youtube.com/watch?v=LRxozK6Bpvk
youtube.com/watch?v=NF2k11QQW0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are u mad he made fun of ur president? xDDD
#notmypresident memes!!

im not even american you inbred nigger

lel!! you're mad!! xD

It's funny because the US president failed high school economics

then what's your problem? just don't watch his show.

lol someone's a triggered little snowflake!

leelll so mad!!!xDDD

his stuff used to be interesting but its gone stale because all he can do is join the rest of the butt hurt Hollywood faggots and scream about trump

its getting boring america

He triggers easily offended alt-right faggots so let's hope not.

these comedians better get off the Trump stuff, or they'll go the way of the Edsil

>easily offends alt-right

kek

Now hey there, if this comedian loses his comedy show there would be no liberal news out there. It is the reason liberals are such jokes.

Stay mad snowflake

Trump's a fag, and so are you

k don't forget to #punchafascist aka someboy who disagrees with you

please fuck off kike we're not interested in your propaganda. It simply does not work here.

thanks Madonna, can I haz a blowjob too?

hewillnotdevie.us

Best example of how liberals fail at everything they do.

Diagnosed autism.

>doesn't even try to defend his orange champion

there really is nothing Trump could do to lose his followers. For them to admit a mistake would be to shatter their fragile egos.

All i did was check the "not-hillary" box and was pleasantly surprised with the results.

>I'm not *insert what he called me here*
Wins any argument every time

yeah spelling errors really are stupid, you'd have to be real fucking retarded to do that

sister fucking trailer trash

at least you can admit you're a partisan hack. he really could shoot someone and you'd still suck that spray-tanned cock wouldn't you?

Are you upset that he's smarter than you?

He's a beast.

lol nobody's gonna bite on that, the guy can barely speak coherently

Bull shit you orange dick riding, Putin shill

that's racist
#orangelivesmatter

don't lie, children can't vote

Well no, i did a lot of looking into who represented my views the best and since no one was really there that understood the constitution i voted against the person worst for the job to make sure they didn't win.

Trump is an egotist, but hillary is a criminal. I would rather have a pampas ass hole running the country than a criminal.

Besides all Trump has done so far is do everything he promised in his campaign. I know that is off putting to liberals, and hell conservatives too, that a politician does what he says he will do, but you have to at least respect him for that.

I didnt vote for Jill Stine either.

lol when you say constitution you only really mean the 2nd Amendment and you know it. Trump could shit all over the rest (and he's started already) but as long as he leaves your tough-boy-toys alone, fuck the constitution.

>Now hey there, if this comedian loses his comedy show there would be no liberal news out there
>I believing that news itself is inherently political and that comedy shows are news shows.

This is why america is retarded now.

if the facts make their champion look bad, the republicans will absolutely attack it as political.

Y she hott

he is dead from inside, already.
he sold himself to help hillary in her campaign.
honestly i liked this guy before the shitty propaganda hawking.

I agree. Trumps a faggot and so is this tool.

How have we not already gotten to the point of the American people nominating a candidate instead of having it be about who has the most money to campaign for elections? Besides the large amounts of donations candidates recieve (or in some cases, already have) someone point out a flaw to why this is a bad idea.

>liked this guy
see, that's a lie. He has ALWAYS been political dating back to TDS.

So either you were too fucking stupid to realize it or you're a liar. My money is on the latter.

Republicans want this country to be about the best that money can buy. Even though Hillary out-spent him this time, in the long run the big money is on the side of Republicans.

What's funny is how that big money has fooled the poor into being their defenders.

he should kill himself for egging on a ego maniac billionaire
I think he feels like mike moore, if he stops attacking Trump the libs will remember he helped put Trump in the whitehouse and then he will get murdered by his tolerant peers

Next month's lineup
>trump lies
>trumps face
>trump on some issue
>trumps a meanie

I'm a libertarian, and I'm mostly in favor of Trump's policy... except the fact that he's using executive orders to do it, that's essentially rule by decree. But both prior presidents (the worst 2 in American history) were fond of ruling via executive order too.... and Trump is at least using them to sensible ends. Trump looks to be a pretty decent president. So I don't agree with Oliver's constant diatribes against Trump, but such is Hollywood, they're all lefties.

ALL THAT BEING SAID. I really like John Oliver. I think he brings up very sensible counter points to what I believe and that he's absolutely hilareous. He also brings up many smaller issues that I'd otherwise never know about like fucked up patent law, how super rich orgnizations like the NFL strongarm taxpayers into funding their shit like stadiums, why prison privatization is bad, etc. I also like all the silly animal shit, and the fact that he's like some overgrown Sesame Street character.

He's a genuinely good guy, he's bright, he's funny, and for a lefty surprisingly knowledgeable.

I try to watch his show every time I can.

based olichan triggering nazis
>B A S E D
>A
>S
>E
>D

What exact part of the Constitution has Trump violated as of today, right now, February 13th?

Specific examples kid.

I can tell you right now, giving Constitutional rights to foreigners not even on our soil is not part of our Constitution.

Republicans are more charitable than democrats by about 30%. Your "evil rich greedy republican" meme doesn't hold water.

CURRENT YEAR AMIRITE

uhh, they have the means. They have horded the worlds wealth.

john oliver is an immigrant

no wonder hes nervous about rights

Nigger, in a per capita study, even Google's own studies showed that Republicans were about 34% more charitable than democrats. That's house-to-house, neighborhood-to-neighborhood. Could it be liberals like to talk the talk but have no actual follow through? I think the answer's clear.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's already been ruled that targeting on religious grounds is unconstitutional.
So, there's one.

Foreign nationals within the US are subject to constitutional laws and rights. When Trump revoked visas and deported people who'd committed no crime, it was unconstitutional.
So, there's two.

Are you triggered snowflake?

I was addressing the post itself, I don't give one flying fuck about that dweeb JO honestly. I pay about as much attention to him as any other half-retarded brit (which is to say 0).

I dont even know this guy but I am sure he is a jew.

>Per Capita
>Top 1% skew
Do you statistic?

emoluments clause, due process...

but those don't count right? Only the 2nd Amendment counts to you retards.

What religion did he target in legislation or executive order? Where? What date?
What specific Executive Order?

>foreign nationals within the US
again I clearly said those not on our soil.

You didn't name one. Not one example. Keep eating up the bullshit CNN's pumping down your throat pal-o.

Need a safe space?

Stop naming general bullshit and state specific examples. I can sit here and rattle off half the bill of rights but if it's not in any context I look like a jackass. That's exactly what you just did.

Name a specific example with a date where Trump violated a specific part of the Constitution. I'm still waiting. It's really fucking sad that you kids don't even know what you believe or why you believe it. Verbalize it. Tell us.

or... maybe I'm from europe and don't know what he is talking out side his show. and to be hones I didn't watch all of his shows. like I said, I'm from the other side of the atlantic.
look, he has some good journalist materials about some government related social problems, no one can deny that.
and the first propaganda shit I saw, was about the election campaign, shilling for hillary.
now, I think he made the common mistake to actually believe that as a journalist he's helping people. and this was exploited by the democratic party. anyway he discredit himself and with this his work. which is sad, because when someone discredit himself, people commonly do the conclusion that his work is a fake , too.
which is not the case. the problems still exists and we he is a dick now.

>implies the alt right aren't racist
>proceeds to call someone a kike
>being this autistic

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

if you are an unfunny fuck in todays TV comedy langscape, you are practically immortal.

>implying it's not a Muslim ban despite Trump calling for one while campaigning, as well as initially calling it that himself.
youtube.com/watch?v=LRxozK6Bpvk
youtube.com/watch?v=NF2k11QQW0g

>hurr durr CNN
Koolaid much?

The man is a fucking pawn.

Here's a quick rundown on American politics:

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

I asked you to name a specific example where an executive order or legislation of his was unconstitutional. Apparently you can't do that. I can only assume then that he hasn't done a thing to violate the Constitution.

I'm not implying anything, it's not a muslim ban. 90%+ of the world's muslims are not being inconvenienced in any way. Have you ever scored literally 10 points on any test you ever took in school and passed? Of course not. Your argument fails the exact same way, fuck-o.

How about you explain how it IS a blanket ban on all muslims when it only affects about 8% of muslims worldwide? Can't wait to hear this one.

I see you've got your head up your ass too far to do anything but regurgitate youtube videos. Not a single, individual thought or bead of critical thinking rolling around in that head of yours, hmm? Sad really.

you can't rattle off shit so sit down and listen:

1. by allowing his hotels and other business operations to accept payments from foreign governments, he is violating the emoluments clause.

2. by denying legal residents access to the country based on a shaky executive order, he violated due process

responding to the wrong guy fuckface

>I asked you to name a specific example where an executive order or legislation of his was unconstitutional. Apparently you can't do that.
I already did, apparently you can't read.

I myself do not watch tv at all. So who is this person.

post proof he did either of these things.

You definitely didn't, but keep jerking yourself off over there kid. All I see is you echo-chamber autists having some "hurr durr muslim ban!" pow-wow. You've yet to show how he violated the Constitution in any way as of today.

he's being sued on the former and has had the latter suspended by the courts (twice! sad! loser!) over constitutional concerns.

The proof will out, and you may learn something about the constitution in the process. It's not all guns.

Unless you think there's nothing wrong with taking money from foreign nationals staying at the hotels owned by the president. No conflicts of interest there, nope not at all. And there are dozens of cases of people who are legal residents being detained illegally over a stupid executive order. Did you read the one about the Iraqi translator?

Go be stupid somewhere else.

the Bush appointed judge must have suspended it for...what exactly?

retards like him point to a lack of judicial rulings as evidence, but then when those rulings go against them they bitch and moan about "so-called judges". They're just partisan faggots, can't think for themselves but will defend their rich handlers to the end.

Oh, so no actual proof then? Ok, another invalid opinion debunked.

I'm stupid for asking for explanation and proof? I honestly think it's ironic this conversation is even going on in this particular thread. You idiots are the exact types to swallow up john oliver's bullshit and think you're informed or educated somehow. When someone asks you point-blank to explain why you believe what you do, you can't even verbalize it. Pathetic.

Why did he suspend it? You tell me on what grounds he suspended it? The 9th circuit has about an 85% rate of decisions being overturned by higher courts, that speaks for itself. Should I defend him because he was appointed by Bush? Is that what you were implying? You're not even using logic at this point.

Going to go ahead and check them trips. Also thanks Satan for recognizing the down fall of our nation.

Let the snowflakes have their meltdown

>retards like him

Innocent Until Proven Guilty is about as Constitutional as it gets, fuckface. Who can't think for themselves? Clearly you. I've taken a neutral stance on the whole thing and asked for evidence. You dipshits can't provide any so why should anyone care what your opinions (because they aren't facts) are again?

Honestly the point I've made in the last 3 posts is stop swallowing up bullshit from whatever outlet's been indoctrinating you. You don't know what you believe or why you believe it and you certainly don't have any actual facts or substance to substantiate the shit you've said and you've yet to give me an explanation on the muslim ban thing. Just sad, really really sad.

We are not alt anymore. We are the majority.

Shit like this is the reason you guys lost the election.

Says the person who needs you tube videos comedians to help them sleep at night because President Trump triggers them so much.

lol two weeks ago you were all praising trump as the god emperor, now your jumping all over each other trying to prove if hes competent or not...anyway im gonna stop coming to Sup Forums to much degenerate pron murka freedoms and talking about shit I don't care about...you fags talk about politics more than a geriatric co-ed knitting circle plenty of other boards on Sup Forums. You poofs can have your circle jerking to yourselves

Does it even matter? Millions of people passed that and aren't billionaire presidents.

Saw it once or twice while travelling.
Not speaking for the Alt-Right.
But fuck-face ferret toothed man is not on my radar at all.

ITT: people who think agreeing with a comedian makes him funny.

>The alt-right is the majority
>Trump lost the popular vote
pick one

Why is a Muslim ban bad?

>poof

Oh, you must be a brit. Forgot your country even existed still. How's your caliphate-across-the-pond doing these days anyway?

Obama's DoE

Awe need a safe space snowflake ?

>We can't allow the liberals to violate the 2nd amendment!
>Why is violating the constitution bad?

yea okay man, let me put this in a way you can understand..."you HEAP BIG funny, you make VERY LARGE joke...good JAWB!"

He's going to base his entire show on Trump now. His mentor Jon Liebowitz Stewartstine did the same thing with Bush to his success. Works every time for these political comedy shows.

You're just making yourself look stupid now.