Be me

>be me
>had sex with gf on her pill break
>1 week later she says she NEEDS strawberry icecream
>next day she vomits in the morning

Am i fucked? Or is it a coincidence? Wtf am I suposed to do?

Run

>says she NEEDS strawberry icecream

Considering the small chance you aren't lying, you're pretty fucked. Since this strawberry meme was debunked long time ago, it just means your girlfriend is plain lying to you. And this is far worse than actual pregnancy.

pill lasts for +1month even without taking it (after using a few months/years)
Dont worry...

Chances are your gf is just a crazy bitch and is lying to you, I had a gf who tried to tell me she was pregnant just to "test" how I would respond. If she's not lying then congrats you're going to be a dad, it probably won't be too bad

People do get pregnant from fucking. It's happened before.

Congrats, you'll be the proud father of a retarded pill baby

You buy a pregnancy test and you watch her pee on it. Make sure she diesnt switch em out or some shit like that.

Honestly, a vasectomy is like $400 and you're set for life. Why don't people do this?

lmao you guys are VERY suspicious of women, but really thats not the case, she just said that she puked and i started freaking out, she doesn't think she's pregnant, but I believe my chances are small due to the pill effect

Well i do want to have kids someday but i'm only 19 right now, thats why i didn't do this

Considering it.

why post this thread then?

/thread

Just no

You start morning nausea after a month and a half or so, not earlier, due to hormonal imbalances. It doesn't happen after a week. Also, a week long break from the pill isn't nearly enough to reduce the contraceptive effects of the pill.

ofc you can get pregnant, but the chances are not high. And that lasts for WEEKS after setting it off.

Shoot a load or two in the freezer.

strawberry ice cream is disgusting, i agree

i guess you are fucked.
Abort it!!!! get her drunk as fuck

craving strawberry ice cream and vomiting are early warning signs of AIDS

blast her stomach with euro beats

Considering fucking morning sickness doesn't start 1 week after conception, I'd say you're fine.

Thanks God for give me my betism for be virgin

I personally know a woman who fell pregnant whilst on birth control

I hope you are a good father.