>2017
>not using the secret boards where the actual good shit is posted

In case you newfags didn't get the fucking message, this is how you access the secret boards.

They've been slow the past week so we need fresh users to get on here.

OP you fucking cuck only users with a gold account were suppose to know

>telling all of Sup Forums how to access the secret board
Fuck you don't bring the cancer there

Well it's out now.

Bullshit.

To anyone doing this
>kill yourself fucktard
To OP
>nice troll

wtf op they should have to buy the Sup Forums pass

Found the new guy. I swear half the cucks that come on this board aren't even aware of the secret boards where some of the craziest shit gets posted. The other day some dude was working on a mitresaw naked that had sparks flying out with a pickle shoved up his ass.

Only a fucking newfag would have posted access to the secret boards.

Way to follow rules 1&2 op.

You're so fucking new you don't even know how to green text. Makes sense as to why you're using this inferior board.

Del sys 32

Guys I did it I cant access Sup Forums anymore WTF

Sounds terrible anyways.

Is this how you find the pizza board I've heard so much about?

Can confirm. Was in that thread, OP was legendary.

This is the dumb bullshit a newfag teenager would make up. Please stop.

Yeah real cheesy pizza gets posted there every day and usually stays up until the thread 404's.

I can't think in any fun or trolling damage doing that
the user will simply cannot access Sup Forums since the browser would be redirected to localhost

at very least you can point them to your DNS servers and run some kind of con to enter personal information, credit card details, put some RAT software, virus, or whatever give you some lulz or some profit

>secret board
>system32

Are people even trying at this point

Yup :)

>edited host files according to advice he read on Sup Forums
you don't deserve the device you shitpost from.

... you seem on the level

its a trick to get rid of newfags. block their access, they can't come back and chances are they're too computer illiterate to fix it.

Thanks this helped me alot.

The alt fit board is dope, saw a thread there with some legit advice. My cock is just over an inch longer now

Wtf this is some deepweb shit you sick fucks

>guy posts on Sup Forums saying he can't post on Sup Forums
>believing

>no Captcha
>no newfags
Thank op, is like 2007

yeah because revert the changes is impossible

is this real?

It is. It takes literally like 2 seconds to fucking do and you can access the actual good boards where people post stuff other than men with tits and pictures they saved off facebook.

yes very real

Here's a quick rundown on 4chans secret boards:

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

This pasta is already stale

too much CP

dont go there