Be me last year

>be me last year
>get into relationship with guy I'd been talking to for a long time
>ex guy I'd been in love with for 3 years starts showing interest after I get into relationship
>get fucked up and have to choose, choose guy I'm dating because choosing chad who never reciprocated feelings is autistic
>guy encourages me to cheat, red flag that he's gotta go
>tell his band all the shit he talks about them, he gets pissed and says he'll never speak to me again
>fast forward one year, still with bf
>chad unblocks me on fb so I block him back so he messages my friend
>friend messages me saying he apologised for everything he ever did after he realisd it was his fault
>he's pulled this shit before so I'm not falling for it again
>get her to block him, so she does
>since then, he's called me, FaceTimed me, texted me, skyped me and I've blocked him on all

I later found out he'd been cheating on me for many girls. I got and STI test and came clean but I still intend on fucking him up to the fullest extent if me and my current bf were to break up. I don't think it's right to drag him into my bullshit with exes.
Comment ways to get revenge

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yIl1OIGzuDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first of all

good shit on the not cheating part

second, post his info here we have the rest covered

I was going to but I'm trying not to be an absolute asshole
Also thanks man, I've been cheated on so I feel it hard

what types of things do you have in mind, if any?

I was intending on leading him on for months, pretending to have a social life that I'm too busy with to hang out with him, never show much interest past friends. Wait for months on end of him showing interest purely because I'm not and go on a date with him and kick his balls, steal his money and say he raped me
I don't know what actual revenge I wanna get at the end but building up to it will be worth it
He told his friends I raped him even though I'm 5'1 and he's 5'11 and muscly af and they believed it

>kick his balls
That seems awfully unnecessary.
>steal his money
Also not good.
>say he raped me
You pretty much lost me here. This is one of the worst things that you can do. Even if the guy is as bad as you say, this is a horrible thing to falsely accuse someone. Not to mention that you would be adding fuel to the notion of women falsely accusing guys of rape.
Do not do this.
You had a somewhat decent plan with the leading him on thing, but you went off the edge with the false rape.

Yea..... I Wouldn't Mind if You Killed Yourself

I wasn't actually going to, his dad is a lawyer anyway and he would probably get his dad onto me
It's just a poor example. I intended on publicly humiliating him or telling his mother about everything he ever did and to check his computer and phone, he's afraid of public humiliation and he's overly protective of his phone

who said anything about women, faggot?

Then compile screenshots of him blocked on facebook, skype, facetime, etc. onto one image and share it on facebook or something with a caption like "learn to take a hint."

youtube.com/watch?v=yIl1OIGzuDg

I'm a woman and heterosexual (we're real)
I deleted everything in the hope of forgetting him to avoid future attachment
Maybe I should just befriend him in the future and chuck a bag of potatoes in his car or room. Potatoes smell fine at first but smell fucking disgusting when they decompose

Give chad the ice cold shoulder. Nothing hurts more than realizing you don't exist to them.

I remember a greentext i found for the lulz of it, but i think this'll be hilarious.

>get plate
>piss on plate
>be careful enough to put it in freezer
>let it freeze
>grab frozen piss disc next day
>slide it under their door
>the next day, they'll wake up with a random piss puddle under their door

I hope this helped you, user. Good luck with your cunt of an ex.

I actually really like that idea
That and I don't risk falling for him again when I forget of his existence

TITS OR GTFO

>I don't risk falling for him again
-___- so you still like him if you see the possibility of "falling for him again"

I'm very prone to forgiving people and stupid as shit. I don't care for the cunt and made my friend promise to shoot me if I ever fall for him again
Bless you

how do you like your current boyfriend? I am going to take a wild guess and say that he likes you more than you like him.

Mutual feelings
He'd liked me for a long time and I'd seen him around but we both figured the other was out of our league until he messaged me. He encouraged me to realise how shitty my social group is and is constantly encouraging me to improve myself so I'm constantly doing my best for him because I feel like I owe him literally everything, but since I'm not rich and he can afford anything he wants, he gets a lot of sex lol

>He encouraged me to realise how shitty my social group is and is constantly encouraging me to improve myself
he seems like a much better guy than your ex
>but since I'm not rich and he can afford anything he wants, he gets a lot of sex
lol so if he were not rich he would not get as much sex because you would not be as willing to have sex with him often?

He's not rich, he just invests in things he wants well
He lives on fast food salary

>he told his friends I raped him.

Wait. What?

Have you ever posted nudes here before?

Tits or GTFO.

Anyone else replying to this post with anything but TITS OR GTFO....GTFO

No sir, I turned 18 recently and have been with the same guy since I was 17
Only started browsing recently

but you mentioned that you are not rich and that he can afford anything he wants and that he gets a lot of sex as a result. were you not implying that he is rich and you are not?

Tits or gtfo why are u fagbeards even entertaining this swine u lonely cucks u know the rules

All right then. I'm only gonna ask you once. Put the tits where I can see them.

are you a faggot?

Pretty sure it's a guy