Hey Sup Forums, does anyone have a working spare/pirated MBAM license key that they can share...

hey Sup Forums, does anyone have a working spare/pirated MBAM license key that they can share? Preferably one that isnt blacklisted or outdated.I would really appreciate it.

bump

just use the free version, why would anybody need real time protection in this day and age
unless your a total retard

torrent it retard

This
/thread
Trip threes don't lie
Checked

Now that's outta the way, anyone have keys for PerfectDisk?

>free version

are there not any qualified pirates here?

>2017
>still using Windows

Wew lad

kys neckbeard

trip 3's free, praise kek

You better knock that shit off.

google it. people post vids of malwarebytes installation all the time on youtube with keycodes in the descriptions.

>using antivirus
>2016+1
kys fagt

im gonnna be torrenting a shit ton, i cant torrent without a working AV you cunt kys

bump

Why not? I torrent on Linux a lot, and never once have had any issues. I don't need anti-virus or anti-malware software at all either. Your problem is that you are using a broken OS that is itself malware. Any software that pajeets endorse and are so deeply involved in is considered harmful.

I think you need to go back to Sup Forums and off youself you stupid fucking basement dweller

Why? Sup Forums is for consumerist retards.

Use MalwareBytes free. Scan your computer every now and then for new threats. Then use other anti virus for real time protection. I'm always on less than trust worthy material and never fucked my shit up with a virus. You'd have to be a Fucking retard to get a virus.

die

whats wrong with having premium for free?

If you don't trust torrents then it's the easier option. I've never pirated virus protection. It seems silly to trust non official software that is made to take over your computer.

go back to editing ten billion lines of bullshit to make your stupid distro work, faggot

>die

I'm just trying to be helpful. If you just enjoy being ass fucked by Pajeets and the NSA though, by all means keep doing what you are doing. Don't even worry about using anti-virus/malware software at all.

I don't use Arch, sorry. Most Linux distros 'just werk' these days, and don't require any manual configuration or that you ever touch the terminal at all. With Windows every time I've reinstalled it at minimum I have to download a reasonable browser, and track down drivers for my network card manually on another PC before it's even usable. Linux works out of the box.

meanwhile u enjoy getting assfucked by your mom knowing how much of a fucking failure you are to her

Hey faggot, you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply hello paedo or he will rape all the children in your family in their sleep.!.

Jokes on you, my mom is dead. Cancer. It was pretty horrible to witness, so thank you for bringing it up, faggot.

how can someone know about Sup Forums and dont know what is torrent XD

>>LQ4U-0KYS-FAGG-0TOP

>/b
>requesting av key
>2017, google is a thing

I hope your machine blows up like the boston bombings

Not OP, but i have an issue with malwarebytes...

I know for sure my PC is infested with virus/malware, but this shit says ZERO (0) everytime i update and run a scan...

why and what do?

reinstall

really? u think its bcause of that?

I got the free version (used to be cracked but they detcted that and licence "expired")
but its properly installed, its updated and runs smoothly...
Only thing is it doesnt seem to detect shit.