Black men fuck white girls in 2017 by the dozens, most pathetic racists try to deny it, or rationalize it...

Black men fuck white girls in 2017 by the dozens, most pathetic racists try to deny it, or rationalize it, but its happening on a much wider scale.

It's true, none of you will ever have children, but if you did, your daughter would get blacked, time to get used to that, this isn't even cuckold shit, it's just reality.

Yeah sure, maybe she marries a white guy, but inbetween she will get fucked by black cock, the old ways of 'hurr durr, she better not have sex once with a black....", forget that, majority of white girls try black cock at one time or another, you will have to share a girl with black cock but most of you won't get laid so whatever.

Black men are superior to the white race, white race is awkward, fap to 'hentai', semi-gay (read roman history) and very feminine.

Most traps are white, brazilian, and asian. Black men are alpha men and they are fucking white pure Nordic and American women daily and there is absolutely nothing you pathetic tiny cuck racists can do about it save cry yourself to sleep.

>"m-muh day of the r-rope! k-kill all racetraitors"

Never gonna happen. Besides, America is a Judaized and negrified nation, accept and embrace your fate, breed out the mental anti-social genetics that exist in your inferior white genetic code.

Black men have healthy DNA, we all came from Africa originally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GxZ4Z6Zo3Fk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=GxZ4Z6Zo3Fk

Got any links to good videos? To backup your claims?

Whitebois just can't stop losing

Not racist, but getting awfully sick of these scrawny short dicked white fuck making cuckold threads. It gets old, it's time to stop.

Nobody cares, no sources.
and OP is a cuck

not white , not a woman

I could have accepted that this wasn't bait. I could have thought you were being serious, but then you ruined it.

>semi-gay (read roman history)
So Chinese or Russian history is ok, but not Roman?

Those fucking Romans man.

>you big ol' baiter

Most of them are a 3/10 so lmao, good they're getting rid of the unatractive females. Black are the ultimate cuckboys. I know you wish you were white but sadly you will never get a white cock like this, it's around 12 inches which is quite small.

thats fine, only dated one white girl and it was boring. No brown nipples. No medium rare steak vagina.

Welcome to Oldfag's Outdoorsman Hour!
Today we'll be covering how to properly bait a hook.

>Black men fuck white girls in 2017 by the dozens, most pathetic racists try to deny it, or rationalize it, but its happening on a much wider scale.
>It's true, none of you will ever have children, but if you did, your daughter would get blacked, time to get used to that, this isn't even cuckold shit, it's just reality.
>Yeah sure, maybe she marries a white guy, but inbetween she will get fucked by black cock, the old ways of 'hurr durr, she better not have sex once with a black....", forget that, majority of white girls try black cock at one time or another, you will have to share a girl with black cock but most of you won't get laid so whatever.

As you can see, Tyrone has expertly baited this hook. At this point, the implications and off-handed insults are sure to draw entire schools of Largemouth Butthurts. However...

>Black men are superior to the white race, white race is awkward, fap to 'hentai', semi-gay (read roman history) and very feminine.
>Most traps are white, brazilian, and asian. Black men are alpha men and they are fucking white pure Nordic and American women daily and there is absolutely nothing you pathetic tiny cuck racists can do about it save cry yourself to sleep.
>Never gonna happen. Besides, America is a Judaized and negrified nation, accept and embrace your fate, breed out the mental anti-social genetics that exist in your inferior white genetic code.
>Black men have healthy DNA, we all came from Africa originally.

He's now pushed the bait too far, the hook is now clearly visible. Tyrone will go hungry today.

I would love to see what you can get, virginboi.

>3/10
stay mad white boy, i'm even giving up my gook pussy to my black master

jaja

kek

Look again

Just shut the fuck up you filthy coon-skin.

Racism is part of nature, not nurture. For as long as niggers have lived, and for as long as they will live, they will be enslaved and spat on as the lower, filthier sub-humans that they are.

Every time I look at a fucking nigger all I can think of is how long they spent dwelling and hanging in trees like apes before they dropped out and started to try and act 'civilized' like every other race does.

Fucking niggers are dirty. Shit is brown, niggers have brown skin, therefore, niggers are more similar to shit than white people.

Niggers and coons will always be poor and looked down upon in society, simply because you're just fucking black and dirty, and fucking black. Did I forget to say that you're fucking black too? Fucking nigger.

I'm very good friends with 2 fairly attractive black folk and while it's true they both mostly indulge in lighter women from what I've seen in white men aswell It's more about how attractive you/the other person are. So yes attractive black men can get white pussy same for attractive white men bunch of fucking cucks and losers in these threads, stop putting limitations like "Black people take all the white women" on yourselves and get good maybe then you can all stop blaming blacky. Sorry for replying to b8

Name 1 black race that made it to the indusrial age?

Black people didn't need to evolve to a confined society due to the bountiful food on the African planes. Races in colder climates had to adapt and create to survive.

It might be considered taboo but white or all races that have grown into an industrial age through their own iginuity , have a different brain make up.

Just like bushman make better long distance runners , Eskimos have more fat deposits in their skin and stay warmer in cold climates.

Our skin is white because of how little sun we got and our bodies needed to become more efficient at creating vitamin D, black people in cold climates need twice as much sun otherwise they will have a deficiancy.

That's not to say white people do not have hurr-durrs , there is a spectrum, but because of the rampant poverty and corruption in 3rd world countries I can guarantee in terms of intelligence black people will have more at the lower end of the scale.

This might have started out as the white man's fault but now it's all on their own hands.

So to answer your rhetoric comment, black people are superior in terms of strength but no intellect .

Race mixing would work if it was white male with black female. White female and black male race mixing is just a deadly combo for more strong stupid people.

Your welcome.

>Black men fuck white girls in 2017 by the dozens
Yes. Because in general, the hundreds of millions of white women out there are not attracted to black men. Only dozens of them ever do fuck black men.

>blah blah children
There are very few mixed race children. And most are due to white men fucking Asians and Hispanics. White men are seen as the most attractive race. See OKC stats.

>Black men are superior to the white race
Nope. Source: Africa.

Shit tier bait. Go take your hooked nose elsewhere.

The majority of white women don't want to racemix. This is why this degeneracy gets promoted. Kikes and niggers try to deny it to create a selffulfilling prophecy.

Oh, it's this thread again

Racist.

The protoss were perfectly fine. It only takes one Narud or Amon trying to merge the protoss zerg biosignatures to completely ruin the cycle of life so carefully laid by the xel naga.

Moral of the story? Kerrigan still ends up with Jim. 100% Terran

By the dozens?!? In a country of 330,000,000!?!?

Something must be done!

I think you're actually more pathetic making these posts than the targets of these posts.