TFW terrible healthcare in your country

>TFW terrible healthcare in your country

I literally can't see a doctor without going to the emergency room or seeing "Ranjeet Singh" in a walk-in clinic.

Did your country fall for the universal healthcare meme too?

Well?

You mean Canada doesn't have private healthcare? We have both here and I had good experiences with it tbqh.

Delete this.

>What is a family doctor
>What is a walk-in clinic

> It's an American on a proxy ranting against what he can't have episode.

>family doctor
None are accepting new patients except literally the ones with 1 star review on ratend

>walk-in clinic
They don't even look at you, it's just to make money. Also half of them barely speak english.

You're fully back aren't you

>it's just to make money
Yeah? So is everything else.

I've got the same problems over here but I can go to the doctor and back and get better. Do you have speaking difficulties m8?

Nah I mean they just see patients as quickly as possible to bill OHIP for as much as possible because they get paid per visit. No incentive to actually help you.

>Nah I mean they just see patients as quickly as possible to bill OHIP for as much as possible because they get paid per visit. No incentive to actually help you.
What other type of doc is there?

So you won't go to a walk-in because you have to speak to a foreigner? Pretty sure most doctors in the US are Asian or kikes anyway.

That's it.

I wish I could just pay cash and actually see a doctor.

No it's because they never help you besides prescribing you shit you don't need or they have really bad English. It's just a waste of time it feels like. They're only useful for a few things

You can't see a private doctor our of your own money? What kind of commie shithole is Canada?

JUST

This is a fault of the college of physicians and surgeons, not universal healthcare. We don't train nearly enough new doctors each year and many of the ones we do train immediately fuck off to the US where they can make more money. It's collusion by physicians to train fewer physicians than the growing demand in order to protect their absurdly high incomes. Imagine if construction unions were able to determine how many new workers could be hired in the province each year? Companies would constantly be short of workers and their wages would skyrocket. We simply need to train more doctors to meet our growing demand, but it's harder than ever to qualify for medical school.

And yes I'm butthurt because I worked pretty hard to get into medical school, got decent MCAT scores, but was rejected because my grades were "insufficient". Despite graduating with numerous scholarships, awards, and the highest average in my graduating class. (In a meme discipline I'll admit, of biological anthropology)

True senpai

I think problem is there's literary only Schulich and UofT for medschools in a province where the population has boomed tremendously in last couple decades.

What are u doing now BTW? Did you go for pharmacy or optometry like the other med rejects? Lol

Russian healthcare is best

You believe a guy that you pay more has the incentive to make you better and not just keep making money out of you?

Are you really this delusional?

Compared to someone who gets paid literally per visit (regardless of treatment or outcome or patient satisfaction )?
Sure

but it's free

((((((((((((Free))))))))))

Ah yes, only thousands of dollars a year in available healthcare! It's ****free*****!!!!

There's a few other schools, like Ottawa and Northern Ontario School of Medicine, but still not large enough class sizes.

And no, I didn't want to settle for selling glasses or pulling teeth, since it's not all about the money for me. I taught myself to code and now I'm a medical software developer at a startup lol.

T. Jose "Wea Weon" Pinochet

True, although they don't sound too bad really.

Optometry seems chill AF and you get to have Dr. Next to your name.

Chileans go to Argentina to get free healthcare kek