Life is meaningless. Life has no purpose

Life is meaningless. Life has no purpose.

We live in a corrupt, bureaucratic nightmare where self-determination is all but non-existent.

Why shouldn't I just kill myself, Sup Forums?

At least there's a tiny bit of (scientific) proof of afterlife so enjoy this life while it lasts because you're probably feel worse in the next one.
I personally have the same question you posted.
Not because I'm depressed, just because the physical pain I feel every second of my life is worse than the fear of suicide.

Because one day the cards will be in your favor *if* you work hard. Never mind, just kill yourself.

Why are you in physical pain, if you don't mind me asking?

I really don't know, I don't have an insurance so I cannot go to the doctor yet.
But to describe what I feel there are 2 things :
1 would be my legs hurt and I'm in incredible pain hours after I walk even from one room to another
And the second is my back hurts so much that I can't even get up, I only lay on my back.I feel like a sharp pain that leaves me breathless if I move my torso.

And I get a quick rundown of your age, smoking and drinking habits? Do you have a rash, out of interest? Or is it just pain?

20, I'm not smoking, not drinking, not even socially or on the new year's eve, no rash, no swelling, no pain at touch, no sores, nothing, plain pain.

No manual labour of any kind?

And it came on gradually, or suddenly?

How long have you experienced the pain?

Is it getting worse?

Because there is no elixir of life, and those oppressors will meet their fateful end. If you're not a useless waste of space and resource, when you have power later in life you'll work to change the system you so hate now.

>No manual labour of any kind?
No
>And it came on gradually, or suddenly?
Back pain, yes and it's been going on for a week, leg pain no, not suddenly, I've had them since I've been 10 and it's getting worse.

Because you haven't tried prescription pills yet.

Nice quads

Also, your lower back or legs ever go numb?

> legs ever go numb?
No, but when I shower and the water is cold or cold-ish they feel like burning even though the water is fine, even colder than usual.

Sounds like you could have a problem with your sciatic nerve.

Have you ever spoken to a GP about this?

What’s your medical history like?

That's kind of what I meant, numb was the wrong word.

Do your legs or lower back ever burn or feel weird, like out of the shower? Like just randomly?

Exactly what I was thinking user.

I have sciatica and it sounds like he might too.

Just work the system to your advantage or gtfo. If it collapses and the world ends then you get a fresh start nigger. Just find something you enjoy that hopefully includes good friends. For fucc's sake your asking for help from us.

>What’s your medical history like?
I have never gotten to a GP for this kind of pain.
>Have you ever spoken to a GP about this?
No insurance yet so they won't even look at me

>Do your legs or lower back ever burn or feel weird, like out of the shower? Like just randomly?
No, but they sweat like hell when the rest of the body is just fine

If you hate it so much use your pain to fuel your drive, quit being a fucking pussy, learn to enjoy and thrive off of your pain and get the fuck over it you fucking pleb

If you have nothing to lose, then you have nothing holding you back, and every thing to gain.

I have no fucking clue then man, cancer?

I don't fucking know

Triggered sissy detected

Because you can make your life your own. You can be better than the system you hate.

Making money is easy. Drugs, sex, deviance will make you happy, entertained but they'll not leave you content. The years will creep and you'll get older and find yourself in destructive states of mind. However, make your life your own and you will know peace.

Just kidding, this shit is garbage.

I could make it better for everyone but it's so difficult I struggle to find the motivation. It's easier (and much more entertaining) for me to just watch you idiots flop around fucking each other's day up.

I'm bored. Need a new game to play with new people.

not necessarily, just tired of people complaining about pain and not turning it into anything productive

How the fuck do you turn debilitating pain that left you unable to leave the bed into something productive?

>Life is meaningless. Life has no purpose.
Jordan B Peterson lectures will change your mind.

Paint a picture faggot

Sounds like the sciatic nerve.

Look into Sciatica.

And watch out for cauda equina syndrome.

You really need medication, and a doctor.

Fuck your country for not having a National Health Service.

any of us that have to deal with it have to move past it eventually no matter how much more pain we suffer, there is no point in letting it cripple you, own it understand your limitsand push them as far as you can

You confuse emotional pain with physical pain.
Your opinion is invalid.

Thx Satan.
Cheerful as always.

Hilary voter 101

wtf is going on.

Monday morning

Trump voter here.
Your opinion is still invalid.
Hail Satan.

SATAN

Is this what happens when Sup Forums tries to help a brother out?

It turns to shit.

Do it.

both kinds of pain interact with each other very intimately, as a result physical pain can result in a variety of insecurities including self debilitation, I am not denying the fact that he/she is in pain

Your opinion about opinions is invalid, in my opinion.

Retard

Its fucked up how much i can relate to what you just said. That really is all people do. Just fuck each others lives up for no other reason than boredom or a lack of ability to actually achieve anything.

God fucking damn i really do hate the majority of people. Heartless and self serving fucking animals. I really do hope we have a world war 3. I hope i get to see it all go down the toilet. We don't deserve this planet and what it has to offer.

>both kinds of pain interact with each other very intimately, as a result physical pain can result in a variety of insecurities including self debilitation
I did not challenge that.

>I am not denying the fact that he/she is in pain
I don't challenge that either.

I challenge the stance that physical pain can be overcome just by positive thinking. At least not for longer than mere moments.

What user needs is medication and a doctor, not some retarded motivational speech like this user burped out.

I watch a lot of Jordan B Peterson's lectures.

Not quite sure how he has changed your mind.

If anything, his lectures are designed to scare people in to thinking for themselves, rather than blindly following an ideology.

Please point me in the direction of a Jordan B Peterson video to watch that will change my mind about life.

(Also, if you know anything about Jordan B Peterson, you'll know he is drugged up to his eyeballs for depression...)

Give life a go. You may be able to inch out a decent life if you have some love In your life man.

Love yourself, find out who0 you are. Then give that love to someone else who is capable of returning it. You get the love you think you deserve, you may need to get off the internet.

Butthurt?
There is therapy for that as well.

What do you have to lose by living?

I’ve been watching The Walking Dead with my gf.

I always think the world looks more interesting than a 9 to 5 job. If you get bitten and die, who cares?

I actually hate civilisation that much.

I don't buy the whole nihilism thing, but if you sincerely believe what you said about the complete lack of meaning and existence, just go nuts and have fun. Rape someone, kill a homeless nigger, make meth a thing in your life. If you're seriously considering suicide then you at least think you have nothing to lose, so at least prove yourself right first.

I apologise for the misunderstanding user
I never said anything about positive thinking though.
I guess it does sound like that doesn't it haha
I agree medication does help but the reliance can and will fuel the anger and misery within user that ultimately seems to lack any direction but inwards

Get an awesome heroin addiction then. atleast feel good with your shit mentality.

does sound*

Had the 'Fight Club' moment at a young age.

My best friend died and I quit school and fucked everything up and ended up at the bottom of everything at age 17.

Decided to build myself up from there.

Now I have a graduate degree and I'm a published writer.

I feel like every ten years you need something to happen to your life to really make you readdress your life and existence.

Nietzsche wasn't a nihilist and didn't kill himself.

So please kill yourself since you're a hipster edgelord faggot. The world would sincerely be a better place without you specifically.

> Implying that the nihilistic state of mind cares about such nonsense.

I remember expressing feelings of emptiness and suicide to some guy and him telling me to just buy loads of cocaine and go mental.

I don't think these kinds of people quite understand the complexity of feeling like life is totally worthless.

I'm afraid your career as a mind reader isn't working out for you.

I didn't say anything about my thoughts regarding Nietzsche but well done for assuming plenty.

> Telling people they don't understand Nietzsche without knowing their understandng of Nietzsche.
> Calling other people a hipster edgelord faggot

Okay.

Most of my friends growing up always wished for a zombie apocalypse and i was confused. I wondered why the fuck would you want everything gone? Most people dead and trying to bring you into that.

But it was because they wanted to kill. They wanted to be able to bash peoples' heads in with bats or pop a hole through their nugget with a bullet.

I used to love it. I used to love what the world offered. As long as you had imagination, determination, and the tenacity to deal with what came in your way.

But due to mental illness i ended up damaging my body quite badly. The way people treated me after it. All i ever wanted to do was help society and try and propel us to another level.

But i was treated as a pariah. I watched the most viscious person i have ever encountered, be heralded as a hero. Fuck society. It isn't that they are retarded per se. They are just pussies. They root for the underdog in the cinema. Not in real life though. They are too scared to support the weaker guy so they flock to the one who has strength.

Unfortunately i do still have empathy but i am going to do whatever i can to get rid of that shit because all it has done was fuck my life up in a way you cant even imagine and these assholes are all having a good life.

Seriously. Fuck people.