What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZlDZPYzfm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

blue balls

main character cucked him

COLONIZED

Just think
He could use his hair socket to interface with Neytiri and experience her cucking him directly.

I'M BLUE

He was literally cucked

mfw Cameron cut the scene where his Hair Braid gets cut off by the knife of a mech suit, literally castrating him.

>spend 9 fucking years crafting a sequel
>it's a "the bad guys are back and the villain didn't die lol" sequel
nice, nice

underrated!

>dat extended edition death scene with the shadow

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

underrated

>want to date qt tree girl next door
>filthy white alien comes from outter space and cucks you with his dead brother fake alien body

I'll be mad too.

underrated

underrated

underrated

underrated

>tfw ABATAP was really a stealth kino warning of consequences to the disappearance of national identity and the vulnerability of our detached, impressionable youth

RIP Miles, patriot of Earth, champion of Man

I think he was supposed to marry (or rather mate with) Neytiris Sister, but she got gunned down after somehow destroying one of those bulldozers you see in the movie. So instead he had to mate with Neytiri.
The real question is, if they have arranged matings, how does that work with the fact that they must love the person they mate with?

It's because Neytiri was the daughter of the matriarch. It wasn't a universal thing for all the Na'vi.

Extended Edition is legit a better film.

Honestly should have been what released in theaters.

>in addition to being cucked, Tsu'tey has Jake kill him as well

Such a white man fantasy

BIG

BLUE

DICK

how can little white men compete?

No longer underrated, but no less precise.

How would you feel if an alien from another world possessed the dead shell of one of your own kind and stole/mated with your species princess, the one you were supposed to mate with to continue the line of your ancestors?

I'd kill that motherfucker as well.

Right, that begs the following question. Neytiri was undoubtedly daughter to the clan leader and the matriarch. She is heir to the matriarch post since her older sister was killed. But how was Tsu'tey chosen to be the heir to the clan leader post? Is he also omaticaya (and presumably not closely related to Neytiri) and simply chosen by merit or some distant relation?
This (and Neytiri) is why I want more avatar. I want muh worldbuilding

underrated

literally a xenophobe

I thought the bodies were artificially grown hence he looked more caucasian then negro.

>Gets magdumped by a scared to hell human with a >9mm handgun
>Falls a kilometer
>Gets his brain extension cut of and gets generally beat up
>Finally gets mercy killed by the alien that cucked him while the woman he was supposed to mate with watch

JUST

>tfw you will never see the full Ayahuasa dream sequence from Avatar with completed effects

God damnit Cameron. That whole 10 minute sequence would have lifted the whole movie up a grade point IMO

they were, human dna mixed with na'vi

overrated

I hope it will be something better, with all the worldbuilding they can do a lot that isn't thinly veiled environmentalist propaganda

Although I like Avatar, there's something strange about the world Cameron created. Strange because it's too familiar. The Na'vi are pretty much just Indians. They're not alien at all. And yet if they were alien the movie wouldn't work. And if Cameron had just made a movie about Indians, it would literally just be Dances with Wolves, so that wouldn't work either. It's almost like this movie should have been a video game world instead.

Nah, the earth opening is the cringeiest shit Cameron has ever filmed and the theatrical has great pacing and scene transitions that shouldn't be upset.

Because Neytiri got HUMANED

I Always see avatar as the movie version of crysis. The plot doesn't matter, it's only supposed to look good

Because making sexy time with alien gnomes is wrong.

gtfo summer

I always found it weird that a supposedly peaceful and utopic culture was so disdainful of scientists that genuinely wanted to help but loved a soldier/warrior. Kind of sending mixed messages there Cameron.

they were tribal blue tree niggers

Just saying, these people aren't hippie tree-huggers, they're savages that stopped fighting each other to fight humans.

Tsu'tey was quite visibly the lead hunter and warrior in the tribe. He was the biggest guy around, until Jake came down from the sky with the Toruk and emasculated the shit out of him.

This place is toxic for your mind. I don't even know why I come here. For laughs I guess? But what does that say about me? I don't get enough real laughs in my everyday life? The same fagging, the racism, the self entitled attitudes, the sexism, the anger. It's just TOXIC for the mind. Damage has been done. But that doesn't mean I can ease some of the damage away by never coming here again. I think it's time for me to grow up and move on
>inb4 see you tomorrow xDD

Nah. When I get the urge to come here I'll just pop in a video game or watch a YouTube video. You faggots are cancer to be around and I'm stronger than you all. Bye bye beta bitches.

kek

>cucked by a single comment
>and the content of the comment makes it even sweeter

top top kek

Hi Leslie.

the og film was already 3 years long, how long is the extended?

get the fuck out

They were open to the scientiests (the chief's daughters were in Doc Agustine's school, remember?), but all went south with that incident with the bulldozer and the mercs.

Also, nobody really loved Jake at first, he was tolerated because Neytiri's dad thought it was a good idea to try to communicate with him

C U tomorrow

Hello. Where is the proofs?

Here's the thing, he wanted to communicate with him because they didn't think the scientists were worth communicating with because they're too smart, whereas Jake's head is empty.

the chief was a wise blue tree nigger

They had never spoken to a soldier before and wanted to know more about him. Also there was literal visions from the goddess telling t he matriarch he was alright.
But in general, your point is valid. The movie first implies that the na'vi lives in Utopic Harmony with nature thanks to their goddess and war is virtually nonexisting but they still have warriors. They should have changed it to hunter or lampshaded it better saying they have warriors exclusively to combat humans

perfectly rated post

dumb frog poster

Every fucking time

muh bunnorong tribe original custodians of this land

da white man and dem teknologicities be de tru evil
dem tree niggers dindu nuffin

Except that Crysis also had amazing gameplay and a plot that wasn't detrimental to the rest of it.

post lewd hair sex

Wtf I hate aliens now

>And a plot that wasn't detrimental to it

You didn't get to the aliens?

This basically:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZlDZPYzfm4

Overrated

he frequented Sup Forums and was tired of the rapefugees taking his women

white man stealing his waifu

>Forgettable: The Movie

>Aliens fuck up their own planet
>Travel to another planet and immediately start to destroy everything
>The native population fight back and with the help of their god finally either deport or kill all aliens except the ones willing to accept the natives way of life

How did he get away with this?

damn these graphics have not aged well

8 years jesus

we are never getting more are we?

white man stole his waifu

i've be angry too

imagine you growing up in a poor village. your whole life you have been promised this girl's hand in marriage, as was the custom. You hunt, learn and train together. Then suddenly this gwailo alien frankenstein with no tribal connections drives up in a mercedes and takes her away and fucks her.

the amount of time between the release of avatar and the present is the same amount of time between the release of LOTR 2 and avatar

let that sink in

>Neytiri will never hiss at you

Just let it end

kek

nice to see bioware still making new games

Samefag

Rude

>neytiri hiss at penis