Mom is telling me how I need to find a job again

>Mom is telling me how I need to find a job again

How do you deal with normie parents in your country? I tried telling mine that I never chose to be born but they said "you're choosing to keep living"

kys, it's not like they are going to feel upset

But I don't want to die

Kys, but do it on webcam so we can all watch

But I don't want to be dead

>you're choosing to keep living
NEET BTFO

Then collect (You)s with me, i dont want (You) dead either user, if you die, who will give me (You)s?

me, fuck him

I have the sneaking suspicion this is a male.

Its a girl (male)

So it has a vagina (penis)?

Yes she (he) does

He (she) (he) (he) (she) (female) (female) (female) (he) (she) (he) (she) (male) (male) has a penis?

Just to confirm.

Yes she does

You mean he(she) (he) does?

nice try fagtron, that gun has no bullets in it

Bump

bump

And... you're back. Believe it or not I missed you but you're retarded by keep on talking shit about your parents. Your parents never implied that you have to kill yourself don't be a liar.

Get away from them.

Travel the country with a blues folk band

You don't know that. Some people are bullies even to their kids.

He constantly is blaming ridiculous stuff on his parents. Last time he said he couldn't sleep until 6 am because they make too much noise when they wake up so he has to wait until they wake up to go to sleep.

If his parents were really that bad he would be in the streets by now he's a neet and doesn't do anything other than post here.

Delete this.

But no it's all true actually (unfortunately)

what's so bad about getting a job bud? Just try it for a couple months, meet some people, save some money to buy yourself something you want.

Are your parents really telling you to kys? I don't believe it.

>hey said "you're choosing to keep living"
lmao u got btfo by ur parents

I haven't worked in a while and I'm scared

fear not my man

work at mcdonalds or kys.

I'm shy and scared

I have a job interview on Tuesday and I'm nervous

She literally said "why don't you kill yourself you little shit?".

I know that feel bro
>tfw I get a stomachache and shit a lot before phone interviews and get clammy
>real interview if I ever get one will probably be worse

Good luck though

I'm extremely anxious but whenever i'm in the interview i feel quite relaxed for some reason, but only if it's 1x1 interview, if it's those group interviews i get kind of tense, sadly Brazil loves group interviews, so i get fucked.

Thanks bro

Worst case scenario at least I can review where I fked up and do good on the next one.
One time I literally sperged out at an interview and it's scarred me though.

Tell me more about your potential job

I'm 20 and my parents are telling me to get a job too
I've worked before but it was at the same place as my sister and it was just a temp job

I kinda would like to have a job again, but I have no idea how to actually get one

Do I just go into a store and ask for a job or what? also for some fuckin reason there don't seem to be any jobs in my town

No

Pretty much senpai

Literally just send an application or your resume to niggers that are hiring

Just b urself fampai

>no
fuck you then

>resume
Shit what would I even put on it? I had one job for a month where I packed radios into boxes then put those boxes into other boxes?

That makes me sound retarded, but it's all I've done, I just want a job were I don't have serve people food or clean their shit

But how would I find job applications?

Just look on indeed.com or something

And put stuff that makes you sound good, maybe make some shit up too

I've had tons of fucking shitty jobs in the past. A resumé means crap when it comes to getting one of those jobs. All you need to do is show up ask to speak with the manager and tell him you want to work. If he sees that you seem committed your chances of getting hired will be higher.

Top tier ''shitty'' job is becoming a pizza delivery guy. Try it out and good luck.

>cucking your own car

Alright this is what I'd put

Graduated from HS
Currently in college
Worked at a distribution warehouse for a month

None of that is impressive by any standards

>All you need to do is show up ask to speak with the manager
Ah shit, I don't know how to talk to new people unless I'm going to make friends or being awkwardly asking a girl out

Doesn't need to be impressive

Just be a normal person who don't be late or does drugs

>I don't know how to talk to new people [...]
Time to learn.

>Time to learn.
uuugh God

75% of a resume is just bullshit tBh.

Your work experiance and references is that really matters, but you should add in a bunch of "skills" you have. It's retarded but it could help. If you worked in a warehouse just put down work skills or personal attributes that could be associated with the kind of work you did

just be a man and show up. You're not trying to make friends you are trying to show the manager you want it.
>Hey may I speak with the manager
-one sec

manager shows up

-How can I help you.
>Hey my name is user and I wanted to speak directly to you because I seriously am interested in working
-Do you have experience?
>I don't but if you give me the opportunity I will do the best to learn

I've gotten so many jobs like that, it is the most efficient way. When I waited when I turned in my resume rarely did they call me.

@72231268
Shut up when I moved out on my own I bought a 93 honda civic which was less than 1500 dollars registration included.
I made 9 bucks and hour and every day I averaged 60 to 80 bucks on tips which were tax free.

Stop being a fucking whiner finding excuses for everything.

stop posting nigger

>tips
>tax-free

Criminal scum must perish

Damn I just realized I don't have any references, my old boss kinda just ler me go when my temp job was over and I didn't get their card or nothing

I guess my only problem is finding a job nearby, the only things in my town are some kind of security and very vague notice that only says "help wanted"

shut up I'm just trying to help you. Enjoy giving you poorfag tax money to your retarded stupid government.
Hey man good luck just remember my advice. Food industry always has a chance of having openings.

they are right

Lol I was joking you need to chill

But yeah I'd deliver pizzas if I actually had a drivers license

>"you're choosing to keep living"

Assuming this isn't some 3rd layer ironic shitposting, please make your parents happy. Also stop posting every fucking day. You gives leafs a bad name.

>but they said "you're choosing to keep living"
Lel they were subtly telling you to kill yourself

He's just a LARPing faggot and notorious shitposter that spams the board with off topic bait.

That's what this board is for tho

I don't know how hard that is for you to get. I just have a a difficult time believing you can't when when you constantly make excuses and blame the things you don't do onto others.

I swear to God if what this guy says is true and all this is bait for easy (yous) I will be extremely disappointed and upset

I've failed the driving test multiple times

Please tell me this isn't bait. You know I've been genuinely trying to give you the best advice and if you've been wasting my time just tell me and I simply just won't reply again.

It's not bait why the fuck would I waste my time posting this shit if I wasnt sincere