up is or tinder is for.

>i lost a pen today

>had to move back to my parents house
>2 months later

> at 17, spent 5 hours talking non stop as if they were 5 minutes

(1) Get shit together and move out.
(2) Got a place, cool, can start dating again.
(3) Go really fucking easy on this new woman.

You're a broken man, heart and soul. And it's just two fucking months after a six year relationship.

Bro, much has changed since you last dated. Any woman that would date you in your current condition is likely to be trouble. Go slow.

I'm a 40s fag, divorce and all. Six years, that's gonna take a while, like a year to fully digest. Go easy on yourself. There's no rush, after 30, if you are a guy.

>be me 19 and just recently broken up with
>decide to go shopping for food and friend hits me up saying he's on a date and was wondering if I would come down to play board games
>go because why the fuck not
>girl he was on a date with was friends with my ex
>she jokes about wanting to kiss me and so does my guy friend
>laugh it off
>we meet up with other friends and make plans to get booze and get drunk
>fast forward a few hours and we got the drinks
>my friend who was on a date starting getting his feelings caught up in some other girl he liked
>girl he went on a date with noticed this and looks pissed
>later we end up outside waiting to go
>girl grabs me and pulls me in and starts making out with me
>kiss back because why the fuck not
>we leave and go to this house to drink
>popular girl with us starts inviting people over
>small get together turns into full blown house party
>start taking shots and dancing with the girl who kissed me
>little later I see her kissing another girl who was also friends with my ex and also the girl the guy was getting caught up in
>jokingly ask if I could join
>i do and actually making out with 2 girls at the same time
>HOLYSHIT
>later the one that was on the date with my friend grabbed my wrist and brought me downstairs
>undresses me and climbs on
>start making out while she tries to take off dress
>finally both naked and she rides me for what seemed like forever
>she leans over midfuck as says "wanna do doggy style"
>FUCK TO THE YES
>bend her over and slide dick in
>nice little ass
>start drilling her
>door busts open and the dude who lived in the house gets mad I'm fucking on his bed
>tells us to finish in bathroom
>so we move to the bathroom where she rides me till I finish

she wanted to keep fucking afterwards but I like an idiot turned her down because I had a crush on another girl

we talked a little since but she's got a boyfriend now, she'd still probably let me smash though

hello fellow cancer people

You never know what life will bring to the table in the future.

thanks, user, it really helps

Thanks for the advice, I took my precautions. After all it was 2 months later after the breaking up, but as you may imagine we were already separated too many months ago, we were just like friends and nothing more.

But yes, I get the point, its SO easy to think you are in love with someone just because the first day. First days are always an illusion, everything seems perfect, time flies, and its easy to think something which isnt real.

For the moment I want to start really slow, testing the grounds, and trying to see if she is that perfect.

Thanks again, and yes, Im a guy, girls always have everything so easy.

Nice shit bro, wish I had a story like that, I've only got awkward stories of highschool friends, all my fucks have been pretty regular
>chill
>fuck?
>ye
>fuck
>Sleep/cuddle
>work

only time Ive hooked up though, always been a don't fuck unless dating kinda guy

not against hooking up, if the occasion should arise again I'd do it no problem