In a way continuing from >>722289886

in a way continuing from trying to find the best tinder opening lines for succesfull responses. tinderfags please get in here and share because it seems there are a lot of Sup Forumstards, me included, that have no idea.

OP from last thread.
I'll take some screenshots and post.
Hold your willie.

thanks man.

This is what I got in my bio. Just open about everything.

I always just look at the girls bio and say something relevant.

ur a fagget

>Praying for qt3.14 Asian Grill

You lost everyone. Non asians become alienated. Asians think they're fetishised.

Sort your shit out faggot

:^)

Holy shit you sperg

kek. ok

I know the girl in the picture, OP lives in the UK near the nottingham area :^)

Should have been more specific.

Self respecting asians think they're fetishised.
Feel free to take the god fearing crazy ones who think all white guys are cool.

I did the same thing with this girl as I did with the other girl from original thread. Except didn't hit it home. Such a shame.

you didn't continue?

Kinda dead ended on that one. Started nice tho.

let's say being open like that works. but what's the first thing you usually say. or you're looking in the bio and going from there too?

from the other thread

But...how?

I find I have extreme levels of confidence when I don't give a fuck. But when it comes to women, I care a great deal. I don't want to just fuck a bitch. I want a meaningful relationship and it worries me that it's too hard of a challenge so I'll give up. So I don't even start.

This. I am literally dating a white chick with a huge booty because I connected with her courage the cowardly dog reference in her bio and actually held an innocent little conversation for a few days. She literally asked ME if she could send me nudes.. If you're looking to fuck on tinder, you have to be innocent enough to not sound like a pervert and know when to strike with the dirt my comments, for instance after she obviously makes a dirty joke. There's your in to make one JUST as dirty, don't push the limits. Here's my veiny little wizard hand on her huge ass. Good luck anons.

you care a great deal, but you also want her to be interested in you. get a first date, shit like that. without that you won't have a relationship either. if you just say you're nice and you want to treat them right you'll get nowhere. you have to get their interest and after that you can actually treat them nice and act like it not just talk about it. soething like that.

this dude gets it