twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a F L I C K

for C H I L D R E N

Simpsons were never good.

>It's a F L I C K
>for C H I L D R E N
Yeah... About that...

That was the best Under the Dome adaptation so far

Dunno man. It felt like a fucking long, old episode.
Not season 2 old, maybe like season 14 old.

I would love an actual theatrical Futurama movie like that.

SPIDER PIG

SPIDER PIG

DOES WHATEVER A SPIDER PIG DOES

He’s not Spider pig anymore. He’s Harry Plopper.

I didn't mean to post that picture.

>Futurama
You're in luck.
There's four of 'em.

>Wow the Simpsons is so great and successful! You guys should make a movie, it'll be fantastic just like the series!
>>Sure thing senpai, lets just wait a decade until all the writers that made the show good are gone and replaced with a bunch of no talent hacks who have no idea what made the Simpsons successful in the first place
>Sounds great!

>it's ok to be bad, it's for kids!

But the show used to be funny for adults also.

Fuck you it was perfect

It's just a longer episode of zombie simpsons. Those who grew up watching after season 10 like it. Those who grew up watching pre-season 10 hate it.

In summation: it was ok

Too bad they all suck.

This movie was amazing. It wasn't Zombie Simpsons at all

The movie was probably Season 11 tier which wasn't rock bottom, but still pretty terrible. It still leaves you asking yourself why you even bothered watching at all because it was so painfully unfunny.

>almost 10 years old
What the fuck

>It still leaves you asking yourself why you even bothered watching at all because it was so painfully unfunny.
I 100% disagree

>and still no sequel

Don't give them any ideas

>watching new simpsons
>suddenly see this
HAHA what

I'd love to see another Simpsons Movie. I rate this one 9/10 for story wise.

But looks like the Simpsons will be cancelled in 2 years time anyway or a year's time hmm

But "the writers that made the show good" wrote the movie and are largely still working on the show

Only Reddit found spider pig amusing.

Really? Are ratings that bad? I thought it still did well overseas.

I read that it has been renewed for Season 28 and then they have a choice if they want to make a 29 (no idea what that means).

I remember Al Jean said he wants it to go on for 50 seasons, which would imply Shearer and probably Kavner too would be long dead.

>I remember Al Jean said he wants it to go on for 50 seasons
source? that would be amazing

They were idiots for discontinuing DVD and Blu Ray box set releases. How the hell do you expect to get money for people buying their show's content?

Sure you can buy it online but no one hardly pays for itunes content.

I seriously want to buy season 25 in a box set because I loved that lego episode.

avclub.com/article/simpsons-could-go-50-years-where-something-happens-203081

>The deals are usually in installments of four and the ratings are good, so I can't see why we wouldn't go to 30 . . .and why can't we go to 40 or even 50.”

>reddit likes something therefore I can't
fuck off insecure idiot

>because after second season every series suck
t. edgy experts

I grew up on 90s Simpsons and still liked the movie.

Yes it was

same. I even love all the Seasons up to 20. Seasons 21 - 26 can be definitely considered "Zombie Simpsons" although Season 25's Lego episode is one of the best episodes they have ever done recently.

Season 27 is 60% great and a huge improvement.

Why can't they just end the Simpsons already? Do huehuehues and spics really like it that much? The writers clearly hate their lives and wish they could kill themselves if they weren't making so much money

I loved Season 27 and there is no other cartoon show I am really interested in spending so much time watching.

One funny moment. Please. I didn't crack a grin the entire movie.

The movie fucking sucked, the final nail in the coffin

Simpsons up to around season 11 is god-tier life lessons and stories which go beyond 'just being children's cartoon'

The seasons after are not even the Simpsons IMO. It's just some garbage with no purpose. Maybe millennials will find this sort of lel so randumbs xD family guy humour funny, but it's lacking any of what made Simpsons so great.

Much like after the first 2 gens of Pokemon, the rest don't count. It's just consumerist bullshit.

It was funny when it came out, didn't age well. Relied to much on pop culture reference comedy, which almost always ages bad

checked

Spider Pig ruined it

Even season 10 features quite a few zombie-simpsons episodes.

>[TRIGGERED]

What are you trying to imply here? LGBT is relevant to modern culture, why wouldn't they make a reference towards it?

Fuck you Spidey Pig was great :^)

no post about how Stephen King ripped this off?

Isn't that just four episodes strung together

Source? Wait you mean under the dome? I never watched that show and dont know if that was an adaption by him or existed pre 2007 in book form

Why do you say that? It was funny and surprisingly well done.

'cept swartzwelder

We've entered Flintstones territory.

As a joke I CinemaSinned the movie.

I came up with more than 150.

The movie is incredibly shit.

It was good relative to the TV show at the time.

>irrelevant nitpicking led to the film being bad
CinemaSins is cancer but the people who take their cause seriously are even worse and should kill themselves.

>Forgetting the Q

I'm so fucking pissed right now.

this. anybody who says otherwise is a nu-Sup Forums le epic memer who thinks jimmy neutron and shrek are the height of comedy. and probably uses spongebob memes as well

It was just less shit than the episodes contemporary to it.

There's nothing special about early Pokémon games compared to the newer ones, it was always just consumerist shit for children.

This. It didnt feel like a simpsons movie. Felt like a really long zombie simpsons episode. Was pretty disappointed being a mega fun. Movie sucked.

>mfw after this came out EVERYONE kept repeating that line

Its such a stupid un funny throw away joke and people loved it

Worst part is it's just piggybacking off the 60s Spider-Man theme song which was already an ear worm

youtube.com/watch?v=i5P8lrgBtcU

pleb

This. And i grew up on the simpsons in its heyday