Have you guys ever been edging for so long you accidentally do 1 too many strokes and blast off too early?

Have you guys ever been edging for so long you accidentally do 1 too many strokes and blast off too early?

Yup. All except I popped the load and wondered where it went. Then it came crashing down like a falling stat onto my forehead.

who hasn't you faggot, it even happens to the best of us

several times. depends on what i'm edging to...
what caused you to cum?

Yup, but I've only made it 45 minutes so far. Any tips or recommended viewing material?

Literally every time.
I don't know how you all do it.

You seem a little defensive. Does it happen a lot? LOL

Accidentally over stroked. I'm a bi-fag so I seen some guy bust and but and it made me bust

Kek thanks for the laugh! One time it went all over my bare body and face.. Have nothing against it going there but I'm scared of it going in my mouth

me and my friends came up with a name for this. "Simming" dont know where it came from but my friends are dead.

Why did you kill them :(

nothing like a good cum shot to make you cum, any ref?

Happens to me all the time. Stupid sexy cumloads

No but i did it too long once and bruised my dick up pretty bad.

This is the one that got me. It is too stronk!

Sometimes I tear skin around my head if its too dry (learned that the hard way 3 times) now if there's no precum I grab some kind of lube

damn, quite the explosion

Damn hot. I'm working a nut out right now and it was tough not to bust to this

Never had that issue but i've been lead to understand having foreskin eliminates that issue.

I'm semi-cut. They left some foreskin but cut just enough so I still have my boiclit! I have a little hood, guess its more like a beanie.

what do you usually nut to?

Depends on mood really. Yesterday it was also some guy busting, the day before some girls ass, day before trap, day before frot.. The list goes on.

nice, i love cumming to cumshots personally. nothing like a big cock pulling out of a beautiful pussy and nutting all over her belly/tits/ass

sucks when that happens
and since you were trying to Not cum, you end up with a ruined half orgasm

Happened last week. Been edging it for well over an hour and a half when i over shot the mark. Completely ruined the orgasm. Total waste of time.

Worst part: wife was well in the mood later that night but I was too fucked!

You gotta do your kegels Sup Forums !\

better orgasm control and better orgasms